Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#1
I saw it the other night, real late.

Fake "show" that is "hosted" by Ron Jeremy and other assorted trashy porn sluts doing testimonials. Campy as fuck.

I forget which brand it was... Elongate(?) or some shit like that.
 

bigbutnottoo

Active member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,672
Likes
1
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#2
I saw this over a year ago. Surprised its still on. Was it called Extendz? Another terrible one is for something called Alzare and it has this really campy guy who wears glasses and takes them off and puts the ends of the frame in his lips like he thinks hes some professor contemplating the universe or some shit. Also it has sluts who arent even remotely attractive. Their buzzword is that it increases "confidence". They have a fake audience with shlubs who ask the sluts if they like guys who take the pills ,etc.

As far as campiness, I never really knew this until recently, but I believe the cheesiness is intentional and a good marketing tactic. Infomercials, escpecially cheap cheesy one are one of the most profitable marketing methods. For some reason people are more likely to buy from cheesy infomercials.
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,910
Likes
2
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#3
That would be the infomercial that got me into Penis Enlargement..

Thanks Ron!! :s

-ItsElectric
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#4
Yea I've seen those infomercials. Really funny. I love the "former NASA scientist turned porn star" guy on there. But hey, "Lexington Steele" was supposedly a Broker with Oppenhiemer, and Ron Jeremy a School Teacher in NYC (He's Jewish too)Hydromaxm....
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#5
Thats funny Godsize, SWM and I were just talking about this today.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
833
Likes
3
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#6
Originally posted by bigbutnottoo
For some reason people are more likely to buy from cheesy infomercials.
Not me

Seriously though, alot of the stuff in infomercials is good shit, at least the useful things like knives, Goerge Foreman Grill (rocks!), that kind of stuff. Anything 'health' related is pure garbage, including these pills .
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#7
Yes, Extendz....that's it. Yup, and a commersh for Alzare came on right after it. It was the snake oil power hour!!!
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#8
Originally posted by bigbutnottoo
As far as campiness, I never really knew this until recently, but I believe the cheesiness is intentional and a good marketing tactic. Infomercials, escpecially cheap cheesy one are one of the most profitable marketing methods. For some reason people are more likely to buy from cheesy infomercials.
ROFL!

This is so true!
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#9
Originally posted by quijjiboo
Not me

Seriously though, alot of the stuff in infomercials is good shit, at least the useful things like knives, Goerge Foreman Grill (rocks!), that kind of stuff. Anything 'health' related is pure garbage, including these pills.
And dont forget that "Ronco, Rotisserie"!! "Set it...and forget it!!" :D

Or the "Juice-man Juicer"!! I swear every time that guy talks about "juicing" I'm thinking steroids.
 

bigbutnottoo

Active member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,672
Likes
1
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#10
Originally posted by stillwantmore
And dont forget that "Ronco, Rotisserie"!! "Set it...and forget it!!" :D

Or the "Juice-man Juicer"!! I swear every time that guy talks about "juicing" I'm thinking steroids.
Oh man. I was considering buying that Ronco at one point.

That juice guy scares me.. something about his white arched eyebrows, I guess. But he has been the same weight since he played football for USC in 1932 or whatever.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"Ron Jeremy Pushes Dick Pills On Infomercial"
#11
rofl

He started off promoting ExTenze and now promotes Vig-RX. That guy will hawk anything for a buck. Someone at ExTenze must have been too stupid to put a non-competition, exclusivity clause in the Hedge Hog's contract.
 

Members online

Top Bottom