2 years later, 300+ hrs in with Penimaster vacuum traction device - ZERO GAINS!

Avengere

Banned
Extremely disappointed with Penimaster Pro traction device usage.

I've been doing PE for about 2 years and have NO GAINS = ZERO.

I'm jelqing while I watch something and have a free hand and am using Penimaster Pro with vacuum chamber when I can. Usually I can't last more than 2 hours with it because I need to pee or it slips right off.

My size is about 6 inches in length, 5.5 in circumference at widest point and small head (shaft smaller than head), UNCUT.

Over these years only thing I've managed to do is stretch out my foreskin and make it look like ugly anteater dick.

I just don't understand how you can make that vacuum cap work.

It is always one of the two:
1) I suck in enough head, but it also sucks skin and when I pull the glans out the skin is puffy and all swollen up, clearly sucked into vacuum chamber and expanded (this is very bad since it will stretch foreskin and not the shaft)
2) I suck head partially, so it won't suck in skin, but can't get good traction, since upon 2/5 recommended tension it will slip off my glans (usually it is holding glans halfway in this case).

Maybe this along with infrequent times is why I don't gain, but honestly once you are like 300+ hours in penimaster you should find the proper way to use it right? Claiming "lol ur doing it wrong" after this much time is just laughable.

I mean. it it because I'm uncut and foreskin gets in way? What about other uncut guys here? How have you solved it? I tried putting on smaller rubber ring, but it just couldn't suck my glans in (they fell out). I'm out of ideas.

After 2 years (you can see when I put my sig on) it is getting pretty disappointing, so I'm just looking for way of chemical PE. Many hour long priapism caused by caverject PGE-1 along with growth hormones. What else can I do? I can't stretch manually with hand for hours, because I need my hands to do work. I need some passive method in background.

Don’t give up bro. Have you tried doing a routine with manual work maybe 15 to 30 minute routine and then applying the penimaster after your workout?

Have you read through the SRT sections.

I would say definitely seek out DLDs help for a routine.

Reactions: DLD
Passive methods are always going to be devices and so my biggest advice would be to go with a much better ADS. The SiliStretcher is an amazing device that can be used passively 24 hours a day. There are others in the store.

Passive methods are always going to be devices and so my biggest advice would be to go with a much better ADS. The SiliStretcher is an amazing device that can be used passively 24 hours a day. There are others in the store.
Right...instead of helping me work with my current device why not sell me this "so much hbetter device". All of the vacuum devices are pretty much the same, but oh pleease - tell me how SiliStretcher will alleviate the problems I experience with Penimaster pro?

Right...instead of helping me work with my current device why not sell me this "so much hbetter device". All of the vacuum devices are pretty much the same, but oh pleease - tell me how SiliStretcher will alleviate the problems I experience with Penimaster pro?

I don’t care if you buy it or not I’m giving you advice on what you asked. Do you really think I make money off these things? You are sorely wrong! I do everything here for free! So when you buy something from us it doesn’t go in my pocket it gets reinvested into the brotherhood. So figure it out for yourself since I’m trying to sell it to you.

I understand you're frustrated. I'll say this 300 hours sounds like a lot of time but for 2 years it is not. I'm frankly not surprised you didn't gain. Low level traction takes alott of time, they estimate 1000 for an inch and most recommend working up to 4+ hours in a day for most days of the week. You can either try to up your time and shoot for 300 hours in 2.5 months instead of 2 years or you can try more traditional approaches to PE. Give my thread The Long Game a read if you can on how to keep the gains coming once you get them.

Maybe search the forums from post of uncut guys and how they attach. What is your line of work? A good routine need only be 30-60 min so I can't imagine how that would effect your hands, which will toughen up quickly. There is also hanging if you think you are ready for that.

Maybe search the forums from post of uncut guys and how they attach. What is your line of work? A good routine need only be 30-60 min so I can't imagine how that would effect your hands, which will toughen up quickly. There is also hanging if you think you are ready for that.

and the Lengthmaster will deliver power without too much stress on hands.

