The wife is scratching her head....

WaxN

WaxN

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
449
In the past, the wife has stated that I felt "tighter" inside her (because of Penis Enlargement, of course, which she has no clue about). But this morning we were laying in bed - I, with morning wood - when she directly commented on it. She took my veiny, engorged, and enlarged unit in her hand, studied it for a while with a perplexed look and said, "I don't ever remember it looking like this."
I said, "Like what?"
To which she said, "This big!"
I laughed it off & asked if she was feeling okay. She then wanted to know if I was "using one of those pumps or something" LOL. I said, "Hell no!"
But she kept studying it, admiring it...and before long, she was riding it, with her eyes rolled back in her head.
Man, I love Penis Enlargement. :)
 
M

MightyBigWeiner

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Messages
143
:cool:
ah yes. the many joys of natural and completely justfiyable penis enlargement.
 
ApostleInTriumph

ApostleInTriumph

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
131
She's smart (the pump comment) LOL
How much have you gained?
 
WaxN

WaxN

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
449
Originally posted by ApostleInTriumph
She's smart (the pump comment) LOL
How much have you gained?
From 6.12" to 7.25"+ (BPenis EnlargementL)
and 5.2" (midshaft) to almost 6.25" (midshaft, over 6.6" base).
That has seriously increased my noodle's volume (and my wife's pelvic displacement).
 
ItsElectric

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,904
Nice job and nice story WaxN, keep up the good work! :)

-ItsElectric
 
kurei

kurei

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
52
that is the best feeling ever.. ur ego goes waaaaaaaaaaay up..
i mean.. thats when u really know that all ur hard work is well earned..
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
124,169
So cool! She must be so frickin' confused.
 
ApostleInTriumph

ApostleInTriumph

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
131
She must be searchiing through Wax's wardrobes looking for that Austin powers style pump ...... groovy baby :p
 
mowinman

mowinman

Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
637
Great , keep em confused. if she asks again tell her you found a new use for her vaccum........LOL
 
Dino9x7

Dino9x7

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
33
Wax

You should buy some penis pills and leave them where she can find them. That would really confuse the shit out of her.



Dino
 
penguinsfan

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,077
How long have you been at it?


Hell, if you're happy with the whole scenario, I wouldn't say a thing. Let her remained perplexed...and keep getting the day started off right. :)
 
poonologist

poonologist

1
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
382
Originally posted by ApostleInTriumph
She must be searchiing through Wax's wardrobes looking for that Austin powers style pump ...... groovy baby :p
LMAO :p
 
ApostleInTriumph

ApostleInTriumph

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
131
Tell her you went through "andropause" during your teens and so you are now going through "puberty" :p
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,381
Now that is some motivation for ya!
 
M

MDC

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
551
You really should tell her something. Even if it's that you've heard that Kegel exercises improve sex for men and women and you've been doing them. You don't want her checking herself into a mental institute because of your penis.
 
S

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,205
eh shit keep her guessin LOL. just wait til you're about 9 inches with 7 inch girth......haha. that's when she'll just throw in the towel and give up and just ride it without any questions...


if not then she's goin to go crazy :p
 
H

huge-girth

@huge-girth
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
9,009
WaxN;16673 said:
In the past, the wife has stated that I felt "tighter" inside her (because of Penis Enlargement, of course, which she has no clue about). But this morning we were laying in bed - I, with morning wood - when she directly commented on it. She took my veiny, engorged, and enlarged unit in her hand, studied it for a while with a perplexed look and said, "I don't ever remember it looking like this."
I said, "Like what?"
To which she said, "This big!"
I laughed it off & asked if she was feeling okay. She then wanted to know if I was "using one of those pumps or something" LOL. I said, "Hell no!"
But she kept studying it, admiring it...and before long, she was riding it, with her eyes rolled back in her head.
Man, I love Penis Enlargement. :)
This is the reason why it is highly advisable to always hide PE from our girlfriends/wives. One of the best compliments and motivation you can get when it comes to PE is the positive statement from women.
 
Big Schwanz Acht

Big Schwanz Acht

@Big Schwanz Acht
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
6,581
...'positive dread' will always keep her engaged. once you become complacent, she'll begin to mentally seek-out other options
 
Top Bottom