- Dec 5, 2003
This is my situation. I dont have the first one, I have the second one, but its full screen version, and I want wide scree, and the third on I dont have, and if I buy it I will buy it in wide screen. I can trade in a old DVD and get the new one for $12.99 + tax, but if I buy it I know they are gonna come out with a box set of all them, I dont know when, but you know they will to get more money out of us, and then I am gonna spend money on that. What do you think? Should I wait or get it now?