I understand what he means because i am also uncut. I use uncle jim strap right underneath the head full foreskin above glans n am able to use vacuum but this can also be done after retractimg foreskin to hold it in place. 300 hours aint much at all in 2 years you have to dedicate the time it takes if you really want to grow. Hope that helps fellow uncut brother.

I understand what he means because i am also uncut. I use uncle jim strap right underneath the head full foreskin above glans n am able to use vacuum but this can also be done after retractimg foreskin to hold it in place. 300 hours aint much at all in 2 years you have to dedicate the time it takes if you really want to grow. Hope that helps fellow uncut brother.
Which vacuum extender do you use and how do you use it exactly?

Im uncut. And I really struggled at first with any sort of PE. I guess some men dont have an issue with it but my penis was super sensitive i couldnt do manuals at all. Extenders were so painful.. Compression style hangers? Fuck so painful. I used a bathmate to grow about a half inch then i was on a mission to find by hook or by crook a method to grow. I cant attest to the penimaster at all so take this for what its worth.. The devil is in the details about how to mount something on ur dick with enough tension to stimulate growth. 300 hrs in 2 years? Bro, u need 300 hrs in 2 months.. Even more.. If the device is slipping off its not for you. Enough said. Find a way to either commit to manuals or try out another device. Im creeping on 2 inches of growth in 2 years of sweat and fine tuning. This art is not for everyone. The amount of time i have spent trying to deal with my foreskin? Shit.. Lol. The many many devices i have bought and trialed in order to stimulate growth is crazy. But its worth it. Man it sure is. So take a couple days off.. Come at it with a fresh mindset. Go to war. Either find a way to conquer your device or start searching for another tool. Another tactic. Remember there aint alot of guys out there with big dicks that werent natural because this shit takes commitment. You can do it man. And it will all be worth the struggle.

Which vacuum extender do you use and how do you use it exactly?

the SiliStretcher and there are many videos. Very comfortable and wearable. You can even sleep with it on in a passive mode to heal your active gains

Im uncut. And I really struggled at first with any sort of PE. I guess some men dont have an issue with it but my penis was super sensitive i couldnt do manuals at all. Extenders were so painful.. Compression style hangers? Fuck so painful. I used a bathmate to grow about a half inch then i was on a mission to find by hook or by crook a method to grow. I cant attest to the penimaster at all so take this for what its worth.. The devil is in the details about how to mount something on ur dick with enough tension to stimulate growth. 300 hrs in 2 years? Bro, u need 300 hrs in 2 months.. Even more.. If the device is slipping off its not for you. Enough said. Find a way to either commit to manuals or try out another device. Im creeping on 2 inches of growth in 2 years of sweat and fine tuning. This art is not for everyone. The amount of time i have spent trying to deal with my foreskin? Shit.. Lol. The many many devices i have bought and trialed in order to stimulate growth is crazy. But its worth it. Man it sure is. So take a couple days off.. Come at it with a fresh mindset. Go to war. Either find a way to conquer your device or start searching for another tool. Another tactic. Remember there aint alot of guys out there with big dicks that werent natural because this shit takes commitment. You can do it man. And it will all be worth the struggle.

The slippage is an issue as comfort also. Clumsy and in my opinion out of date. We are always looking to improve the equipment we have through user feedback. Lightning decides what he will stock based on our input. The reason the SS turned out so great is because he made it and he is completely in control of the production allowing for changes.

@Avengere, read through the SRT I think this will really help.

At minimum start with newbie stretching and then apply the device you have for at least an hour or find another device that is comfortable or use some kind of wrapping method to heal in an extended state.

@Avengere, read through the SRT I think this will really help.

At minimum start with newbie stretching and then apply the device you have for at least an hour or find another device that is comfortable or use some kind of wrapping method to heal in an extended state.

That’s the best place to start and to study and to master. Excellent advice

I agree with him though. If he has the PMP pro he doesn't need to go out and fork out money for the silistretcher, that's not going to improve anything as they operate basically the same way. He needs to find a way to safely and comfortably attach the PMP and/or change his routine up. My advice will still be what I stated earlier. I'd recommend the beginner before anything close to something that resembles the intensity and time investment of SRT.

Back
Top Bottom