Question on healing. (Thrombosis related)

Obviously we are meant to use our penises but in terms of healing thrombosis or clogged lymph site. Does one pro-long the healing process by engaging in sexual activity? Curious. Thank you for your insights.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
Obviously we are meant to use our penises but in terms of healing thrombosis or clogged lymph site. Does one pro-long the healing process by engaging in sexual activity? Curious. Thank you for your insights.

  • I didn't notice a change in P.E, I have had sex on a daily basis, pre sex length exercises, and post sex exercises.
No problem whatsoever​
  • I have done PRE sex girth routines & post sex girth routines too, the only problem I got was this:
Harder to keep an erection, due to being exhausted, lacking the sex drive.​
 
Obviously we are meant to use our penises but in terms of healing thrombosis or clogged lymph site. Does one pro-long the healing process by engaging in sexual activity? Curious. Thank you for your insights.

For normal sex you will be just fine but I would avoid any erect PE work as this will cause expansion and make the thrombosis even worse.
 
Okay. Just thought I'd ask. I am celibate and have been for a multiple years however, every now and again I do get that itch and I ask myself: Does masturbation/sex slow it down (because I am erect)? I think I have only gotten up to 100 days w/o some sort of relief but again every now and again the tanks yearsn to be drained. I apologize if that comes off as TMI but it just occured to me the other day. Seeing that I am a white belt at PE I want to ask as many questions as possible to those of whom know what they are doing. Thank you, DLD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
Okay. Just thought I'd ask. I am celibate and have been for a multiple years however, every now and again I do get that itch and I ask myself: Does masturbation/sex slow it down (because I am erect)? I think I have only gotten up to 100 days w/o some sort of relief but again every now and again the tanks yearsn to be drained. I apologize if that comes off as TMI but it just occured to me the other day. Seeing that I am a white belt at PE I want to ask as many questions as possible to those of whom know what they are doing. Thank you, DLD.

I love answering questions so never have any kind of fear of asking me a question even if I’ve answered it 100 times over. This is a very big site and the answer you’re looking for would take you hours to look through everything so it’s easier for me just answer the question again.

I am also celibate. I’ve been a minister since 2003 and I decided to give up sex about 13 years ago. I can tell you this I got 99 problems and a bitch ain’t one lol
 
Yes, of course. I remember you mentioned it to me via e-mail. Life is definitely very simple that is for sure. I appreciate your help, DLD. God bless you. Jesus is #1
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top