what do you think of the size of Asians

speech

New member
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#1
Compared with western men' penis, the dick of Asians is rather small and short. Do you think they can earn size through the method advocated here?
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
62
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#2
Well,

i think that all race could, im Filipino, i guess people categorize me as an asian. and i had gained from the methods of Penis Enlargement.. although i havent focus as much as i wanted to.. this summer is my best chance to gain more. so SURE, asians could gain. however, its funny that i dunt really see as much asians in here.

6.75 bpe X i dunno my girth... 4.5-5(its about 1.5-1.6 in width)
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
276
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#3
speech said:
Compared with western men' penis, the dick of Asians is rather small and short. Do you think they can earn size through the method advocated here?
Ofcourse they can! Everyone can if they work really hard!
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
335
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#4
hangh, that is the sweetest avatar i have ever seen. that little guy is hilarious
 

speech

New member
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#5
I am from Asia, after getting your reponse, I really decide to begin the Penis Enlargement in no time.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#6
Well, there is supposedly some gap between caucasians and asians when it comes to size, just as there is between whites and blacks. Some have claimed there is a huge gap, but the more reputable studies have shown the difference is not very significant. You can definitely gain here.

BTW speech, where are you from?
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
62
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#8
speech said:
the answers are encouraging, thanks. I am from China.
hey yo speech, thats great that you are starting up with Penis Enlargement!, it would be the best thing you can do. the worst thing is not giving it a try.!! lets kill all those stereotypes alright?

btw welcome to the board.
Cantonese:lay ho ma
Mandarin: ni hao ma..

nope im not chinese im filipino as i said.. my girl is chinese though.. haha..
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
40
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#9
nice to see some asian brothers here..im from HK. I actually havent gained too much from Penis Enlargement maybe around .5 to .75 of an inch in length , i havent measured girth i must have gained a lot of girth though cuz i do notice the local girls dont let me in as deep as before, which i guess is good for mental Penis Enlargement but then again its not cuz my chances of finding a girl to do anal especially here is slim..very very slim. :( dont get too big in asia is my advice..
 
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
276
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#10
homeslice1325 said:
hangh, that is the sweetest avatar i have ever seen. that little guy is hilarious
Thanks :D
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#11
I thought Asian girls always chased white and black dudes when they come to Asia. Don't those "Sarong Party Girls" like big dicks?

I'd say grow your dick no matter where you are. Chicks will dig it.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
137
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#12
Im 3/4 Spanish and 1/4 Japanese, i started out with the average 6. Pfft no Asians here, according to "stereo-type" id think there would be more Asians here than any other race. Wu-Tang lol
 
T

TheExecutioner

Guest
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#13
I have a thing for certain Asian girls especially when im horny :D
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
62
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#14
MaidenFanatic69 said:
Pfft no Asians here, according to "stereo-type" id think there would be more Asians here than any other race.
Ya i know right, i would think more asians would join.. maybe they are just hiding. but ive been in Penis Enlargement for quite a while now.. but still a n00b i suppose..
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#15
speech said:
the answers are encouraging, thanks. I am from China.
Awesome! I don't believe we have anyone else active here from China. I hope you're able to really participate and learn here.
 
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
498
Likes
1
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#16
The new stereotype: "Those that Penis Enlargement have a bigger penis than most!"
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,570
Likes
814
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#18
Myths cab be looked at in a couple ways. Although I do not think there is much validity to Asian/Black myths but I do think there is a definite positive and negative reaction based on these myths. Lets face it, the most of the world see Blacks as bigger and Asians as smaller, as much as this may not be true here is the upside for Asians and ultimately the downside for Blacks. If your future lover has a predisposition based on these silly rumors and you are Asian with a 7" penis you are going to look like a super star or the other hand if you are Black with average size you may reap a poor reaction based on myth. My advice to every race is to get huge and keep them wonderin':)
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
199
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#19
doublelongdaddy said:
Myths cab be looked at in a couple ways. Although I do not think there is much validity to Asian/Black myths but I do think there is a definite positive and negative reaction based on these myths. Lets face it, the most of the world see Blacks as bigger and Asians as smaller, as much as this may not be true here is the upside for Asians and ultimately the downside for Blacks. If your future lover has a predisposition based on these silly rumors and you are Asian with a 7" penis you are going to look like a super star or the other hand if you are Black with average size you may reap a poor reaction based on myth. My advice to every race is to get huge and keep them wonderin':)
very well said... and I believe we should all further that stereotype that "those that Penis Enlargement are bigger than most."
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
64
Likes
0
|
"what do you think of the size of Asians"
#20
speech said:
Compared with western men' penis, the dick of Asians is rather small and short. Do you think they can earn size through the method advocated here?
Hey speech!

I'm asian and I'm gaining!
I'm from Kazakhstan, so you are my neighbour.
 

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom