I'm Franz long time looker, first time poster. Just like when cooking a roast beef by oven, it seems like there's a hundred different advices about penis pumping . I'm not looking for much in size rather the firmness is what I desire. Added on age seems to reduce stiffness (I know I'm not the only one here after reading for several weeks) Anyways my question comes into point number 4, always start erect. I was advised to begin flaccid and it helps to enhance the firming results. Furthermore, I found the extract steps for using penis pumps here http://penispumpwarehouse.com/how-to-use.php which in my opinion was the 8 steps that worked the best. My concern about starting when erect is that it makes it tingle more and apparently it's easier to burst blood vessels. Can anyone comment on this for me? Perhaps my blood pressure is higher then most men already as starting erect produces an instant uncomfortable tingle. How many men here start erect versus starting from flaccid?
Also just a side note, I purchased a silicone donut before and Vaseline caused it to melt away, perhaps it was my fault for not washing it well enough afterwards but I found that oil based was not healthy for my donut. Water is too runny so silicone seems to be my perfect blend.
Turn that into a water pump . You'll get better resultsIronMaiden88;545768 said:Hey everyone
I run into this problem where I don't really see much to ANY length and minimal girth. I make sure i'm hard and go stretches as well. I do have a small penis (genetics are a bitch), so any helpful advice would be wonderful.
Here's the pump i've been using Max Results Pump - Penis Pumps - Adam & Eve
Ok guys. Thought I would throw out some stuff I have learned over the years as an avid pumper.
First off, I think that pumping is a GREAT tool for girth. I attribute it to most of my girth gains over the years. But be warned, I think pumping has the most potential for injury than any type of Penis Enlargement. To many guys see those massive girth gains in the tube and start thinking to add more pressure AND time and they will gain quicker. Nope. A good way to get bruising and a massive thrombosed vein on top of several other types of injuries. You need to take it slow and condition your penis to take this type of pressure. Here are some tips...
1. ALWAYS WARM UP! Whether your using a rice sock, hot wash cloth, or heating pad, never forget that heat is your friend.
2. KEEP ACURATE TIME! Don't let that huge gain in the tube decieve you. Keep your times in the tube consistent. I would start with no more than 10 minutes at a time and build up to it.
3. GET A GAUGE! You will need this to keep track of your routine PLUS it will help you control your session. Don't let how good the higher levels can feel sometimes. I recomend the Mighty Vac.
4. ALWAYS START 100% ERECT! This will do two things mainly. 1, it will help you to reach maximum expansion and 2, it will help reduce fluid build up .
5. ALWAYS JELQ /MASSAGE AFTER EACH SET! Jelqing is the cornerstone of any girth routine to begin with. This will help get the blood moving around again and it will help to keep the fluid build up down as well.
6. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR COCK! If you start to notice bad discoloring or other abnormalities, STOP!
7. FEEL YOUR COCK! If you start to notice alot of pain, STOP!
8. DO LENGTH FIRST! If you are hanging or doing other length routines, do them first. You shouldn't hang after pumping .
9. USE A GOOD LUBE ! Can't stress this enough. I start with a hand lotion then move to vaseline . Helps to create a good seal.
10. SHAVE! You will need to remove hairs that will cause leaks in your seal.
11. KEEP YOUR TUBE CLEAN! Hot water and mild dishwashing soap is what I use.
12. START WITH THE RIGHT SIZE TUBE! This is very important. Start with one tow big, then you run into the problem of having your nuts sucked up into the tube. Most of the Major pump sites tell you how to measure what size would be best for you.
Ok, there's "Kooky's Dirty Dozen". There is a tone more to know and I find pumping to have as many small things to tweak as hanging . Hopefully some of these things will help keep guys from hurting themselves!