5 x 5 x 3 for girth all around

bemorethanbig

Registered
As many know, my PE journey was just Jelqing for the first 7 months, then pumping for 3 months. At that time my girth grew and it was a bit thicker at the top of the shaft, like 5 EG after a pump.

I have been on 5 x 5 x 3 for about a month now and my girth is now more evenly spread and not so top-heavy.

Has anyone else found this benefit of the 5 x 5 x 3? I will report back on how it is going but so far another win for the 5 x 5 x 3

As many know, my PE journey was just Jelqing for the first 7 months, then pumping for 3 months. At that time my girth grew and it was a bit thicker at the top of the shaft, like 5 EG after a pump.

I have been on 5 x 5 x 3 for about a month now and my girth is now more evenly spread and not so top-heavy.

Has anyone else found this benefit of the 5 x 5 x 3? I will report back on how it is going but so far another win for the 5 x 5 x 3
I think most will report the same

Yep. 5x5x3 is focused base. You softer tissues through pumping, and literally reforming the tissues from the inside out through pressurizing certain part of the penis you want. I use it to make my glans larger and equalize the entire shaft. So far, it's exactly how I want it.

Use water when you pump as well. In my opinion it's much better. I see much more expansion with water. I can also go much higher in pressure without injury myself. Much more control and growth.

Reactions: DLD
Use water when you pump as well. In my opinion it's much better. I see much more expansion with water. I can also go much higher in pressure without injury myself. Much more control and growth.
Wouldn't the expansion look bigger due to water refraction?

Not really. Refraction is just that, a bending of images due to differential of media when light bends. Magnification due to refraction is no more than 5%, the unless there is a convex or concave effects to create something larger by light bending, such as a magnification lens. Look at the penis from straight above or straight on the side. What you see is what you get.

Depend on your post workout measurement

Wouldn't the expansion look bigger due to water refraction?
Maybe. But I look at the expansion after session, and the feeling in my penis.

I can go up to 10Hg with water and I get a bigger expansion (during and after) without that much fluid retention (you need to optimize your programming for this).

I can't go up to 10Hg if I only pump with air, that is not possible. 10 Hg is nevertheless to high for me, but I will not get close to get to high pressure without water.

Maybe. But I look at the expansion after session, and the feeling in my penis.

I can go up to 10Hg with water and I get a bigger expansion (during and after) without that much fluid retention (you need to optimize your programming for this).

I can't go up to 10Hg if I only pump with air, that is not possible. 10 Hg is nevertheless to high for me, but I will not get close to get to high pressure without water.
This is why there is a phase of letting your penis adjust to the pressure. It took me well over 2 months before I can adjust to 10 inHg with constant tissue programming. But do know that your tissues can easily be reprogrammed to jump from routine to routine with greater efficiency afterward. As long as the tissues are not allow to revert back to fully healed state, you can continue to switch into variable routines for growth. Never stay stagnant for too long.

Will be easier to get faster growth with MityVac, because I do not get stuck at the sides at the base and the cylinder walls as I do with my Bathmate pumps. But the water trap needs to be bigger, I do not want to take apart the pump handle again due to water getting inside.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom