RJ_Lethal

Registered
i orderd the extender and it only took 5-10 days. its been 16 days now and i still havnt received it. i am from canada. i never even got a tracking number to at least track it. i bought it from DLD's link. anyone wanna share theyre shipping experiences if u ffrom canada? is this normal?

thanks

< Noob here

Feel special, you made me register. Iv been lurking for months.

I feel your pain, I ordered mine on 2/17/12 and on 2/28/12 I received a tracing number saying estimated delivery 3/8/12

I was pist. So just stick in there you'll get a tracking number eventually. Hope this helps.

haha right on dld should hire me ;) whats weird is i orderd before you. and got my tracking number 2 days after you. haha unethical. anyway. ya im just glad i finally heard from them and its on its way. i was hoping to have a fatter dick for the summer. hopefully i still can ;)

gl bro

altho i cant loate theyre tracking number on anything. its not on theyre site they gave in the email. when i ordrd my extender it came dhl. i checked with them. tracking number doesnt exsist.

If you provided them any of your information in the same manner you provided us this post; your order could be anywhere on the planet.

Please learn English.

Please learn English.
Please learn English.
Please learn English.

Please, for the love of God, learn English.

RJ_Lethal;475404 said:
altho i cant loate theyre tracking number on anything. its not on theyre site they gave in the email. when i ordrd my extender it came dhl. i checked with them. tracking number doesnt exsist.

i dont know if that is racist or not. but ya i am trying to learn my english better as it is my second language.

very rude man

English is a language, not a race.
If anything my remarks are then Linguist, not racist.

And, rude?
Just how many more times do you expect me to say PLEASE?

If you are actually "learning" English then I suggest you practice full sentences, punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax.
You just may prove to be an inspiritation to someone else learning English.

RJ_Lethal;475436 said:
i dont know if that is racist or not. but ya i am trying to learn my english better as it is my second language.

very rude man

I've ordered my Bathmate in 2nd march.. in 4th march i received an email with a order confirmation document. 5th march I sent that confirmation signed back to them. Since this point i sent 2 e-mails with no answer from them.. Not even to say that they have received my signed order confirmation. May I have to be concerned ?

I ordered the replacement pads on Tuesday. Got them today all the way from United Kingdom. Fast service. They sell direct on Ebay.

I'm in the same situation. Two weeks and no response. I emailed their customer service department and they did not respond. This is not a good way to do business.

Back
Top Bottom