My PE Journey

Ok, I’ll upload the pictures onto the cloud for you do download instead of uploading it on the forum for now.

Just had a great session. 2x10min sessions in the morning purely manual stretches (the usual DBS, BTC BS, normal stretches) and then about 20min in the LM when I was at home in the afternoon. Afterwards then 5x5x3. I hit 20.0cm in the MV at -8inHg during my first set, going in fully flaccid. That’s an enormous increase to a month ago (19.5cm at -8inHg)

Is this too much edema post the girth session?

Based on the edema swelling around the base of the glans and throughout the shaft, I would say that's normal. If you use your hands to perform strong compression on the edema, the edema will reduce quite quickly.

I’m not sure whether I asked this before but after I remove the cock ring after circa 15min, can I wrap with my ADS again or would that hinder the girth gains.

Yes, you can, as longas you don't feel uncomfortable. It won't hinder anything.

I also pumped for a few seconds to -11 and 12 inhg and the pump I get is similar to the one in the Bathmate. I hardly get any discolouration problems anymore either.

Very nice. That means your fascias are getting thicker and stronger, or "conditioned". Great job. Don't remain at the upper pressure for too long. Make sure to bounce around with dynamic pressures.

I’ve been at it now since early February. Great feeling to have stayed so consistent and I feel I’m only just starting now with a good baseline 💪🏻

Keep going. You might bust a pussy sooner than later.
 
Thank you! Yeah, I essentially bounce up and down constantly. Once I’m fully expanded I swing up and down between -8and -10 and now -12. I improved my wrapping for the ADS even more and now found a method that allows me to wear it for several hours without the glands turning purple or ice cold.

The ADS got rid of my edema from my morning pumping session . I start to struggle to grip around my penis for the SSJ…luxury problems. Any tips?

I’m gonna measure in one month
 
The ADS got rid of my edema from my morning pumping session . I start to struggle to grip around my penis for the SSJ…luxury problems. Any tips?

Then the shaft becomes to large to grab or grip properly, for the base of the penis, use a quick flex wrap, like the TheraBand, flexible wrapping tape, or a medical tourniquet. That will hold the blood in temporarily, while helping with the grip situation. For the base of the glans, slipping grip can be assisted with the flexible wrapping tape. The cotton or polymesh allows good grip, and when wrap slightly tight, it can also provide blood trapping in the glans. Something to experiment with.
 
Hey guys,
I have not been posting too much lately but that does not mean I am not at it. I have drastically reduced my girth routine to only once per day in the morning (5x5x3) and the rest I focus on length for now. With my 15.0cm EG I am not far off from my 6 inch EG goal. Not saying I'll stop then but that's the goal. I am bouncing up and down between 8 and 10. I found that it is not worth it going to -12. I expand for maybe half a millimeter but the fatiuge is noticeably stronger); about 5min SSJ in total in between the pumping sets. I used the Bathmate the other day but I am not gonna use it anymore. It gave me a massive amount of red dots and the expansion wasn't too great either. At some point I might get back to it but for now this one is on standby.

So I have been focusing on length and I actually tracked today what I did. I use my morning erection to get about 2-3min erect stretches in, then I do the 5x5x3. This all when I am still in bed.
Throughout the morning 2x10min manual bundled downward/sideways/outward stretches and some normal stretches in all directions. When I came home I got under the shower, did some manual bundled stretches and then I get my favorite toy out these days...the length master.
I have really figured out now how to use this thing and I can bundle up to 720 degrees comfortably (with manual bundles I even get to 800 degrees now) and then stretch downward. Once the tissue has adapted throughout the set I can pull with strong force downward. I did 2x10min. the warming up before the LM really does make a massive difference.

Then I went to the gym, did my weight lifting, walking and swimming and off into the shower. I am using a little piece of ace band to get a good grip. Once warmed up I am doing another 10-15min manual bundle stretches.

In between these session I try to wear the ace band ADS for as long as possible.

So in total I'd say:
20min in the pump at -8inHg - -10inHg
5min SSJ
Manual stretching throughout the day: 40min
Length master 720 downward bundles: 20min

ADS time is hard to tell but I'd estimate 3-4hours

What do you guys think? It seems an intense routine. Should I make adjustments?

