Scared to pull too hard

Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
60
Likes
0
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#1
When stretching I am getting increasingly more worried about how hard I pull due to the amount of lig pops I have had lately. I got 3 yesterday while doing my routine. I totally dont like the feeling and stop every time I get one. I know for a fact that I could pull a lot harder than I have been doing, possibly giving more gains, but I am still a little worried. Could DLD or any of the other seasoned pros give me a little bit of advice here. cheers
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#2
Lig pops are a very scary thing indeed. The last thing a new pe'er wants to hear is his dick cracking but I assure you it is very normal. Just as many guys are prone to easily cracking knuckles the same thing applies to the penis. Actually it is something many guys get excited about when they pop a lig. Ignore the sounds and slowly increase your stretch pull over time until you reach a good level of fatigue.
 
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
67
Likes
0
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#3
Are you changing the angle of pull when you get the lig pop?

If I mantain the same angle of pull throughout my workout, I rarely if ever get a lig pop. As soon as I change the angle, I get one. Immediately afterward the lig pop it feels a little different, however I can build up to my original force fairly quickly.
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
60
Likes
0
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#5
Im not actually hearing any noise when it happens, but i get a pop feeling down there. I think that what I really need is some reassurance. If I were pulling too hard I would probably feel some nasty pain, right?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#6
Originally posted by Zol
Im not actually hearing any noise when it happens, but i get a pop feeling down there. I think that what I really need is some reassurance. If I were pulling too hard I would probably feel some nasty pain, right?
Zol, If you were pulling too hard you would feel sharp pain. Beleive it or not it is pretty tough to injure the flaccid penis by stretching .

DLD
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,645
Likes
116
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#7
Zol;11745 said:
When stretching I am getting increasingly more worried about how hard I pull due to the amount of lig pops I have had lately. I got 3 yesterday while doing my routine. I totally dont like the feeling and stop every time I get one. I know for a fact that I could pull a lot harder than I have been doing, possibly giving more gains, but I am still a little worried. Could DLD or any of the other seasoned pros give me a little bit of advice here. cheers
This is like saying, I'm afraid to make gains. The harder you pull, the better for your gains. But as a newbie , you can start slow for the first 3 months. But get yourself a length master to make it easier for you to get to your dream size in length .
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#8
Men fear stretching their penis with too much intensity thinking they will cause injury. There really is no way to cause injury when flaccid stretching . I mean if you were wicked strong you may tear your lig but you would have to have super strength. The penis is resilient and if injury ever does happen the penis is quick to heal.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,645
Likes
116
|
"Scared to pull too hard"
#9
doublelongdaddy;757994 said:
Men fear stretching their penis with too much intensity thinking they will cause injury. There really is no way to cause injury when flaccid stretching. I mean if you were wicked strong you may tear your lig but you would have to have super strength. The penis is resilient and if injury ever does happen the penis is quick to heal.
Even with the length master, I rarely hurt myself because I try my best to differentiate between comfort and pain.
 

Staff online

Top Bottom