2.5 inch target

I just want to say:
I believe in hand stretches especially if you got a broomstick or a power assist device, where you are focusing on doing deep bundled stretches (as deep as you can), where you simultaneously are pulling out "the inner penis" in every single stretch, and in every possible angle. If you do expressive bundled stretches as well, in combination with this, you will gain faster.

We should not reject the basics in penis enlargement. But with that said you need hand strength for hand stretches. But you will develop this as you develop your intensity gradually.

Every new brother here on MOS should download the MOS DVD to learn the basics in penis enlargement, and to discover all the exercises.

They should also read:
SRT (Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition Theory).

Remember how @DLD started with this? He found an Arabic text with penis enlargment exercises, and then got 2" in length in the time period of 6 months. This was all done with his hands.

Here is the story:

But the lengthmaster device is a legendary device...I can't wait to start using it, so I can further increase the intensity.

But you can gain with "only" using your hands as well. I just wanted to make this point.

I just want to say:
I believe in hand stretches especially if you got a broomstick or a power assist device, where you are focusing on doing deep bundled stretches (as deep as you can), where you simultaneously are pulling out "the inner penis" in every single stretch, and in every possible angle. If you do expressive bundled stretches as well, in combination with this, you will gain faster.

We should not reject the basics in penis enlargement. But with that said you need hand strength for hand stretches. But you will develop this as you develop your intensity gradually.

Every new brother here on MOS should download the MOS DVD to learn the basics in penis enlargement, and to discover all the exercises.

They should also read:
SRT (Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition Theory).

Remember how @DLD started with this? He found an Arabic text with penis enlargment exercises, and then got 2" in length in the time period of 6 months. This was all done with his hands.

Here is the story:

But the lengthmaster device is a legendary device...I can't wait to start using it, so I can further increase the intensity.

But you can gain with "only" using your hands as well. I just wanted to make this point.

I believe you have strong hands because of your history with the gym. Same cannot be said for me.

I believe you have strong hands because of your history with the gym. Same cannot be said for me.
Thanks brother. PE have made them even stronger. But it was struggling in the beginning.

I understand why you are recommending the length master to everyone, it's a powerful tool.
I personally need to learn to not be afraid of it. 😱 But at this point I do not think I have no choice...I need to keep up the intensity and keep growing...can't slow down my progression.

I need to get the wrapping right...then I think I'm good.

By the way: You look extremely strong in your lengthmaster videos.

Thanks brother. PE have made them even stronger. But it was struggling in the beginning.

I understand why you are recommending the length master to everyone, it's a powerful tool.
I personally need to learn to not be afraid of it. 😱 But at this point I do not think I have no choice...I need to keep up the intensity and keep growing...can't slow down my progression.

I need to get the wrapping right...then I think I'm good.

By the way: You look extremely strong in your lengthmaster videos.

I look strong due to my body structure but I've not gone to the gym for many years. I'm thinking, if I can't go to the gym, I will have to get some of the equipments and use them indoors.

I look strong due to my body structure but I've not gone to the gym for many years. I'm thinking, if I can't go to the gym, I will have to get some of the equipments and use them indoors.
Okey! I understand.
I feel I need to do the same. I'm going towards a completely different body structure now, and not so much time for the gym due to PE.

Okey! I understand.
I feel I need to do the same. I'm going towards a completely different body structure now, and not so much time for the gym due to PE.

If you can get some gym equipment at home, you should be able to make out few minutes daily to use them. This is my plan.

Back
Top Bottom