PC Muscle Fitness/Kegels
This is an important part of your workout.
This routine can be done anywhere. The benefits of doing these are a huge part of your growth process. A mature, developed PC muscle will be paramount to future gains and penile health.
What is a kegel?
A kegel is the name of a pelvic floor exercise, named after Dr. Kegel who discovered the exercise. These muscles are attached to the pelvic bone and act like a hammock, holding in your pelvic organs. To feel this muscle movement simply stop and start the flow of urine. This isolation of the PC muscle is a kegel.
Why would I want to do kegel exercises?
• Stronger Erections
• Longer Erections due to blood hold capacity
• Larger head size
• Further ejaculatory Distance
• Sexual enjoyment is enhanced for both partners
• It can prevent prolapsed of pelvic organs
• It can help prevent leaking urine when you sneeze or cough