Thin penise

Darkmoon

Active member
My penis is getting thinner after I heal from stretching and girh work is that normal I hang and clamp . I stretch every day and clamp 2 days a week. Any advice will be appreciated thanks.
 
It might be that you are not fully erect to 100%. Try to be 100% erect with urge to cum, you will see your true size.
 
I'm fully erect but my girth seems thinner is that part of the growing process. But I'll do as you suggested and see if things change thanks
 
When you stretch, the tissues tend to focus on elongation or longitudinal growth. When you clamp, you expand the tissues like a long balloon to compensate. The problem with the clamping-only approach is that there isn't enough positive pressure to expand the internal blood chambers for growth, and there's no negative pressure, such as from a pump, to overexpand them, as positive pressure alone can't. So, you have options:
  1. Expand the tissues daily rather than 2 days a week to provide both longitudinal (length) and lateral expansion. This will force you to do jelqing methods for at least 15 minutes a day on top of your length routine. This is to maintain girth while inducing length growth.
  2. To expand equal amount in girth to match the pace with the length growth, you have to use both positive (from jelqs) and negative pressure (from a pump).
  3. You can create an inter-switching routine, where 2 weeks on length, and 1 week on girth. You're forcing your tissues to focus on length for two weeks, and on the week you're doing hyper expansion, you keep your penis elongated all day long.

There are many other combination of approaches, but let us know what approach you deem best for you you. My suggestion is an equal length and girth approach, which is between 1 and 2.
 
So 1 week of length then 1 week of girth am I reading you right .

Yes. That's called alternating remodeling method. If you chose that path, you need to keep your length elongated or stretched in low traction load, around 900g, for as long as you can during the girth week. An extender, stretcher, or good wrapping technique is essential to keep the length elongated at that traction load.
 
I have been doing both girth and length for the last few weeks.. been feeling ok. Last morning, took a leak and the urine was aiming to the right .. I was like wth did I tear my urethra or so..
 
Yes. That's called alternating remodeling method. If you chose that path, you need to keep your length elongated or stretched in low traction load, around 900g, for as long as you can during the girth week. An extender, stretcher, or good wrapping technique is essential to keep the length elongated at that traction load.
Thanks I will try that and will report any good gains I've made
 
I have been doing both girth and length for the last few weeks.. been feeling ok. Last morning, took a leak and the urine was aiming to the right .. I was like wth did I tear my urethra or so..
No, not at all this happens to me constantly, it's simply a swelling in the urethra, not a tear. It will heal within a couple of days
 
I have been doing both girth and length for the last few weeks.. been feeling ok. Last morning, took a leak and the urine was aiming to the right .. I was like wth did I tear my urethra or so..

Training length and girth together is a big booster for girth gains. Both the length and girth gains will come quicker.
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top