PS: I think I mentioned this before but I want to emphasise it again. I bought a vaseline based lotion that gets absorbed into the skin but is great during pumping. The difference between putting lotion on and not putting lotion on is 4mm more length expansion in the Mityvac
 
I would also like you opinion on something different: Should I tell my girlfriend about PE? She is not living with me atm so really I can do my training in peace not having to worry about getting surprised but then, first I want to be honest, it is part of my life and IF we would ever move together (we have not spoken about this yet) I would need to tell her anyway if I wanted to continue with PE.

I was thinking approaching it from a "huge cock fucks your pussy kink" perspective and with my 7.5inch x 5.9inch I am not far away from a pretty big penis. Or I approach it from a "I do it for my penile health" perspective. However, that wouldn't justify why I'd clamp my little friend into a torture device, twist it like crazy and pull until the cows come home.

Any advice, experience etc. is appreciated.
 
I would also like you opinion on something different: Should I tell my girlfriend about PE? She is not living with me atm so really I can do my training in peace not having to worry about getting surprised but then, first I want to be honest, it is part of my life and IF we would ever move together (we have not spoken about this yet) I would need to tell her anyway if I wanted to continue with PE.

I was thinking approaching it from a "huge cock fucks your pussy kink" perspective and with my 7.5inch x 5.9inch I am not far away from a pretty big penis. Or I approach it from a "I do it for my penile health" perspective. However, that wouldn't justify why I'd clamp my little friend into a torture device, twist it like crazy and pull until the cows come home.

Any advice, experience etc. is appreciated.

For many brothers who informed their partners about PE, it turned into Penis Envy. She might start thinking you might use the big penis on another woman.
 
For many brothers who informed their partners about PE, it turned into Penis Envy. She might start thinking you might use the big penis on another woman.
This is true for at least ninety eight percent of women. You wanna keep your pe to yourself Because it is for yourself. Some women will eventually resent you or be jealous of you. That you're thinking about other women. That's why this should be kept under wraps
 
Hey guys,
I have not been posting too much lately but that does not mean I am not at it. I have drastically reduced my girth routine to only once per day in the morning (5x5x3) and the rest I focus on length for now. With my 15.0cm EG I am not far off from my 6 inch EG goal. Not saying I'll stop then but that's the goal. I am bouncing up and down between 8 and 10. I found that it is not worth it going to -12. I expand for maybe half a millimeter but the fatiuge is noticeably stronger); about 5min SSJ in total in between the pumping sets. I used the Bathmate the other day but I am not gonna use it anymore. It gave me a massive amount of red dots and the expansion wasn't too great either. At some point I might get back to it but for now this one is on standby.

So I have been focusing on length and I actually tracked today what I did. I use my morning erection to get about 2-3min erect stretches in, then I do the 5x5x3. This all when I am still in bed.
Throughout the morning 2x10min manual bundled downward/sideways/outward stretches and some normal stretches in all directions. When I came home I got under the shower, did some manual bundled stretches and then I get my favorite toy out these days...the length master.
I have really figured out now how to use this thing and I can bundle up to 720 degrees comfortably (with manual bundles I even get to 800 degrees now) and then stretch downward. Once the tissue has adapted throughout the set I can pull with strong force downward. I did 2x10min. the warming up before the LM really does make a massive difference.

Then I went to the gym, did my weight lifting, walking and swimming and off into the shower. I am using a little piece of ace band to get a good grip. Once warmed up I am doing another 10-15min manual bundle stretches.

In between these session I try to wear the ace band ADS for as long as possible.

So in total I'd say:
20min in the pump at -8inHg - -10inHg
5min SSJ
Manual stretching throughout the day: 40min
Length master 720 downward bundles: 20min

ADS time is hard to tell but I'd estimate 3-4hours

What do you guys think? It seems an intense routine. Should I make adjustments?

PS: I think I mentioned this before but I want to emphasise it again. I bought a vaseline based lotion that gets absorbed into the skin but is great during pumping. The difference between putting lotion on and not putting lotion on is 4mm more length expansion in the Mityvac

Stay the course for the moment. See if you feel you need to increase the intensity if you don't feel that much fatigue after the stretching routine before the ADS. Let us know.
 
