4.5 months in

BulletTheDodger

Registered
Hi guys,

I found �other forum� back in 2004 but didn't take the plunge due to tight frenulum and foreskin, along with very loose shaft and long foreskin making jelqing impossible.

Found the GB subreddit in December and have been down the rabbit hole ever since.

So here's the history of my gains progress.

I'm 40 now, but back in the day then max length I measured was 6.25 inches (6.5 if I angled my view / the tape a certain way lol).

I had a super tight frenulum / foreskin which led it, my frenulum, to snap a couple of times during sex, one time with blood literally pooling in my hand when I pulled it out.

Decided to get circumcised in my mid 20s and lost over an inch in length. Afterwards it was too tight (stitches were attached too low down my shaft, they had cut away too much skin) and pulled the frenulum (bottom) side of my penis down in a big way. I think this, the psychological effects and increasing smoking / reducing cardio all contributed to also kill my EQ. I was now 5" erect.

Had sort of dealt with that, resigned myself to my new size until, fast forward to just before Xmas last year, something soul crushing happened. I'll maybe go into detail in another post one day but it doesn't matter for this one. We likely all have a similar story of being crushed - it's why most of us are doing this I guess.

Anyways, this spurred me on like a man possessed. Started pumping (in 4ish months I now have a collection of different size cylinders). Within literally 1 week (!!) I was back to 6". Blew my freaking mind. I could feel the skin stretching every time I pumped until the circumcision tightness was basically gone.

January I pumped infrequently without really knowing what I was doing. February I got a properly sized cylinder, started pumping and soft clamping every second day, and supplementing every 3 days or so with 5-10mg of Cialas.

So, now I'm 7.1" erect (one time measured 7.2" but I've never replicated it since) and my girth went from 4.3" to 4.75 (girth has stalled there for now, but after finding this sub and reading guides I have a plan to address it once I get back from my current 1 week decon).

I've went from 5" to 7.1" BPEL and 4.3" to 4.75" MSEG in basically 4 months. I basically have a brand new dick lol. Madness.

So, my girth increase is all gains as far as I can tell - I never measured it until late January but always remember it being thin - but I think my length is largely a correction of a bad circumcision and EQ improvements.

Next up for me is a change up from just pumping then clamping, if anyone's interested. Going to be stretching, modified jelqing or SSJs (using a cock ring for initial pressure) then pumping every session.

Stats: B: (5 x 4.3) C: (7.1 x 4.75) G: (8 x 5.5). But obviously the bad surgery has to be taken into account with these stats.

Congratulations on your gains brother. But bear in mind that,those gains are not permanent yet. If you stop PE right now, you will surely lose some gains within 6 months.

It's best for you to go at least 0.5 inches past your length and girth goal. By doing so, you will cement your dream size if you decide to stop PE.

The best thing to measure penis length is with a ruler. You can use the tailor tape to measure your girth. But always use a ruler to measure your penis length.

Hi guys,

I found �other forum� back in 2004 but didn't take the plunge due to tight frenulum and foreskin, along with very loose shaft and long foreskin making jelqing impossible.
I have a post about Frenulum and found that coconut oil for Jelq has helped the stretch by a lot. On my first PE experience I literally felt like my frenulum was keeping back my D from growing. Now with coconut oil, I feel no feeling of limits.

I have a post about Frenulum and found that coconut oil for Jelq has helped the stretch by a lot. On my first PE experience I literally felt like my frenulum was keeping back my D from growing. Now with coconut oil, I feel no feeling of limits.
Such positive news! You must feel great

Back
Top Bottom