slammed back down to earth

Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
177
Likes
0
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#1
Well, i have a demoralizing story. After I had taken a shower yesterday, I was laying on the bed naked and the wife came in to sit down. She knows I have a pump but doesn't know that I do a LOT of other Penis Enlargement stuff. Anyway, she says she can tell I use the pump (or something) because I have extra skin now but that my actual dick doesn't seem biger :O .

Ouch, that was a blow to my Penis Enlargement ego and I have been having some self doubts ever since. <:(

I have (2) choices.. Quit Penis Enlargement or try harder. I think I am going to try harder, at least for a while. I really need to make a jump in length .
 
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
387
Likes
0
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#2
Well I don't know what your relationship is like but usually when people say something like that it's out of insecurity they themselves feel.

About the Penis Enlargement tho, keep goin'! Use it as inspiration, flip then negatives around and use them as fuel to get to your goal(s). In the end you can say you showed everyone ;) Good luck!
 
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
177
Likes
0
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#3
Cybershot said:
Well I don't know what your relationship is like but usually when people say something like that it's out of insecurity they themselves feel.

About the Penis Enlargement tho, keep goin'! Use it as inspiration, flip then negatives around and use them as fuel to get to your goal(s). In the end you can say you showed everyone ;) Good luck!
Thanks Cybershot.
We have a good relationship and since she doesn't really know I do Penis Enlargement, I don't think she realized what she was saying and how it would effect me. I think it's time to come clean now.

And yes, I think I will use it as a motivator. I was stretching like mad today and woke up 1 hour early to do some girth work. Giddy Up, it's Go time! rofl
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
210
Likes
1
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#5
wtf? damn that is cold
what does she mean extra skin anyway?
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#6
kong1971 said:
A wife might lie (cause she's scared you might cheat on her if you get a great big weiner) but a ruler doesn't.
Fo' Sho' My wife doesn't like me to go out in public after I do my Penis Enlargement workout. Seriously.. she wants me to wear tight underwear instead of going commando like I normally do because the undies supress the bulge/outline of my snausage.

It's an ego boost for her to say this though.
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
182
Likes
1
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#7
Texan said:
Fo' Sho' My wife doesn't like me to go out in public after I do my Penis Enlargement workout. Seriously.. she wants me to wear tight underwear instead of going commando like I normally do because the undies supress the bulge/outline of my snausage.

It's an ego boost for her to say this though.
Tex, Hahaha.....funny

And Fubar...to grow you will need some more skin on your Pipe so you are creating some room to grow...and dude women say the darndest things sometimes...no need to dwell on em....shit if I took every little comment a girl has made to me to heart I'd be a neurotic mess.....or at least more of a neurotic mess than I already am....lol
 

Dashdeming

1
Staff member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,603
Likes
15
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#8
She meant no harn and was only being honest from a women's point of view. If you gained an inch she would not have the ability to actually see it. Women are not put together that way and the don't have the ability to relate demension. It is actually positive that she noticed anything at all. What you should get from this is that it is looking different to her but don't expect her to exactly identify accurately what is different. This is positive. Be inspired and add more changes. One day she might even say it looks bigger but don't count on it. Her responses in bed might be your best feedback other than your view in the mirror and under the ruler. Now get busy!!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,318
Likes
13
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#9
Also realize it is difficult to notice change in anything if you see it everyday. You dont see the little consistent differences so she probably will never be able to tell even if you gain considerably over time. Now, if she was gone for a couple of months then she might be able to notice.

Take pictures and keep them private and show her later if you wish her to realize that you have made gains.
 
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
177
Likes
0
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#10
Dashdeming said:
She meant no harn and was only being honest from a women's point of view. If you gained an inch she would not have the ability to actually see it. Women are not put together that way and the don't have the ability to relate demension. It is actually positive that she noticed anything at all. What you should get from this is that it is looking different to her but don't expect her to exactly identify accurately what is different. This is positive. Be inspired and add more changes. One day she might even say it looks bigger but don't count on it. Her responses in bed might be your best feedback other than your view in the mirror and under the ruler. Now get busy!!
I agree Dash, I think she meant no harm. In fact, she didn't even realize she was making that kind of comment. But us men and our ego's (esp penis related) can be sensitive. I am going to keep moving forward, because I agree, most women aren't going to notice the 1/2" gain in length just by looking at it without a reference.

Don't worry, I have been busy all day today, with renewed energy!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,318
Likes
13
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#11
Keep it up Fubar. :)
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#12
See, I'm the kind of guy that would have thrown that one right back in her face with a comment something like "oh yea, well your labia have been looking like mudflaps here lately". ;)
 
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
177
Likes
0
|
"slammed back down to earth"
#13
stillwantmore said:
See, I'm the kind of guy that would have thrown that one right back in her face with a comment something like "oh yea, well your labia have been looking like mudflaps here lately". ;)
Good one, I will have to remember that for next time :)
 
Top Bottom