24/7 Stretching

The James

Registered
I am currently trying to remain in either my Silistretcher or 4x labs extender when ever possible. I break for my PE sessions of course. I use a sleeve or a ring instead when I absolutely cannot use either. Do you think this could actually hamper my progress?

I guess that I am asking if my member needs a rest from the constant tension from stretching so many hours a day. Can it heal optimally while under such stress? Any thoughts?

You will heal while extended, but it cannot be under great tension. Stretch to a nice length, but not taut. Leave a little slack for your member to heal.

Exactly. you want to be under a gentle stretch that holds you at your erect length. This is passive training that will heal you in an elongated state.

While in the Silistretcher I have a constant but moderate stretch (especially while sleeping) as opposed to the brutality of my x4 Labs extender. I alternate between the two daily.
I manually stretch and hang also. That's a lot of stretching which concerned me. Thank you all for your help and encouragement.

Great advice.

I'll chuck in, that adding heat while stretching helps with growth, and healing.

If you can get a setup of some sort, using a heated wrap, or alternative to the area at some stage during the session.

While in the Silistretcher I have a constant but moderate stretch (especially while sleeping) as opposed to the brutality of my x4 Labs extender. I alternate between the two daily.
I manually stretch and hang also. That's a lot of stretching which concerned me. Thank you all for your help and encouragement.

Active and passive work is the backbone of SRT.

My eyes are closing right now,but I want to stretch and engorge my dick, don't know what to do.. ?

My eyes are closing right now,but I want to stretch and engorge my dick, don't know what to do.. ?

Duct Tape works wonders....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah just used my bathmate man that's all,just can't stand not using my LM..

Last edited:
Remember a clip I watched a while ago there was this way Whit a 10 inches girth even more he had a lot of silicon,or some strange substance no erections at all

Back
Top Bottom