There was a thread elsewhere about how the jelq device is a thing you can buy in stores for like $5...never heard of it myself as i am a brit, but it was called a jar bottling device or similar...?!??


I'm pretty sure its called a canning jar lifter. Its soooo much cheaper than buying this, if your going to spend any money on that site i could see the rolling pads maybe.
I recently bought one and have only used it twice so far. I like my hands a lot. The two times I did use it though it seemed to give me a hard on. It is also only squishing the top and bottom. It seems channel 7 and Supra like it so it must be damn good but for now the hands will do until I need a change or want to shock the penis.

Members online