7" Girth

I got 99 problems and a bitch ain’t one

Hey u guys I need help, i have a case of a very veiny penis , it wasn’t like this before , I was clamping and the preexisting veins got bigger, and iam pretty sure it’s (not thrombosis) , making my dick look not aesthetically pleasing. please this causing me anxiety, and I already have OCD I can’t stop thinking ABout it, is there procedure or a therapy I could use to make my penis look even and back to the shape it was, any help will be appreciated, thank u.

Everything works or stays the same until something changes...
...what changes occurred ?

Thrombosis is the process of a blood clot, which doesn't sound what you are experiencing.

Clamping causes above normal blood pressure in the blood vessels and veins. In turn will cause them to expand over time if properly done with consistency.

If the new aesthetics of your penis is unpleasant to you, I suggest to discontinue clamping to prevent any more increase size of your veins.

Goodness, on that marriage tip though, good friend was with his girl for 10+ years, no kids, both had their own hobbies, stayed together, then she started to complain about his habits (bball leagues he played in at night, guys’ weekends in Vegas, blah blah blah) says she wants a ring, he gave in, did it, big wedding, year later she bored and wanted a divorce...
?????????????

Goodness, on that marriage tip though, good friend was with his girl for 10+ years, no kids, both had their own hobbies, stayed together, then she started to complain about his habits (bball leagues he played in at night, guys’ weekends in Vegas, blah blah blah) says she wants a ring, he gave in, did it, big wedding, year later she bored and wanted a divorce...
?????????????

Again I got 99 problems and a bitch ain’t one

Man, can you get decent BJ with 6 inch girth already ?
__________ is 6,4 inch girth and most of bj he get are only on his dick's head, with 7 inch I doubt bj are still a thing (or she has a gigantic mouth)

Always loved my girth since pe, and it gave me a huge turn on seeing the women enjoy it, but it can be tricky with some that are really tight or nervous at the start. I'm all for getting just another 1 inch in length erect, but I should be grateful with what I have achieved thus far because the girth has always got more compliments, plus from my own experience the females are more susceptible to the girth compared to length.

I ploughed a lass years ago who had several kids but she had a hot body, a PAWG by today's standards in the MILF category but in her 20s
Recall that she commented how it spread her pussy like nothing else, and she felt like a virgin again .. suffice to say she was ringing wet and I couldn't last that long due to the excitement and her wobbly phat white ass all over the place.

Always loved my girth since pe, and it gave me a huge turn on seeing the women enjoy it, but it can be tricky with some that are really tight or nervous at the start. I'm all for getting just another 1 inch in length erect, but I should be grateful with what I have achieved thus far because the girth has always got more compliments, plus from my own experience the females are more susceptible to the girth compared to length.

I ploughed a lass years ago who had several kids but she had a hot body, a PAWG by today's standards in the MILF category but in her 20s
Recall that she commented how it spread her pussy like nothing else, and she felt like a virgin again .. suffice to say she was ringing wet and I couldn't last that long due to the excitement and her wobbly phat white ass all over the place.

Hello Red I am so happy to see you and I hope your life is going fabulous. Send me an email so we can catch up

Is that overkill? If so what would be the ideal girth to make a woman quiver with intense pleasure?

I'm almost at 9 inches bone press and my girth goal is 7 inches mid shaft and 7.5 inches base girth. My intention is to ruin pussies.

Back
Top Bottom