Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#1
Has anyone ever just yelled that out really loud? I mean fucking screamed it as hard as you can when you get pissed off? Well I did today and it was really rejuvenating. You should try when life gets you pissed! Its very thereaputic.
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,095
Likes
1
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#2
I got zapped by 277 volts of electricity. It entered my hand went down my waist, felit it do a lap around my ROP then out my other arm. Now thats rejuvanation baby haha.

Ya I like to yell every now and again.
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#3
I yelled "Fuck" when I broke my finger really loud, I remember it clearly

"fuck this fucking shit, that hurts a fucking lot!!! Son of a buching bitch"!!!!
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,095
Likes
1
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#4
Supra said:
I yelled "Fuck" when I broke my finger really loud, I remember it clearly

"fuck this fucking shit, that hurts a fucking lot!!! Son of a buching bitch"!!!!
When did ya break your finger?
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#5
Last week!!! FUCK!
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Likes
4
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#7
why the fuck did you fucking go and break your fucking finger, fuckstick? now i fucking have to fucking sit here and fucking feel sorry for your fucking ass. go to the fucking doctor and get a fucking cast on your fucking finger so that it won't fucking heal weird and look like fucking E.T.'s fucking finger. what the fuck are you waiting for, fucktard? fucking go get your fucking finger checked the fuck out... wow, that was very therapeutic......fuck. :p

By the way, isn't fuck a very versatile word?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#8
I yelled "let me the FUCK out!!!" at the top of my lungs before I got outta the Marines. Some smart assed corporal who thought he was the shiznit wanted to hear my "war cry", and that's exactly what he and half the company got to hear on the parade deck that morning. That felt great.
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#10
stillwantmore said:
I yelled "let me the FUCK out!!!" at the top of my lungs before I got outta the Marines. Some smart assed corporal who thought he was the shiznit wanted to hear my "war cry", and that's exactly what he and half the company got to hear on the parade deck that morning. That felt great.
lol lol lol
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
282
Likes
0
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#11
Yup, curses are excellent stress relievers. :) At least I think.. I have never tried to just roar or scream. :D
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#12
I had an insanely bad day a few weeks ago, and the anger and rage was building up inside me. Then i got back to my car, closed the door and just yelled/screamed "argh!" at the top of my lings like nothing i had ever done before. It was so loud and intense i actually scared/suprised myself but fuck i felt a shitload better.
Screaming rules, if we could do it more at people who fuck us off theyd soon stop fucking us off :)
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Shut the Fuck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#13
levista said:
I had an insanely bad day a few weeks ago, and the anger and rage was building up inside me. Then i got back to my car, closed the door and just yelled/screamed "argh!" at the top of my lings like nothing i had ever done before. It was so loud and intense i actually scared/suprised myself but fuck i felt a shitload better.
Screaming rules, if we could do it more at people who fuck us off theyd soon stop fucking us off :)

That is some good FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Members online

Top Bottom