The reality we create ( How this affects our lives in a positive or negative way..)

@oldandlively What are your thoughts about that numerology stuff 🤔

My mom used to influence me in astrology, feng shui, and so many other headache-inducing things throughout my life. It brought nothing but headaches to our family, and more misery than not to her. She's still desperately clinging to all of them now, even in her early 80s.

Me, I live my life with a sense of purpose guided by the Lord, putting common sense and deep, logical thinking ahead of the game. Think before you act, and act only when it's proper. Some may say religion is just as bad as unproven practices like numerology, astrology, feng shui, etc. However, each and every one of them actually has a sliver of truth to the madness, and the proven supernatural occurrences under Him have been tested and known. My suggestion to you is, "Pick your path after a good period of researching and applying doses of common sense."
 
My mom used to influence me in astrology, feng shui, and so many other headache-inducing things throughout my life. It brought nothing but headaches to our family, and more misery than not to her. She's still desperately clinging to all of them now, even in her early 80s.

Me, I live my life with a sense of purpose guided by the Lord, putting common sense and deep, logical thinking ahead of the game. Think before you act, and act only when it's proper. Some may say religion is just as bad as unproven practices like numerology, astrology, feng shui, etc. However, each and every one of them actually has a sliver of truth to the madness, and the proven supernatural occurrences under Him have been tested and known. My suggestion to you is, "Pick your path after a good period of researching and applying doses of common sense."

God is above everything and everyone.. I believe is better to feel and be certain that God is with us.. All those practices may not be as beneficial nor important… As you mentioned above common sense and researching is key here.. But when I have felt hopeless and despairing. I ask why I’m where I’m at . .. I get a few answers from myself. But for some reason I know there’s a higher power watching over me..
 
God is above everything and everyone.. I believe is better to feel and be certain that God is with us.. All those practices may not be as beneficial nor important… As you mentioned above common sense and researching is key here.. But when I have felt hopeless and despairing. I ask why I’m where I’m at . .. I get a few answers from myself. But for some reason I know there’s a higher power watching over me..

My wife and I pray in the morning before we set off. Our kids pray before they start their days. We may not get answer on hourly basis, but our hearts get the warnings and hints as if those signals are our instinct to go forth, or stay away. All of us were lost, and still are lost. We're being challenged and attacked daily, from financial, to relational, to parenting, and even down to the neighborly harsh comments to bring all of us down. Keep realizing you DO have a higher supernatural power that watch over you, and that you must believe. If you think your efforts are in vain, think again. Trust in the efforts you're putting out, wholeheartedly, willingly, with constant discipline while believing in Him.

Proverbs 27:17, " Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." We're here to help one another, reassure each other. We're here to tell you that your hardship is merely the fire that refines you while you're under His guides just like being said in Malachi 3:2-3, "And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness." If you don't believe in that, how about Zechariah 13:9, “And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.” Again, in James 1:2-4, 1 Peter 1:6-7, and the famous Hollywood emphasis of Psalm 23:4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Take it from this old guy and the guru @DLD, who have already burned through 2/3 of our lives with enough experience and wisdom to share with you. We are here to listen and encourage you, brother.
 
God is above everything and everyone.. I believe is better to feel and be certain that God is with us.. All those practices may not be as beneficial nor important… As you mentioned above common sense and researching is key here.. But when I have felt hopeless and despairing. I ask why I’m where I’m at . .. I get a few answers from myself. But for some reason I know there’s a higher power watching over me..
Amen my brother
 
My wife and I pray in the morning before we set off. Our kids pray before they start their days. We may not get answer on hourly basis, but our hearts get the warnings and hints as if those signals are our instinct to go forth, or stay away. All of us were lost, and still are lost. We're being challenged and attacked daily, from financial, to relational, to parenting, and even down to the neighborly harsh comments to bring all of us down. Keep realizing you DO have a higher supernatural power that watch over you, and that you must believe. If you think your efforts are in vain, think again. Trust in the efforts you're putting out, wholeheartedly, willingly, with constant discipline while believing in Him.

