1/4 inch using SiliStretcher after only 2 weeks

no one really knows whats happening when you stretch your penis for length gains it either works for you or does not , if you used the length master youve used so much intensity that more is not possible without injury so if that stopped working no point in doing it ,try the only other option and that is less force but for far longer,what you gained is remarkable but as you started at 5.25 maybe the length you gained seem less impressive to you than if you started at a longer length
??‍♂️IDK man but you are giving me hope because of your results even after a plateau

try a decent all day stretcher and fulcrum stretches for a solid year and see where it takes you best of luck

??‍♂️IDK man but you are giving me hope because of your results even after a plateau

There is a difference between the SiliStretcher and the StealthStretcher. The StealthStretcher is a basic SiliStretcher that comes with a traction system. I don’t usually put routines together using traction stretching so I will go for the basic SiliStretcher.

when you come to a plateau what is happening is your penis has become used to the work. At this point it becomes important to revamp the routine. What I usually do is a reset by going a week on the newbie routine and then coming back out into the SRT routine.

So if you need help re-structuring your routine I can help you do that. Just send me exactly what you’re doing right now to my email and we can work out a revised routine that will get you gaining. Send me the email to guru.dld@gmail.com

My duro sleeve ripped :(
I thought this would last longer than the blue original sleeve I had. It didn't even last 3 weeks I think

Last edited:
same here it always splits where you put over the SiliStretcher if its not to big of a rip just cut it below the rip and carry on using as I live in the uk its getting expensive will look on ebay for any old silicone sleeve

Reactions: DLD
same here it always splits where you put over the SiliStretcher if its not to big of a rip just cut it below the rip and carry on using as I live in the uk its getting expensive will look on ebay for any old silicone sleeve

That’s the best thing to do and if that does not solve the issue just send a message to sales and they will give you a replacement. But we always love feedback as it helps us improve our products.

That’s the best thing to do and if that does not solve the issue just send a message to sales and they will give you a replacement. But we always love feedback as it helps us improve our products.
I already got a free sleeve after my heavy duty duro sleeve. I'll just buy one again

Reactions: DLD
if your gaining with the phallosan then no but ive tried both, with the silli stretcher you get more tension with the belt supplied ,more angles to stretch you can stretch between the cheeks ,right ,left side, straight up and down left and right you can hang with it and if you need even more tension there is a hardcore leg strap sold separatley and its simple to use ive used it today between the cheeks 4 hours straight in comfort with a good pull causing no discomfort just a nice dull ache so the answer really only you can answer if your gaining with the phallosan why waste money if not the the SiliStretcher is superior in the ways I outlined best of luck

Last edited:
if your gaining with the phallosan then no but ive tried both, with the silli stretcher you get more tension with the belt supplied ,more angles to stretch you can stretch between the cheeks ,right ,left side, straight up and down left and right you can hang with it and if you need even more tension there is a hardcore leg strap sold separatley and its simple to use ive used it today between the cheeks 4 hours straight in comfort with a good pull causing no discomfort just a nice dull ache so the answer really only you can answer if your gaining with the phallosan why waste money if not the the SiliStretcher is superior in the ways I outlined best of luck

Completely agree and I also think it’s so smart to get the hard-core belt because it hits every conceivable angle of growth. The SiliStretcher with the belt is the ultimate system. And a huge difference between the Phallosan and the SiliStretcher is the SiliStretcher is half the price, better quality with a lifetime warranty. Men save so much money with the SiliStretcher that they can get the Lengthmaster with SiliStretcher and still save money! here are the links

Yeah it does sound better :p

but i already have the phallosan.Barely use it unfortunately because I’ve been doing girth just before bed and the little bit of edema i have after discourages Me from strapping in usually

thats not the sought of mindset you should have ,how bad do you want that bigger penis ,you will never get to your goals unless you use the equipment you have with dedication if not my advice is use your hands to stretch for a solid year you only need another inch best of luck

if you cant use the phallosan then just do the newbie routine dld advocates look it up how bad is the edema, really that should go in a couple of hours is it really that bad for you to stop using it only you can answer that

I wouldn’t describe it as bad. I’d say “some”. Last time i put it in the phallisan while still having buildup, i was a tad deformed looking in the morning, but no pain or anything

...and keep us updated on your progress :) unlike some other sites mattersofsize isn't censorship mad on rival products, because its the user choice and we like to learn about that.

Makes sense. Y’all used to sell Phallosan, no? I only bought it because it was the recommended ads at the time. I bought bath mate for the same reason. But now we got replacement products and honest the mityvac is so much better i don’t know how i lived without it.
Anyhow I’ll keep you posted. Look forward to hearing about life changing gains

Makes sense. Y’all used to sell Phallosan, no? I only bought it because it was the recommended ads at the time. I bought bath mate for the same reason. But now we got replacement products and honest the mityvac is so much better i don’t know how i lived without it.
Anyhow I’ll keep you posted. Look forward to hearing about life changing gains

we still do but it’s so much smarter to buy the SiliStretcher! It is far better quality, it’s half the price with a lifetime warranty. As a matter of fact for the same price as the Phallosan you can get both the SiliStretcher and the Lengthmaster. Or even the SiliStretcher with the Hardcore Belt. It is always smarter to buy through the brotherhood so you risk nothing.

Back
Top Bottom