7" Girth

In my opinion 6 inches is ideal. Above that and it probably would hurt to get a blowjob and what's the fun in that

No bro it depends on the girl. Some freaks shove your dick down their throats like nothing lol. Now of course, a smaller girth will allow for the female to provide a better oral job. I personally dont feel anything from BJ's. Perhaps due to my girth? dont know, but I dont mind them.

No bro it depends on the girl. Some freaks shove your dick down their throats like nothing LOL. Now of course, a smaller girth will allow for the female to provide a better oral job. I personally dont feel anything from BJ's. Perhaps due to my girth? dont know, but I dont mind them.

giphy.gif

Nobias here, posted this video a while ago i believe its at 2:02, and also a Nina Hartley one if i can find it.

Penises comes in All Shapes and Sizes and Vaginas do aswell, its mostly about Fit (assuming she isn't a Nympho etc.)

Not sure if this is the exact same video as before but here you go.

Last edited:
Nobias here, posted this video a while ago i believe its at 2:02, and also a Nina Hartley one if i can find it.

Penises comes in All Shapes and Sizes and Vaginas do aswell, its mostly about Fit (assuming she isn't a Nympho etc.)

Not sure if this is the exact same video as before but here you go.

Around 8-9 years ago, I was doing a lot more Bathmate and I had a 6.9 BPEL and 6.5 EG at the base...maybe 5.5 MEG. I made women come like it was nothing. Long story but now I'm over 7.5 length but i have a 6.0 base girth and i do not get the same reactions.

Around 8-9 years ago, I was doing a lot more Bathmate and I had a 6.9 BPEL and 6.5 EG at the base...maybe 5.5 MEG. I made women come like it was nothing. Long story but now I'm over 7.5 length but i have around a 6.0 base girth and i do not get the same reactions.

Is there a reason why you stopped using the bathmate?

Is there a reason why you stopped using the bathmate?

That's the long story. I was banging a girl that complained about my size, so i quit PE. Around a year later, we got back together. I was careful this time around and i started giving her huge orgasms. I thought i was good, so i took another year or two off from PE. I got back into it and i have been concentrating on length mostly. I have recently started to use air pumps again b/c it seems to stretch length more than the Bathmate. With a Bathmate, I get nothing but girth. It really works for me with girth and i will someday switch back to it.

That's the long story. I was banging a girl that complained about my size, so i quit PE. Around a year later, we got back together. I was careful this time around and i started giving her huge orgasms. I thought i was good, so i took another year or two off from PE. I got back into it and i have been concentrating on length mostly. I have recently started to use air pumps again b/c it seems to stretch length more than the Bathmate. With a Bathmate, I get nothing but girth. It really works for me with girth and i will someday switch back to it.

If i understood you correctly, you said you were dating the said girl and then you both broke up and then came back together again a year later?

One thing I've realized about relationships and PE is that, they rarely work together. I had my best PE days when i was single.

I agree. Its like if women distract us from our quest. Wether because we feel like "my dick is owned now, I dont need to grow it anymore" or because they get jealous, and they complain, etc...

The ideal partner would be that one who has a fetish with seeing our dicks grow and nothing but our dicks and encourage us and help us pull the noodle every day the whole day. But that woman is yet to be born.

One thing I've realized about relationships and PE is that, they rarely work together. I had my best PE days when i was single.

my life has become so much better without a woman around. I have no real interest in sex nor do I have the time to spend with some woman and all of her issues. I have my dear children here in the brotherhood that I need to work with, I have no time for anyone else. But if any man does become single I suggest you try it for a little while. For me when I was with women I really became codependent. Today I depend solely on myself and God.

my life has become so much better without a woman around. I have no real interest in sex nor do I have the time to spend with some woman and all of her issues. I have my dear children here in the brotherhood that I need to work with, I have no time for anyone else. But if any man does become single I suggest you try it for a little while. For me when I was with women I really became codependent. Today I depend solely on myself and God.

A lot of men are beginning to realize that marriage/relationship is a dream killer.

Reactions: DLD
A lot of men are beginning to realize that marriage/relationship is a dream killer.

indeed! If you have no real interest in sex it’s far better to be single. Once we live our lives as a single man we start to improve ourselves in ways that are for our self. In a relationship it’s always give give give, it’s always making the other person happy. In my case I can’t make somebody feel happy unless I’m happy and the only way I’m happy is when I’m alone. So if you burn with passion get married, if not It is far better to be single.

I'm in my 40s now. I know i would've enjoyed my 20s and 30s much more if I wouldn't have been looking for the one. Society and family told me that it was extremely important and they acted like there was something wrong w/ you if you were not married at 25. Not that i care what other people think but everyone acted like you needed to be married to be happy and i believed it.

I'm not a MGTOW monk or anything, but i do want to be a bachelor for the rest of my life and i will be careful when interacting w/ women.

I Honestly can't fault men who do choose to go MGTOW, even if they weren't destroyed or haven't seen men destroyed by feminist society.

MGTOW "Monk" is intrigueing though like lazarus MGTOW, formely Messenger Rising.
If Anyone is interested in a summary about MGTOW - Christy0Misty did a couple videos on it,
She is an Anti-Feminist 5 kids etc.

I'm in my 40s now. I know i would've enjoyed my 20s and 30s much more if I wouldn't have been looking for the one. Society and family told me that it was extremely important and they acted like there was something wrong w/ you if you were not married at 25. Not that i care what other people think but everyone acted like you needed to be married to be happy and i believed it.

I'm not a MGTOW monk or anything, but i do want to be a bachelor for the rest of my life and i will be careful when interacting w/ women.

I got married at 25. Didn't have a great time during those years, eventually got divorced at 32. So I lost all that half of my 20's. The solution, I became a �naked people movies�star. I recovered lost time quickly. LOL

BTW, WTF is MGTOW??

that picture lol

-feminist society- any claims made by a woman towards a man is backed by the state, These claims are taken as "fact" in the eyes of the state and
depending mostly on where you are [which state in the USA, province in Canada etc.] the severity of how little to no chance you have against fighting these claims if a women chooses to use the state against you.
this includes divorce court, family court, false allegations and Rights you have when it involves her body which is usually none (whether she chooses to have a child or not)
in some areas even if its not your child you can still be forced to pay child support simply because she claimed its yours. In France its illegal for Paternity tests as just one example i belive.

Back
Top Bottom