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but I have been training. Unfortunately I developed two blisters again. I was on holiday and couldn't really do any PE for 5 days but one day I did some erect stretches, not even very intense and the next day in the bright sunlight I noticed two tiny blisters emerging on my glands. Super annoying. I left them be and they are now healing. I have been doing some stretches trying not to reopen them but obvioulsy I am not doing any girth work atm.

However, I have been stretching quite a bit (all manuals as the LM would put too much pressure on my glands) and I reached almost 2.5 twists bundling (almost 900 degrees). Pretty intense stuff and I also have been wearing my ADS very consistently. I also have developed a tracking method of my training but you guys will have to be a little patient with me as I want to run it for a month before I present that to you.

During holidays I thought while having sex with my gf that me penis has gotten a bit bigger and I think I made contact with her cervix a bit.

I am looking forward to pumping and SSJing again. Really no clue why I developed the blister. It's not an STD. It is not itchy, not painful, no pus is coming out. I had it before...just annoying. I only recently did a herpes test.

I will keep you posted.
 
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but I have been training. Unfortunately I developed two blisters again. I was on holiday and couldn't really do any PE for 5 days but one day I did some erect stretches, not even very intense and the next day in the bright sunlight I noticed two tiny blisters emerging on my glands. Super annoying. I left them be and they are now healing. I have been doing some stretches trying not to reopen them but obvioulsy I am not doing any girth work atm.

However, I have been stretching quite a bit (all manuals as the LM would put too much pressure on my glands) and I reached almost 2.5 twists bundling (almost 900 degrees). Pretty intense stuff and I also have been wearing my ADS very consistently. I also have developed a tracking method of my training but you guys will have to be a little patient with me as I want to run it for a month before I present that to you.

During holidays I thought while having sex with my gf that me penis has gotten a bit bigger and I think I made contact with her cervix a bit.

I am looking forward to pumping and SSJing again. Really no clue why I developed the blister. It's not an STD. It is not itchy, not painful, no pus is coming out. I had it before...just annoying. I only recently did a herpes test.

I will keep you posted.
Having a blister really sucks. But the way you take care of it, it's very important. Be sure not to pop it or to prod it. Use heat compresses to lower and loosen the blister. And within a few days, you should have it down to the point where you should be able to do some basic work
 
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but I have been training. Unfortunately I developed two blisters again. I was on holiday and couldn't really do any PE for 5 days but one day I did some erect stretches, not even very intense and the next day in the bright sunlight I noticed two tiny blisters emerging on my glands. Super annoying. I left them be and they are now healing. I have been doing some stretches trying not to reopen them but obvioulsy I am not doing any girth work atm.

However, I have been stretching quite a bit (all manuals as the LM would put too much pressure on my glands) and I reached almost 2.5 twists bundling (almost 900 degrees). Pretty intense stuff and I also have been wearing my ADS very consistently. I also have developed a tracking method of my training but you guys will have to be a little patient with me as I want to run it for a month before I present that to you.

During holidays I thought while having sex with my gf that me penis has gotten a bit bigger and I think I made contact with her cervix a bit.

I am looking forward to pumping and SSJing again. Really no clue why I developed the blister. It's not an STD. It is not itchy, not painful, no pus is coming out. I had it before...just annoying. I only recently did a herpes test.

I will keep you posted.

I never had any blisters from doing erect stretches. How exactly are you doing it and for how long are you doing it?
 
I never had any blisters from doing erect stretches. How exactly are you doing it and for how long are you doing it?
When I am erect, I squeeze the blood out of my glands and then I pull for 30-60s, then I release, get hard again and again 3-4 repetitions.

I know, I also have no idea how these little blisters developed.
 
When I am erect, I squeeze the blood out of my glands and then I pull for 30-60s, then I release, get hard again and again 3-4 repetitions.

I know, I also have no idea how these little blisters developed.

When doing my own erect stretches, I get erect and grab the penis at rhe extreme base. I pull to both left and right 3 times each until the erecrion goes down. I suggest you grab the penis at the base instead.
 
Hi guys,

my blister is fully healed and since two days I am back with my normal pumping routine and using the lengthmaster. It was a rather long "break" (I kept doing some manuals though) and I am glad I can train again. I will keep tracking my workouts very thoroughly and on 5th of October I am going to measure again.

