My quest for a ruler dick

Which length master exercises are you doing??
Hello, DLD. I’d like to talk about shipping for the MOS. The combo is heavily discounted right now, but there is no shipping option for my country. I really want to buy it now. Could you send me a private message (I lost my e-mail login of this account so in DM i sent the new E-mail )so we can figure out a way to ship it to Brazil?
I know I’ll probably have to pay more than 70% of the value in import duties and shipping, but I’d still like to try to make the purchase this month.
 
Hello, DLD. I’d like to talk about shipping for the MOS. The combo is heavily discounted right now, but there is no shipping option for my country. I really want to buy it now. Could you send me a private message (I lost my e-mail login of this account so in DM i sent the new E-mail )so we can figure out a way to ship it to Brazil?
I know I’ll probably have to pay more than 70% of the value in import duties and shipping, but I’d still like to try to make the purchase this month.
Go to the store and click on the store and click on the chat option and she will tell you exactly what you need to know and what options are available
 
@oldandlively do you think doing kegeling inside a pump lifting it up and down with your pc muscles boosts your erections past your normal erections?

Yes it does. I do both the kegel and reverse kegel during pumping. It's can get very hard after the 2nd set because you maxed out the tissues' rigidity during the initial 10 minutes. But, be extremely careful going past 100%. In the pump, the higher the negative pressure past the baseline of -5inHg, there's a double stress factor against the skin layers and capillaries. At -6inhg, that's +1inHg in the system. Double factor is at +2. At -7inHg, the equivalent is around +6inHg (slightly less, but rounded up).

Why I'm I providing this info? Think about how much extra expansion pressure on the capillaries and skin layers the blood vessels and skin can take. Adding super hard full erection under pressure as you expand pushes through kegels and reverse kegel is like supercharging that blood volume to push past the double factor and go into the triple factor. I got multiple blisters while testing how much more hard erection pressure going past -9inHg before I need to stop doing it. At -10inHg, I just get my penis to fully erection without kegel, BUT, I do perform more reverse kegel to provide cycling of fresh blood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top