Does anyone have

MikeyM

Member
An extra plastic end piece for the extenders so I can attach a noose or something to stay elongated. I have seen a few homemade ones on here just dont think I'm that crafty.

Thanks gents
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
An extra plastic end piece for the extenders so I can attach a noose or something to stay elongated. I have seen a few homemade ones on here just dont think I'm that crafty.

Thanks gents
If I understand you correctly. You are in search of the Cradle, the head piece of the Penis Extender.
​
You can purchase Penis Extender Cradle and strap from LeLuv
 
You could also go buy some Velcro tape and use that and save yourself a ton of money and it will be so much more comfortable and convenient
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top