3 weeks with extreme BM

Felipejfa

Registered
Guys I’m back to Bathmate. Ive got one BM extreme which is very big. My cock is only 14cm and 12.5 girth. Do you think it will slow down my growing? As there are much empty space in the pump. Do I need to do jelq combined to grow faster?

I do 5min x 5min x 5min 15min total break 45sec to 1 minute
I’m doing the exercise using a big bucket. Put 10/15 L of water not too hot.

Guys I’m back to BM. Ive got one BM extreme which is very big. My cock is only 14cm and 12.5 girth. Do you think it will slow down my growing? As there are much empty space in the pump. Do I need to do jelq combined to grow faster?

I do 5min x 5min x 5min 15min total break 45sec to 1 minute
I’m doing the exercise using a big bucket. Put 10/15 L of water not too hot.
Empty space is perfectly fine. BM designed the empty space to accommodate water pressure buffer zones. BM don't provide those kind of info since it's the product's "trade secret". You growth doesn't get effected by it.

Girth program (SRT 5x5x3) is the base routine to incorporate both pumping and slow squash jelq (SSJ) into the routine. So, yes, the SSJ is needed.

You can break up to 5 minutes if you like. Just make sure to constantly get blood flowing into the penis using the normal jelq.

BM doesn't necessarily need warm and hot water all the sets. You can replace a set with cool water do so contrast pumping. Look up and read contrast showering/bathing and you'll understand why.

Thanks for replying. Should I do ssj before or after usying bathmate?
Or instead of doing ssj could I do the normal jelq? Will have the same effect?

Thanks for replying. Should I do ssj before or after usying bathmate?
Or instead of doing ssj could I do the normal jelq? Will have the same effect?

The normal jelq doesn't have the same effect like the SSJ. Do the 5x5x3 program brother.

Click on the hyperlink in my text above to access the girth program.

Back
Top Bottom