7" Girth

If I had it to do it all over again I would shoot for 8×6 and be very happy

I remember when my goal was to become 13.5 inches x 8 inches. That would make it the biggest penis in the world ever. I gave up on this may be a year into my training LOL

That would be awesome.

I know I am fucked up in the head but I would love to have a dick that can make every girl humble. Because theres so many freaks out there that love the challenge and they are defiant. I would love to get all those freaks and shut their mouth with a pounding of biblical proportions. A fuck of their lives of the likes we have only heard in the passages of the book of Enoch when the watchers came down from the havens and took as many human wives as they pleased.

I constantly pray to my Lord Priapus for guidance. He is perhaps the only one who understand our cause. If he is still alive, and if he has access to our frequencies.

That would be awesome.

I know I am fucked up in the head but I would love to have a dick that can make every girl humble. Because theres so many freaks out there that love the challenge and they are defiant. I would love to get all those freaks and shut their mouth with a pounding of biblical proportions. A fuck of their lives of the likes we have only heard in the passages of the book of Enoch when the watchers came down from the havens and took as many human wives as they pleased.

I constantly pray to my Lord Priapus for guidance. He is perhaps the only one who understand our cause. If he is still alive, and if he has access to our frequencies.
Man....
You never should have left ���� (xd)(xd)

yeah is better to be off that. Im not gonna lie, my evil side miss it sometimes. The fun of it. But is not a good life.

It wouldn’t be called temptation if it wasn’t fun.

7 inches of girth makes it difficult for blow jobs especially if they have a small mouth LOL. It can be uncomfortable when they drag the teeth and annoying when they complain there jaw is too sore and fatigued. Average and especially tight woman have issues. Live and foreplay helps a lot! Odd ones here and there will refuse to let you insert due to tightness and size of girth. Some girls love it and some hate it I guess. I’m happy with my girth it’s a bit over kill but my gf is okay with it. Too much girth isn’t a good thing . Hope this helps

For sure as you grow in size, it narrows your accessible population. However, and this depending on each individual, those nymphos, freaks and animals in bed will always be part of the available population. In my case, unfortunately thats the type I like. I couldnt be with a girl that is all delicate conservative, with average libido. I would hurt her sooner or later and problems would arise form that. Been there done that.

But I believe that if you're a freak enough to desire a 7" EG, then you are the type who likes freaks in bed.

I still want a 12x7
And if possible 13x7.5
?
Me, I want 24 x 9, so, I tell can guys I know how to make my cock a footlong...
...then they will be intrigued to ask how. Simple, I just fold it in half.

Me, I want 24 x 9, so, I tell can guys I know how to make my cock a footlong...
...then they will be intrigued to ask how. Simple, I just fold it in half.

1607913924633.png

What makes the girth increase after pumping? Is it fluid?

Yes is just fluid retention and perhaps temporary tissue inflammation. All those pictures after pumping are fake gains and highly inaccurate.

Permanent girth gains from pumping take a very long time of consistent training, and nothing is valid without measurements. Anybody who engage in a pumping routine MUST measure the first day for the first time before pumping, then measure perhaps once monthly for this specific therapy.

Measuring at the end of the month must be done at least 2 days after pumping for the last time in order to allow for all the potential fluid retention to go away and the tissues go back to their normal state. Only that will give an accurate progress measurement, and I would say in the case of girth some 2mm of gain per month is the maximum realistically somebody can ask for, assuming the person is pumping every single day consistently. BUT, 2mm per month adds up to 1,2cm in 6 months. And 1,2cm equals aprox half an inch which is remarkable in 6 months.

In my opinion 6 inches is ideal. Above that and it probably would hurt to get a blowjob and what's the fun in that

To be sure you’re getting tissue growth and not merely water retention it’s very important to use the 5×5x3 in SRT. Check this out, try it out and see how you respond

Back
Top Bottom