women --- Girls --- Ladies

SeXy-King

Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
35
Hi Guyz
I was jus wondering how many femalez do we have on this forum
if u r a woman then cud u plz sign ur name here
Thx
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
912
Ok, firstly I had to kill your avatar as it didnt meet or PG-13 avatar rules.

Second, this has nothing to do with penis enlargement so its being moved to the Deep Thoughts section.

That is all :)
 
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
742
ALL YOU 13 YEAR OLDS GOTTA GET THE HELL ON OUTTA HERE!!! :O
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
Okey guys its time for me to come out, my real name is LeTesha Brown. Im 22 yrs of age, sexy and pretty wild. Single, thats what i am at the moment. So if some of you are feeling lonely, give me an buzz. *kiss & hug*
 

loco

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
427
GhosT_DoGG said:
Okey guys its time for me to come out, my real name is LeTesha Brown. Im 22 yrs of age, sexy and pretty wild. Single, thats what i am at the moment. So if some of you are feeling lonely, give me an buzz. *kiss & hug*

what concerns me is you have a BPFSL posted below. LOL.
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
loco said:
what concerns me is you have a BPFSL posted below. LOL.
Damn you got me... argh! LOL
 

loco

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
427
but hey who know's I knew a chick who wanted to be a dude and tooks some hormonal pills and started growing a nub. but a 7+" nub is nuts...LOL
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
loco said:
but hey who know's I knew a chick who wanted to be a dude and tooks some hormonal pills and started growing a nub. but a 7+" nub is nuts...LOL
hahaha all humans are different, some sane some insane =)
 

Members online

Top