Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,511
i will be testing this aswell. it seems interresting and i have been working alot with hypnosis/meditation etc. through my years.

i used to studder ("ca ca ca can i ask you a question?" removed with hypnosis

i was highly adicted to coca cola (min 1 liter per day)

both got defeated with hypnosis. first one was a at a clinic second one was on my iphone :)

also i have been doing martial arts and through that meditation.

lately i have had a hard time staying hard (haha) so for that i will test this. and ofc. do my pc flexes regulary

i will give my review and opinion when i have tested it
 

IcePackx

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
24
doublelongdaddy;527804 said:
Anyone who is using her work should really donate or purchase her DVD if it is working for you....It is always good to support the artist
Which dvd you are talking about? Btw I am uploading her hypnosis files. Will be up shortly.
 

IcePackx

New member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
24
Couldn't find the edit button. Here it is:

FEF677CF8EC1C8C458AF1AF251436D70C9F868FE

Paste this on google and you will know the rest.
 
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
2,598
Anybody else use hypnosis with their workouts? I've been doing them every night and thru the day every once in a while. I've noticed a slight increase in FSL but it's only been about a month maybe 3 weeks of doing Penis Enlargement
 

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,049
Sounds interesting! Can someone repost the links, cause Threak's don't work. Thanks! :)
 
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
2,598
Tjhooker posted a link with folders containing wendi friesen and Victoria wizzel's programs which are very similar
 

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,049
Wow! I live in a country where we can pirate as much as we want (damn that country LMAO) and I just found that she has "Bodybuilder Extreme Mastery" (I am studying for being a personal trainer and that could be huge help, Breakfree End Porn Addiction (I think a lot of people around need it), Penis Enlargement (Complete) + Virtual Viagra (Oh yeahhhh) and Self Hypnosis - Wendi Friesen - Alcohol Freedom complete CD set. Sounds interesting, but I am unsure whether this stuff works. Can anyone give me some feedback if he has tried it or has helped him? :)
 
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
2,598
I think most countries let you pirate as much as you want LMAO. But yea, I read one person say the porn addiction worked, then the body building one probably just makes you want to work out. I'm not sure if any of this can actually change the cells in your body
 

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,049
It can get you the motivation to do. (Plus you don't know what the human mind is actually capable of :)).
 

Morphosis

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
405
Zambrodom3;573822 said:
...Can anyone give me some feedback if he has tried it or has helped him? :)
I looked into this awhile back and listen to her hypnosis for several weeks. IMO, it's not going to magically make your penis grow 3-inches in 6-weeks, especially if your beyond the puberty growth stage. What I did realize listening, is, that to work and succeed at Penis Enlargement, you have a solid foundation to build on and setting up your mindset is the first thing you have to do. The subconscious doesn't know reality, so, if the Penis Enlargement seed is planted properly, your subconscious mind will keep you pushing toward your goal you set. If the mindset is correct, the body will follow...
 

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,049
Morphosis;573857 said:
I looked into this awhile back and listen to her hypnosis for several weeks. IMO, it's not going to magically make your penis grow 3-inches in 6-weeks, especially if your beyond the puberty growth stage. What I did realize listening, is, that to work and succeed at Penis Enlargement, you have a solid foundation to build on and setting up your mindset is the first thing you have to do. The subconscious doesn't know reality, so, if the Penis Enlargement seed is planted properly, your subconscious mind will keep you pushing toward your goal you set. If the mindset is correct, the body will follow...

I agree, great post! :)
 

boombaby

New member
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
26
I have these audio files but am unsure of how to go about listening to them?

Do I listen to files 1 through 4 on consecutive days and File 5 (Nightly) while I am Sleeping? Do you listen to nightly on repeat through the night or just once before you go to sleep every night?

Example -
Monday - Cellular Communication
Tuesday - Anchoring
Wednesday - Timeline
Thursday Surrender

Repeat?
 

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,049
boombaby;574589 said:
I have these audio files but am unsure of how to go about listening to them?

Do I listen to files 1 through 4 on consecutive days and File 5 (Nightly) while I am Sleeping? Do you listen to nightly on repeat through the night or just once before you go to sleep every night?

Example -
Monday - Cellular Communication
Tuesday - Anchoring
Wednesday - Timeline
Thursday Surrender

Repeat?
If only I knew...
 

Morphosis

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
405
boombaby;574589 said:
I have these audio files but am unsure of how to go about listening to them?

Do I listen to files 1 through 4 on consecutive days and File 5 (Nightly) while I am Sleeping? Do you listen to nightly on repeat through the night or just once before you go to sleep every night?

Example -
Monday - Cellular Communication
Tuesday - Anchoring
Wednesday - Timeline
Thursday Surrender

Repeat?
Basically, for hypnosis to effectively embed suggestions into the subconscious, a person's has to be a trace or deep trance. The stage before falling asleep, where everything gets real quiet and you feel the atmosphere change. Everything goes fuzzy, slightly blurred, and any sharp noise will suddenly disrupt it all. To produced a self-induced trance take some practice to do.

You don't want to listen to the audio on repeat, just once. It's about relaxing the body and calming the mind proficiently and maintain that state while listening to the suggestions. So, listening to the audio over and over without being in a trance is a waste of time.
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
22,525
Anyone use this with any success, or anything similar?
 

Big Schwanz Acht

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
6,293
I was in an auditorium with about 300 people getting hypnotized to stop smoking cigarettes, and considered (at the time) that it was all BS...25 years later I haven't smoked, LOL (and the smell still disgusts me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLD

Staff online

Members online

Top