Spermatozoids and the ROP

I know the ROP increases:

testosteron
the ammount of cum
the power of cum shots
a lower, longer and thicker flacid hang
the hardness of the erect penis

BUT

I've heared to much testosteron isn't good/healthy for the spermatozoids themselfs...

I realy love the idea of having all of the above, but if I have to choose between them or having children...I choose the last.

Help me out on this.
 
The Rop will increase your test levels but they most likely won't go above the normal range so you should be ok. It's not like your on a cycle or anything.
 
so...The Discovery Channel might be wrong
 
Yeah man your talking about LOTS of testosterone. Like way above normal. Wearing a RoP isn't going to skyrocket your test up into insane numbers.

I doubt you have to worry about two little pieces of metal giving you way too much testosterone.
 
RazedNegative said:
Yeah man your talking about LOTS of testosterone. Like way above normal. Wearing a RoP isn't going to skyrocket your test up into insane numbers.

I doubt you have to worry about two little pieces of metal giving you way too much testosterone.
So if I'm getting this right I would have to wear about 100 ROPs (not possible at all, but you get my drift) and THAN it would be dangerous....
 
kausion_420 said:
Ya I guess 100 ROP's would do it. Or roids. It would have to be something to spike your testosterone levels to the max. The ROP just increases em like how they increase when you start puberty, it doesn't max em out.

P.S. Your Sig Is freakin huuuuge!
lol I noticed... lol I've changed the fontsize, hope this is better now...
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
I dunno guys, so far I've only seen ONE guy reporting about this ROP actually increasing testosterone levels. He supposedly had his doctor check his levels before/after/during wearing it, but then again, he was selling them. Anyone else have their DOCTOR check their test. levels before/after using a ROP??

Just trying to see if anyone has any medical validity besides the people trying to profit from the ROP idea (the original Blakoe Ring site/Supra).
 
Well I never got a test but since wearing it I have been getting acne. Also found patch of hair growin on my chest and Im a pretty hairless person. So I think that has to mean something.

Ya it seems funny that the guy makin profit off them got the doctor test and such but oh well its helped me. He came up with a good idea and made money from it so Big Up's to him.
 
stillwantmore said:
I dunno guys, so far I've only seen ONE guy reporting about this ROP actually increasing testosterone levels. He supposedly had his doctor check his levels before/after/during wearing it, but then again, he was selling them. Anyone else have their DOCTOR check their test. levels before/after using a ROP??

Just trying to see if anyone has any medical validity besides the people trying to profit from the ROP idea (the original Blakoe Ring site/Supra).
seems to me you're bashing supra at the moment...may i ask why?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
There's no "bashing" going on. I just want some honest, unbiased feedback. I know I'm not the only one Supra hounded on many occasions to say nice things about either the ROP, or the "TLC Tugger". I'm seeing if, and how many other guys have supposedly benefitted from wearing a ROP. Or, if it's just hype for the most part, or only works for a few.

Nothing wrong with seeking honest feedback.
 
stillwantmore said:
There's no "bashing" going on. I just want some honest, unbiased feedback. I know I'm not the only one Supra hounded on many occasions to say nice things about either the ROP, or the "TLC Tugger". I'm seeing if, and how many other guys have supposedly benefitted from wearing a ROP. Or, if it's just hype for the most part, or only works for a few.

Nothing wrong with seeking honest feedback.
Well I guess it's in the WAY you said it.
Nothing wrong with seeking honest feedback
But now this whole post is getting out of hand....

Let's stick to the subject
 

cumkiller

Member
hey u guys sorry for bein ignorant on this... but what is ROP? haha lolz
 
cumkiller said:
hey u guys sorry for bein ignorant on this... but what is ROP? haha lolz
well, i't's a secrect! You can't tell this to anyone else, so come closer so I can whisper this in your ears:

IT'S STILL NOT MINE!
:bouncesqu :redbounce :bouncesqu :redbounce

lol j/k lol
 
Last edited:
stillwantmore said:
There's no "bashing" going on. I just want some honest, unbiased feedback. I know I'm not the only one Supra hounded on many occasions to say nice things about either the ROP, or the "TLC Tugger". I'm seeing if, and how many other guys have supposedly benefitted from wearing a ROP. Or, if it's just hype for the most part, or only works for a few.

Nothing wrong with seeking honest feedback.

Still did supra really hound you to say nice things about the rop? By PM?

Back to the original topic. What would happen if your test levels were already high before wearing a rop? would they still go up?
 

cumkiller

Member
ok???
 

badbal

Member
You could decide to use it for the time being, until you decide to have kids. I wouldnt believe that having alot of testosterone would permanently destroy your sperm making abilities as your body is constantly creating and recycling new batches every day. I think high levels of testosterone(ring on) would only lower your sperm count until you achieve a more natural balance(ring off). By the way they "claim" on the blakoe site that the ring actually helps childless couples by increasing sperm count (could be BS).

And a little of topic, but I have a hard time swallowing supras test results as his reported testosterone level was extremly high to be just attributed to the ROP. But maybe, I will have to do my own test once I get a ROP. If it is true then... JUICE MONKEYS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!
 

loxsteve

New member
Stillwantmore, I usually just lurk here but I had some info on testosterone levels before and after about 12 weeks of wearing the ROP. Since I may be one of the few that have actually tested my testosterone levels, I thought I would weigh in. First, let me tell you that I am 48 yrs. old and felt that I was experiencing the symptions of low testosterone levels. I was always fatigued, had erections problems and whatever else goes along with low test levels. I seemed to have most of the symptons. So I went to the doctor and asked to have my testosterone levels checked. The results came back at 333. I can't remember what the units of measure are but supposedly the normal range is from about 250-800. So I was in the low range of normal. I had already discovered the ROP so I decided to give it a try to see if I could raise my test levels. I ordered the materials from McMasters and built my own. It was producing the proper voltage so I assumed it was doing it's job. I wore it 24hrs a day every day. I didn't notice anything until about 2 weeks into it. I was starting to have a lot of night time and morning wood. It seemed as though I was rock hard everytime I woke up. And I did seem to have better erections during sex. That was great! I hadn't experienced that in a long time. However, I didn't notice my balls getting bigger, or having bigger loads, or shooting further. Just the improvement in erections. However, I was happy with that. I continued to wear it every day and at about 12 weeks, I had another doctors appointment. I was curious to know if my testosterone levels had actually increased so I asked the doctor to test me again. I didn't think she would but she agreed. This time the result was 161. Well below normal. At that point I thought, well, so much for the great ROP experiment and I quit wearing it. I guess for me, it did have some benificial affects but it surely did not raise my testosterone level.
 

crazyed27

Active member
badbal said:
You could decide to use it for the time being, until you decide to have kids. I wouldnt believe that having alot of testosterone would permanently destroy your sperm making abilities as your body is constantly creating and recycling new batches every day. I think high levels of testosterone(ring on) would only lower your sperm count until you achieve a more natural balance(ring off). By the way they "claim" on the blakoe site that the ring actually helps childless couples by increasing sperm count (could be BS).

And a little of topic, but I have a hard time swallowing supras test results as his reported testosterone level was extremly high to be just attributed to the ROP. But maybe, I will have to do my own test once I get a ROP. If it is true then... JUICE MONKEYS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!

You got to remember that is when Supra was on all those drugs too.

dogsdoodahs said:
Still did supra really hound you to say nice things about the rop? By PM?
Still would not lie about this shit. Supra is an agressive person by nature. Or it could be all the Marine training he had.
 

Staff online

Members online

Top