11 inches(28cm) penis measured Video

Blueballs

Registered
Real or fake? I think he's about 10.5x8. Definitely looks a bit bigger then __________ that stats around 9x7

It's funny how he struggles to even put it in and then uses just a third of it, I guess this video proves that penises this big have massive drawbacks so you shouldn't feel bad for being smaller.

Yeah, definitely real. He's like __________'s super-soaker in length but bigger in girth. He can barely get the head in the girl's orifices. She looked so happy he dropped his seed and it was all over.

Not sure about the measuring though. She puts the ruler at the base, but then the video cuts and shows the number at the tip on the next frame. It is unknown if the ruler was repositioned behind the scenes.

Not sure about the measuring though. She puts the ruler at the base, but then the video cuts and shows the number at the tip on the next frame. It is unknown if the ruler was repositioned behind the scenes.

Oldest trick in the book

Yes, I did a scene in which I was measured at 10 inches, but she started the tape at 2 inches NBP. So in reality my size was 8 inches NBP.

Another one is when they use fake rulers that have smaller or shorter inches than in reality.

Just about 3 of her hands and 2 of his. Not even close to 11 inches Distorted camera lens to make his dick look longer.

Just about 3 of her hands and 2 of his. Not even close to 11 inches Distorted camera lens to make his dick look longer.

Not really distorted camera lens, but they do use fish eye lens and camera angles to give the perception of the dick projecting into the horizon.

I dont know if anybody has noticed, but when you take a pic of a group of people with your phone, if somebody head is on one fo the top corners of the picture, that head and face will look kinda stretched out outwards. Well, the same angles are used in ����. So if you keep the base of the dick in the corners of far sides of the lens, it will stretch some, projecting the tip towards the center of the frame to make it look bigger.

In this specific video I dont think the camera was used to make it bigger. The guy has a big dick indeed, but not 11 inches. I am not sure about his height, but I assume he might be short and indeed very skinny which makes him look bigger. He might be 9 at most.

Reactions: DLD
Not really distorted camera lens, but they do use fish eye lens and camera angles to give the perception of the dick projecting into the horizon.

I dont know if anybody has noticed, but when you take a pic of a group of people with your phone, if somebody head is on one fo the top corners of the picture, that head and face will look kinda stretched out outwards. Well, the same angles are used in ����. So if you keep the base of the dick in the corners of far sides of the lens, it will stretch some, projecting the tip towards the center of the frame to make it look bigger.

In this specific video I dont think the camera was used to make it bigger. The guy has a big dick indeed, but not 11 inches. I am not sure about his height, but I assume he might be short and indeed very skinny which makes him look bigger. He might be 9 at most.

Everything isn’t always what it seems

His name is John Rasputin and I'm sure he pumps before his scenes because he's a lot bigger and softer here compared to some other scenes he has. I'd say he has about .75 x .5 temporary gain from pumping in this scene.

I'm good with my 8.7 ( yeah I've gotten back to hardcore P.E ). Atleast with me I can bottom out with bitches. That's just too much dick for some women. Anything over 8 to 9.5 is ideal. I do believe in having a big one, but not a weapon of mass destruction like that!

Real or fake? I think he's about 10.5x8. Definitely looks a bit bigger then __________ that stats around 9x7

It's funny how he struggles to even put it in and then uses just a third of it, I guess this video proves that penises this big have massive drawbacks so you shouldn't feel bad for being smaller.

This is a super real cock and very inspiring too.

She was in total ecstasy... "oh-oh-oh, oh-ah-ah-oh, ah-ah-ah-oh" (repeat 4x)
They were definitely not physically compatible.

If I happen to be blessed with such a penis, I won't sleep with such a small girl. Looking at her, one can tell that she cannot handle a big penis.

Personally, I like big tall women...
1%2B1%2BMore%2Battractive%2Btall%2Bgirl.jpg

108e2d230672002e2a7ffae9ce8b3273.jpg

Same here, they are my favorite and they are built for huge cocks.

Back
Top Bottom