4.5 lenght and 4 how to grow..

Adis22

Registered
Hi, i think i'm the worst case here.. 4.5 x 4 inches..

Can somebody help? I'm new and i don't know nothing about this.. Thanks Guys

I've gone from 5.75x4.8 to 7.75X5.8 in two years using an extender and Bathmate. You can do it. Plenty of guys on this forum have added 2 plus inches. But you have to put the time in. It takes persistence and patience.

I actually added my first inch in length in only 6 months. But I had to wear that extender for 4 to 6 hours a day, 4 days a week. It was worth it.

Thanks for the answer! I have the white extender but How many days should I keep the same length before increasing it?

Hi, i think i'm the worst case here.. 4.5 x 4 inches..

Can somebody help? I'm new and i don't know nothing about this.. Thanks Guys
You are not in the worst case scenario in this brotherhood. We don't like to create uncomfortable finger pointing, so let say you are not. You barely fall short from where I was.

So, two options available for you: aggressive or progressive.

Aggressive routines with consistent efforts will pull that 2in of new and hidden growth from your body within year. You can even gain more if you are in your 20s. This requires you to have the LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging for its leverage system. It pulls both the available segment that got buried at the base of your penis, loosen your ligaments and muscles to haul out the 1in of missing segment, and build new growth along the penile shaft. BUT, this will require you to have about a month of preconditioning to prevent penile injuries.

Progressive routine is just to wear an extender or traction device that you have. It's a very slow and steady process. Don't believe the hype that you will gain and instant 2in in 6 months. That is for rare cases. On average, it's about 0.5in a year with 4 to 6 hours wear time every day.

So, select a path, and we'll assist.

Thanks for the answer! I have the white extender but How many days should I keep the same length before increasing it?

If you are using an extender, it's not about keeping the same length,but placing it under the proper tension for the hours you are wearing. The proper tension is 1200g for as long as you can. This means you are constantly changing the length as your tissues relaxed into an elongated state.

You are not in the worst case scenario in this brotherhood. We don't like to create uncomfortable finger pointing, so let say you are not. You barely fall short from where I was.

Aggressive routines with consistent efforts will pull that 2in of new and hidden growth from your body within year. You can even gain more if you are in your 20s. This requires you to have the LengthMaster for its leverage system. It pulls both the available segment that got buried at the base of your penis, loosen your ligaments and muscles to haul out the 1in of missing segment, and build new growth along the penile shaft. BUT, this will require you to have about a month of preconditioning to prevent penile injuries.

Progressive routine is just to wear an extender or traction device that you have. It's a very slow and steady process. Don't believe the hype that you will gain and instant 2in in 6 months. That is for rare cases. On average, it's about 0.5in a year with 4 to 6 hours wear time every day.

If you are using an extender, it's not about keeping the same length,but placing it under the proper tension for the hours you are wearing. The proper tension is 1200g for as long as you can. This means you are constantly changing the length as your tissues relaxed into an elongated state.
thank you brother you gave me the perfect answer, thank you very much, all this gives me a little hope, i'll do my best i'm 23 years old.

thank you brother you gave me the perfect answer, thank you very much, all this gives me a little hope, i'll do my best i'm 23 years old.
You started similar to when I started as well. It's not surprising as we entered into our long term mating and relational period. You are not alone.

From here on out, set aside a bit of budgets and time for your penis enhancement (PE) journey. If you chose the aggressive method, you will need around $300 to start, and overall cost is around $1100. But this investment is for the lifetime tools you need.

Just a break down:
Penis stretching tool: $200 for the LengthMaster and accessories.

Pump: MityVac - Wet and Dry Penis Vacuum Pump System and cylinders may set you back around $350.

Accessories and extras: things do add up as you need the materials, such as sleeves, wraps, lubrication, etc.

Time: this is the bulk of it. The more dedication and efforts you put into the routines and discipline, the longer and larger you grow. Do not put in desperation and recklessness as part of the hope to reduce the overall time. You factor those two dangerous things in, you will get a dead penis.

This brotherhood will help you out to the best that it can. You can also have a personal coach service with brother @huge-girth or you can ask questions to compile together your ultimate routines. We are here to increase with you as we are doing it ourselves.

My suggestion though, set your initial objective size goal at 8in x 6in. I should have done that since the start but my girlfriend then, wife now, didn't want such a large penis inside her. Now, she wants a penis that can stuff her sili. Aim for length to be in and don't stop until you are there. Then get that girth up to 5.75in as a starter. 6in is the Goldilocks girth for older females' enjoyment.

Aggressive routines with consistent efforts will pull that 2in of new and hidden growth from your body within year. You can even gain more if you are in your 20s. This requires you to have the LengthMaster for its leverage system. It pulls both the available segment that got buried at the base of your penis, loosen your ligaments and muscles to haul out the 1in of missing segment, and build new growth along the penile shaft. BUT, this will require you to have about a month of preconditioning to prevent penile injuries.

Perfect advice

You started similar to when I started as well. It's not surprising as we entered into our long term mating and relational period. You are not alone.

From here on out, set aside a bit of budgets and time for your penis enhancement (PE) journey. If you chose the aggressive method, you will need around $300 to start, and overall cost is around $1100. But this investment is for the lifetime tools you need.

Just a break down:

Pump: MityVac and cylinders may set you back around $350.

Accessories and extras: things do add up as you need the materials, such as sleeves, wraps, lubrication, etc.

Time: this is the bulk of it. The more dedication and efforts you put into the routines and discipline, the longer and larger you grow. Do not put in desperation and recklessness as part of the hope to reduce the overall time. You factor those two dangerous things in, you will get a dead penis.

This brotherhood will help you out to the best that it can. You can also have a personal coach service with brother @huge-girth or you can ask questions to compile together your ultimate routines. We are here to increase with you as we are doing it ourselves.

My suggestion though, set your initial objective size goal at 8in x 6in. I should have done that since the start but my girlfriend then, wife now, didn't want such a large penis inside her. Now, she wants a penis that can stuff her sili. Aim for length to be in and don't stop until you are there. Then get that girth up to 5.75in as a starter. 6in is the Goldilocks girth for older females' enjoyment.

Just a break down:

Just a break down:

8 inches would be a dream that I don't think I'll achieve. I would be very happy if I reached 5.9 inches in length and 5.9 inches in width :)

If I only used the LengthMaster, would I still achieve results? I read that using it for 1 hour a day is sufficient, and if I use LengthMaster, can I also use the extender for a few hours a day, or would that be too excessive? Thank you again.

Last edited:
8 inches would be a dream that I don't think I'll achieve. I would be very happy if I reached 5.9 inches in length and 5.9 inches in width :)

Unfortunately, I live in a very poor country in Europe. If I only used the LengthMaster, would I still achieve results? I read that using it for 1 hour a day is sufficient, and if I use LengthMaster, can I also use the extender for a few hours a day, or would that be too excessive? Thank you again.
Yes, you can use LengthMaster for 30 minute minutes total stretches a day, and wear the extender as long as you can. That will be quite more than enough.

Yes, you can use LengthMaster for 30 minute minutes total stretches a day, and wear the extender as long as you can. That will be quite more than enough.
Thanks for the answer! ;)

Back
Top Bottom