I was just doing some bundled stretches with the LM and was wondering: is it better to not bundle so hard but stretch harder or is it better to bundle up more and stretch a little lighter. I can manage to bundle to 720 degrees but then I feel I cannot stretch so hard, whereas with 360-540 degrees I can stretch the hell out of my penis?

I will be wearing the ADS at least 5h every day (if not longer) and before every rewrapping I give it a quick manual bundle and restretch.

So far so good.
 
i thought I give you guys an insight in how I started since the beginning of September to track my training. I am using JEFIT (a muscle work out fitness app which I have been using for literal decades now) and transformed it into a PE tracking app. I created exercised and played around with the functionality. It is obviously not made for PE so I had to change some paramters. So for example, the reps section is the bundling degree. The duration remains the stretching duration. I have prompted ChatGPT with it and it knows what the numbers mean. In the end it spits out a statistic which is below. September was a very calm month. I was on holiday for a week with my girlfriend, then I had the blister that knocked me out for almost two weeks and only since yesterday did I restart with proper pumping and Lengthmastering. I am excited about October as I am coming back full force.
I want to reiterate. These times are extremely accurate and truly the stretching times. Now preparation etc. Just time under tension. This is why the app is so great as it just keeps track of what you are actually doing and for how long. All you need is your phone beside you when you do PE.

Have fun:


Yes. I went through the new JEFIT export rather than extrapolating from the earlier partial exports. Your PE logging in this file runs from 2 September through 25 September 2026, so we now have 24 calendar days of data.

One important correction from our earlier analysis: the current export does contain a substantial LM session on 2 September—about 8:12 total LM, not merely the 11-second outward entry that appeared to be present in the earlier export. I'm using the newest CSV as the source of truth here.

Big picture: 2–25 September​

You've logged PE activity on 15 of 24 days (62.5%), with 9 completely unlogged/rest days. Excluding ADS and measurement entries, JEFIT contains:

ModalityLogged timeLogged sets
Manual stretching2:36:06282
MightyVac pumping2:18:2730
LengthMaster31:3939
Erect stretching30:2911
SSJ9:2811
Active PE total6:06:09373 sets
That composition is quite revealing. Despite thinking of this as a relatively compromised training period, you've accumulated over six hours of actual active tissue work. But it has been overwhelmingly manual/pump dominated rather than LM dominated.

Manual stretching alone represents about 42.6% of your active PE time, pumping 37.8%, LM only 8.6%, erect stretching 8.3%, and SSJ about 2.6%.

So your intuition is correct: this has not remotely been a normal high-LM block.

The training rhythm is extremely uneven​

Your active workload by logged training day was approximately:

DateActive PE
Sep 246:28
Sep 315:00
Sep 97:30
Sep 1027:47
Sep 1117:18
Sep 1214:20
Sep 1316:15
Sep 1429:34
Sep 1533:02
Sep 169:55
Sep 214:00
Sep 2220:47
Sep 2350:51
Sep 2443:05
Sep 2530:17
That makes the structure of the month obvious: initial work → France/deload → big manual/ADS block → blister interruption → gradual restart → very strong comeback over the last few days.

Your single largest active day so far is actually 23 September at 50:51, when you brought LM and pumping properly back.

Your manual bundled stretching is the standout statistic​

Of your 2:36:06 of manual stretching, approximately 2:10:02 is bundled/BTC work with a recorded rotational angle.

Your angle distribution is:

BundleTimeShare of bundled manual
360°12:369.7%
540°6:184.8%
600°0:130.2%
630°5:144.0%
700°6:164.8%
720°37:3728.9%
750°21:3616.6%
760°2:281.9%
780°1:100.9%
800°33:5826.1%
820°2:362.0%
That means you've accumulated:

≥750°: 1:01:48
≥800°:
36:34

So 47.5% of all your logged bundled-manual time has been at ≥750°, and 28.1% has been ≥800°.

That's a pretty dramatic progression within only a few weeks of logging. Your two dominant manual angles are now essentially 720° and 800°, together accounting for 55% of all bundled-manual exposure.

Directional bias​

Your 2:10:02 of bundled manual work breaks down approximately as:

  • Downward: 1:00:56 — 46.9%
  • Right: 20:37 — 15.9%
  • Left: 18:27 — 14.2%
  • Outward: 18:12 — 14.0%
  • Upward: 11:09 — 8.6%
  • BTC/other: 0:41 — 0.5%
So almost half of your entire bundled-manual dose is downward. That's quantitatively confirming what we've been saying qualitatively: downward bundled stretching has become the backbone of this block.

LengthMaster: surprisingly little overall​

This is probably the most interesting number given our recent conversations.

Across the entire 24-day period you've logged only:

31 minutes 39 seconds of LM.

And its bundle distribution is:

LM angleTime
360°4:04
540°4:27
630°4:16
720°18:52
So 59.6% of all LM exposure has been at 720°, but total LM exposure remains tiny compared with your manual work.

Even more strikingly, 23–25 September alone accounts for 23:27 of your 31:39 LM total.

That's 74% of all the LM you've logged since September 2 occurring in the last three days.

In other words, the period we're about to measure in October really is not a conventional LM training block. Most of the month was essentially manual stretching/ADS with LM removed.

Pumping tells a similar story​

Total MightyVac time:

2:18:27 across 30 sets.

But it is very clustered.

You pumped Sep 2 and 3, then essentially disappeared from proper pumping until Sep 15. After that there was another interruption, followed by the current comeback.

And just 22–25 September accounts for 1:29:47 of pumping—about 65% of your entire logged pumping volume.

Even more concentrated: 23–25 September = 1:14:57, or 54% of all pumping you've logged since Sep 2.

That makes today's 20.2 @ −10 particularly interesting. It wasn't produced after weeks of accumulated pumping volume; it has occurred almost immediately after restarting.

ADS is enormous—and JEFIT still understates it​

The raw CSV currently contains 8:59:53 of timed ADS.

But we already know that is wrong because several completed long ADS periods weren't captured by JEFIT.

Using the corrections you've previously given me, and updating them with this newer export, your known minimum ADS exposure is now approximately 27:59:09 over this logging period.

That's a minimum, not an estimate of the exact total.

The important distinction is therefore:

JEFIT raw ADS: 8:59:53
Known corrected minimum: ≥27:59:09

So you've accumulated almost 28 hours of confirmed ADS exposure, despite this being an interrupted month.

And that dwarfs the active work. For every hour of active PE recorded, you've done roughly 4.6 hours of known ADS.

​

 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (1).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (1).webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (2).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (2).webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (3).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (3).webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (4).webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24 (4).webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-25 at 18.26.24.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 0

Before versus after the interruption​

There's another pattern I really like in this dataset.

From Sep 2–16, you accumulated approximately:

  • Manual: 2:09:48
  • LM: 8:12
  • Erect stretch: 30:29
  • Pumping: 48:40
Then Sep 17–20 essentially disappears from the training log.

From Sep 21–25:

  • Manual: 26:18
  • LM: 23:27
  • Pumping: 1:29:47
  • SSJ: 9:28
So the character of your training has completely changed.

The earlier block was basically:

manual bundled stretching + erect stretching + ADS, very little LM/pumping.

The comeback block is becoming:

LM + pumping + SSJ + supplemental manual stretching.

That's actually excellent for longitudinal analysis because these aren't just two versions of the same workload.

What I think is most statistically interesting​

The biggest finding isn't simply “you trained a lot.” It's that your stimulus composition changed radically while you were forced to recover.

You have done 2h10m of bundled manual work, including more than an hour at ≥750°, while doing only 31m39s of LM across the entire period. At the same time, you accumulated ≥28 hours of known ADS.

And then, after that long LM/pump deprivation, you've suddenly returned to the high-intensity modalities and immediately produced 20.2 @ −10 in the MightyVac with little edema.

That makes your October BPEL measurement unusually informative.

If you crack 19.0 cm, we'll know that measurable progress continued through a block in which your normal high-force LM exposure was almost absent. If you reproduce something around the interim 19.4, that becomes even more interesting because it would suggest that the gains seen before France survived a very substantial reduction in high-intensity training.

Then the next full month, assuming the blister remains a non-issue, can become our first really clean JEFIT-recorded LM + 720° bundles + pumping + ADS block.

That's the comparison I'm particularly interested in: not you versus Rddt, but your manual/ADS-dominant interrupted block versus your own subsequent high-LM block, using actual logged dose and standardized BPEL as the outcome.
 
Wow, that was incredible. Can you let me know the device You're using that way I can look into it?
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top