Thank you MOS

A friend of mine for 10 years told me she wanted to ahve sex last night. We had always joked about it before but she brought it up and my parent's just happened to spend the weekend at our timeshare lol. Perfect timing. I've been fantasizing about it for years and it finally came true. Anyways heres a few parts of the conversation we had. I'm D and she's L

L: hey
D: whats up
L: n2m, just got in from walking tyhe dog with my cousins
L: theyre leaving tomorrow
L: you?
D: i just got back from dinner
L: ooh really?
L: how was it
D: it was yummy
D: i had grouper
L: yum
L: so lets have sex
L: :)
D: yea!
D: hehe
L: lol
L: im serious

D: rreeeeallly?
D: my parents r out of town tonight
L: yeah
L: oh really?
D: yep
L: Hydromaxm
D: i have the whole house to myself
D: its awfully lonely here
D: hehe
L: ill come over:)
D: coool
L: when my family goes to bed
L: ... if you want i mean
D: ok
D: yes
L: yes
L: :p
L: is that gunna be awkward?
L: lol
D: what do u mean
L: if we.. have sex
D: we have fantasized about it for a while
D: well i have anyways
L: i know
D: lol
L: i have too lol

D: shit someones here
D: brb
L: okay
D: my aunt got in a fight with her sister and she came over here
D: i hope she doesnt want to sleep here
D: brb
L: oh man
L: okay
D: i think shes gonna stay here
D: @%^*%@#*@
L: NO
L: omg
D: but
L: ugh
D: she'll be sleeping in my parents room on the other side of the house
D: wed just have to be quiet
L: :-\
D: i know i wanted to yell
D: lol
L: lol
D: brb
D: %^(^(#&()
D: shes goin home!
D: wow
L: sh eis?!?!?!?1
L: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
D: she just came over and sat on the massage chair and we talked for a while
D: then she said she better go home
L: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
L: brb
D: k
L: back
L: theyre all ready to go to bed

D: ok im leavin in 15 secs
L: close out of this when you leave
L: wait
L: dont pick me up at my house, how about the corner?
L: cause, my moms sleeping in the living room
D: sounds good
L: ok
L: cya then
D: ok cya ina few
L: :p


Later...

D: hey;-)
L: hey!
D: sooo
D: that was....
L: youre biggggggggggggg
D: hehe
L: that was awesome
D: wow
D: yea
D: i still cant get over thatit happened
L: me either
L: i dont wnat it to be over
D: me neither

L: i had the most amazing orgasm
L: lol
D: :-D
D: i wasnt gonna let u leave without one


So that was intense and I thought that I'd share that she thought I was big (thanks MOS) It's good motivation for the workouts.
 
Last edited:
here's a pic of her
 

Attachments

Bigd5903 said:
A friend of mine for 10 years told me she wanted to ahve sex last night. We had always joked about it before but she brought it up and my parent's just happened to spend the weekend at our timeshare lol. Perfect timing. I've been fantasizing about it for years and it finally came true. Anyways heres a few parts of the conversation we had. I'm D and she's L

L: hey
D: whats up
L: n2m, just got in from walking tyhe dog with my cousins
L: theyre leaving tomorrow
L: you?
D: i just got back from dinner
L: ooh really?
L: how was it
D: it was yummy
D: i had grouper
L: yum
L: so lets have sex
L: :)
D: yea!
D: hehe
L: lol
L: im serious

D: rreeeeallly?
D: my parents r out of town tonight
L: yeah
L: oh really?
D: yep
L: Hydromaxm
D: i have the whole house to myself
D: its awfully lonely here
D: hehe
L: ill come over:)
D: coool
L: when my family goes to bed
L: ... if you want i mean
D: ok
D: yes
L: yes
L: :p
L: is that gunna be awkward?
L: lol
D: what do u mean
L: if we.. have sex
D: we have fantasized about it for a while
D: well i have anyways
L: i know
D: lol
L: i have too lol

D: shit someones here
D: brb
L: okay
D: my aunt got in a fight with her sister and she came over here
D: i hope she doesnt want to sleep here
D: brb
L: oh man
L: okay
D: i think shes gonna stay here
D: @%^*%@#*@
L: NO
L: omg
D: but
L: ugh
D: she'll be sleeping in my parents room on the other side of the house
D: wed just have to be quiet
L: :-\
D: i know i wanted to yell
D: lol
L: lol
D: brb
D: %^(^(#&()
D: shes goin home!
D: wow
L: sh eis?!?!?!?1
L: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
D: she just came over and sat on the massage chair and we talked for a while
D: then she said she better go home
L: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
L: brb
D: k
L: back
L: theyre all ready to go to bed

D: ok im leavin in 15 secs
L: close out of this when you leave
L: wait
L: dont pick me up at my house, how about the corner?
L: cause, my moms sleeping in the living room
D: sounds good
L: ok
L: cya then
D: ok cya ina few
L: :p


Later...

D: hey;-)
L: hey!
D: sooo
D: that was....
L: youre biggggggggggggg
D: hehe
L: that was awesome
D: wow
D: yea
D: i still cant get over thatit happened
L: me either
L: i dont wnat it to be over
D: me neither

L: i had the most amazing orgasm
L: lol
D: :-D
D: i wasnt gonna let u leave without one


So that was intense and I thought that I'd share that she thought I was big (thanks MOS) It's good motivation for the workouts.
Fukkin Hype!!

You da maaaan!!

Don't sleep wit her for a bit now, but still talk with her constantly.. then hump her again next time you gain lol.
 
kausion_420 said:
Fukkin Hype!!

You da maaaan!!

Don't sleep wit her for a bit now, but still talk with her constantly.. then hump her again next time you gain lol.
Haha too late for that she came over again but it was hurting her this time so we stopped.

dashdeming said:
Got the pussy and got the big dick confirmation!!! Hey, big are you anyway?
I'm 7 3/8 nbp x 5 5/8
 
doublelongdaddy said:
That read like a sexy short story. I thought it was just going to be the before to the evening then I was pleasantly surprised to read the after:) Very inspirational. Question, your girlfriend seems to have a black hole head, I bet she can deep throat like a pro:D
lol
 

Gandolf

Banned
Damn man, when I first saw your thread I was reading the conversation and I thought it was just typical flirty crap that wouldn't lead anywhere, just girls playing mindgames...and then I read the second part. DAYUM!!! How did you transition that man, that musta been awesome!
 
Gandolf said:
How did you transition that man, that musta been awesome!
Ya I am wondering the same thing. This dude is a pimp I want sum blutty tips lol

I get chicks saying they are down to do the nasty but then it doesn't happen. You on the other hand get a gurl saying she is down and you get tail a few hours later.

Congrats to that man!
 
Shit guys, I'm still wondering how it happened. I havent been laid in almost a year and then this. We joked about it occasionally but I just thought it was that flirty talk ya know? This is definately a friends with benefits thing because neither one of us really want a relationship at this age but we're so attracted to each other so why not have sex lol.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Well, she looks to be hot, so I'm glad for you. The friends with benefits thing often ends up taking a toll on the friendship at some point, so I hope it works out for you.
 
Well she got a bf for a lil over a month but that faded away and now we're both on winter break and she's housesitting down the street from me for 10 days and she said she wants to "see" me this break haha. I'll keep everyone posted on how things turn out.
 
Top