2.5 inch target

Alparslan34

Registered
I want 2.5 inch length.
and some thickness
I've never practiced.
I've never done penis exercise.

Can you design a program for me to achieve my goal?

I work 5 days a week.
and ends at 8:30 am and 7 pm each day.
I ordered before. I have a back strap device and a dry penis pump.
I have the opportunity to work 10 hours by hanging this on my penis. I'm on my feet all day.

My goal is to reach 2.5 inches and I want to make it permanent. My body type is the type that gets used to everything and reacts quickly. Thanks to you, I think I can achieve this goal in 1 year.

For a long time, no one has shared photos before and after exercise on the forum, I want to do an experiment for the mos brotherhood so that we can reach more siblings and break the prejudice in everyone's mind that the penis cannot grow.
@DLD @huge-girth
because my penis doesn't grow, dld's ideas broke my prejudice.

I use google translator, some words may be wrong, sorry.

Last edited:
The immense intensity it delivers. The Lengthmaster is the best length device anywhere
out of stock
Waiting for it to be back in stock.
and what else do i need
silicone sleeve and silicone ring
There are two types, which one should I buy?

out of stock
Waiting for it to be back in stock.
and what else do i need
silicone sleeve and silicone ring
There are two types, which one should I buy?

Place your order so that you will be among the first set of people to receive theirs. Use the bandage that comes with the length master for wrapping.

Place your order so that you will be among the first set of people to receive theirs. Use the bandage that comes with the length master for wrapping.
Does the bandage come with it as a gift?

i'm talking about these

Does the bandage come with it as a gift?

i'm talking about these

You will not receive any cock ring when you order the length master. But you will receive two bandages, the length master and Theraband.

Her şey lengthmaster ile birlikte gelir, ancak bir horoz yüzüğü ayrıca sipariş etmeniz gerekir
[/ALINTI]
hangi yĂĽzĂĽkleri sipariĹź etmeliyim ve
Pompa için koruyucu ve egzersizden sonra daha uzun büyümek için

Everything comes with the lengthmaster but you will need to order a cock ring separately
which rings should i order and
Protective for the pump and which to grow taller after exercise

Have you found the Bathmate easy to use? I bought one years ago but having to hold the hard, black switch at the tip to keep the pressure sealed was like standing on a Lego for me.

The valves have been replaced and improved

good looking out man, thanks for your invaluable information. Also, doing those kegels while in the bathmate and I'm finally able to piss straight, hahaha, for the longest time I would have two streams going off in two different directions. yeah, I had a lotta weird side affects from the first go around, but hey, I really wanna make a post on all my ailments and solutions for others that also run into certain problems, they can fix it

btw, the tool that hasn't worked for me was the silisleeve, I got too small and still ended up turtling out of it over an extended period of time

Back
Top Bottom