Proverbs 27:17, " Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." We're here to help one another, reassure each other. We're here to tell you that your hardship is merely the fire that refines you while you're under His guides just like being said in Malachi 3:2-3, "And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness." If you don't believe in that, how about Zechariah 13:9, “And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.” Again, in James 1:2-4, 1 Peter 1:6-7, and the famous Hollywood emphasis of Psalm 23:4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Take it from this old guy and the guru @DLD, who have already burned through 2/3 of our lives with enough experience and wisdom to share with you. We are here to listen and encourage you, brother.

Certainly I feel identified with the things you’re going through.. Humans are so judgmental and ignore so many things about the ones they are judging.. The financial part,relational,the ones around us can be mean too..Is crazy how things are but I’m certain my life in this realm will improve and get better everyday. In spite of the bad moments.. Besides I feel this strange obsession towards P.E. lol I really want to gain Two more inches and more. I will measure by the end of this year. Hopefully whit the routine I’m having I get to 8 bp . I want to gain length and girth as well. I have to add SSJ to the pumping routine. Hopefully I could gain half an inch in three months.. or more!! Who knows!

Thanks getting bigger not only between the legs is an interesting journey. God bless us all today
 
Certainly I feel identified with the things you’re going through.. Humans are so judgmental and ignore so many things about the ones they are judging.. The financial part,relational,the ones around us can be mean too..Is crazy how things are but I’m certain my life in this realm will improve and get better everyday. In spite of the bad moments.. Besides I feel this strange obsession towards P.E. lol I really want to gain Two more inches and more. I will measure by the end of this year. Hopefully whit the routine I’m having I get to 8 bp . I want to gain length and girth as well. I have to add SSJ to the pumping routine. Hopefully I could gain half an inch in three months.. or more!! Who knows!

Thanks getting bigger not only between the legs is an interesting journey. God bless us all today

There's an interesting sermon today on the gifts of God and through the prayers. The sermon preached on what God has already given to us, in full, and the gift is already on the table. We asked for it, knocked on the heaven's door, and He answered. The only thing that is hindering us to get that gift is our current position in life. The pastor provided a great case of a child (us) following the parent's (God) directions. He provided a scenario where a child follows the parent's advices on eating the foods, follow the daily routines, and dealing with hardship as the child should. The desserts are provided, but if the child did not achieve the tasks and did not follow the instructions for that period of time, the parent is not willing to hand over the desserts and rewards because the time is not right.

At this moment in time, you're pursuing your daily routine, achieve your stability, and need to take care of things to ensure a balance in life. PE is a focus, and the routines provide discipline, and the discipline allows you to look for fulfillment in your daily ambition through motivation. You are doing what needs to be done. The only thing that is not there yet is patience. Patiences to achieve your PE goals. Patience to allow the alignment of job and financial stability. Patience to find that soulmate that most compatible with you He has in store for your life. How do I know this? Because I went through the same nightmares.
 
Yep the everyday pressure is annoying, is an obstacle but I have to stop giving a f…k about many things. When the thoughts run through my head whether they are financial, relationships, a better future etc . The mind gets foggy and I feel hopeless and mad. I may feel and look patient, but deep inside we all want results right away.. That’s where the mind gets lost again.. I don’t know how to go through that.. I mean I think I can. Besides I wanting everything here and now is crazy too. That’s a stupid way to live imo. Not everything in life works as a factory where line productions manufacture thousands of goods in minutes.. Life is not a race track either where speed is the key to win.. Sometimes I have to “ process knowledge, experiences etc in a different way. I don’t like feeling sluggish either at all. Though I know that every handful of sand will fill the bucket eventually..(patience )That word seems to be easily misunderstood. Thanks 🙏🏻
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top