Racism 4

Dashdeming

1
Staff member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,603
Likes
15
|
"Racism 4"
#1
Originally posted by Jaz
Well DLD, if it was Me I would of Punched that Nigga in the Face for what he pulled.
You have alot of Patients.

I like everyone here on this Forum that I know stood true with DLD, Not the phony ass fakers.

I Do have Lots of friends Dino, Apparently You are just not one of them.
But Honestly who is who's friend in the Cyber World of Penis Enlargement. Did you expect me to invite you over for dinner? *Hand out*

Jaz,
I find your use of the word "Nigga" to be in extremely poor taste. Your use of such racist comments is absolutley not acceptable and greatly reduces your credibility. I am very disappointed. <:(
 

Lightning

Admin
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
3,330
Likes
137
|
"Racism 4"
#2
Originally posted by Dashdeming
Jaz,
I find your use of the word "Nigga" to be in extremely poor taste. Your use of such racist comments is absolutely not acceptable and greatly reduces your credibility. I am very disappointed. <:(
Relax Dash,

Nigga Does not mean Nigger as referring to a black person in the way I used it. Any street person knows this. It's obvious you don't know the street term of "Nigga". Nigga is street slang for any person, White, Black, Spanish, Boy or Girl etc. I don't think Dino is Black aways, I know he is a Biker but who knows?

Street use of Nigga example...
"Dash is my Nigga, he hooked me up"

"That Nigga Really Stabbed me in the Back"

"Me and My Niggas are going out tonight"

From what I'm seeing in here, most of these people that post here use common street Slang including The white Boys we all know and Love DLD and Stillwantmore.

You may want to brush up on the Street Slang terminology more. That way next time you don't have to get upset about something thats slang.

Peace, My Nigga.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Racism 4"
#3
Originally posted by Jaz

From what I'm seeing in here, most of these people that post here use common street Slang including The white Boys we all know and Love DLD and Stillwantmore.


Peace, My Nigga.
Actually Jaz to tell a family secret, my Mother is Greek ;) I'm with Jaz on this one. Some people are way too touchy-feely on the words most of us use. Watch the movie "Training Day". Denzel's character uses the term "MY Nigga" to refer to his caucasian partner doesnt he? It's not a derrogitory term. It's the same as saying "My Brotha", "My Homeboy", etc.
 

Dashdeming

1
Staff member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,603
Likes
15
|
"Racism 4"
#5
Originally posted by Jaz
Relax Dash,

Nigga Does not mean Nigger as referring to a black person in the way I used it. Any street person knows this. It's obvious you don't know the street term of "Nigga". Nigga is street slang for any person, White, Black, Spanish, Boy or Girl etc. I don't think Dino is Black aways, I know he is a Biker but who knows?

Street use of Nigga example...
"Dash is my Nigga, he hooked me up"

"That Nigga Really Stabbed me in the Back"

"Me and My Niggas are going out tonight"

From what I'm seeing in here, most of these people that post here use common street Slang including The white Boys we all know and Love DLD and Stillwantmore.

You may want to brush up on the Street Slang terminology more. That way next time you don't have to get upset about something thats slang.

Peace, My Nigga.
Jaz, I stand corrected and I apologize for getting all parental on you. It appears that I have just shown my age by speaking from the experiences of my life that I have now learned to have changed. So, I apologize and I understand that your use of the word was not meant as a racial slur.

But you should know this. When I was growing up I heard many black folks being called 'Nigger' which is very offensive to them. But when some white or Asian kid comes up to a black person today talking about 'What's up my Nigga'?, the modern day black person should embrace him because this kid is down with hip hop culture. Now we have some very prominent black people who take this word and flip it so that it empowers them. So now nigga is a good thing. The young black community has internalized so much negativity as evidenced by their own use of this variation of the parent word, "Nigger". Pretty sad if you ask me, but then I grew up in the years where racial discrimination was easily identified. Thanks for setting me straight.
 

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,220
Likes
5
|
"Racism 4"
#6
Originally posted by Dashdeming
Jaz, I stand corrected and I apologize for getting all parental on you. It appears that I have just shown my age by speaking from the experiences of my life that I have now learned to have changed. So, I apologize and I understand that your use of the word was not meant as a racial slur.

But you should know this. When I was growing up I heard many black folks being called 'Nigger' which is very offensive to them. But when some white or Asian kid comes up to a black person today talking about 'What's up my Nigga'?, the modern day black person should embrace him because this kid is down with hip hop culture. Now we have some very prominent black people who take this word and flip it so that it empowers them. So now nigga is a good thing. The young black community has internalized so much negativity as evidenced by their own use of this variation of the parent word, "Nigger". Pretty sad if you ask me, but then I grew up in the years where racial discrimination was easily identified. Thanks for setting me straight.

i'm 19 and i still hate that word. i don't think it should even be used at all. my father went through it and i got a taste of racism myself. to me "nigger" is what it ALWAYS meant, not a new hip hop term. i know that 2pac or someone said it was an empowerment thing, but when i hear it i don't hear impowerment i hear oppression and hatred. i'm biracial and i was called both cracker AND nigger by both of my races. it's BULLSHIT. my own grandparents were as racist as hell and said that just because my father is black that i would be raised in a dog house and have zebra stripes and starve to death...and they made jokes all the time about black people. EVEN my girlfriends father does that, he hated me for over half of our relationship because i'm of a mixed race. i HATE that word "nigger" and i fuckin hate it when people think that it's an uplifting thing. call me sensitive or an up tight asshole if you want but me personally.....i don't see it.
 

Dashdeming

1
Staff member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,603
Likes
15
|
"Racism 4"
#7
Originally posted by samzman
i'm 19 and i still hate that word. i don't think it should even be used at all. my father went through it and i got a taste of racism myself. to me "nigger" is what it ALWAYS meant, not a new hip hop term. i know that 2pac or someone said it was an empowerment thing, but when i hear it i don't hear impowerment i hear oppression and hatred. i'm biracial and i was called both cracker AND nigger by both of my races. it's BULLSHIT. my own grandparents were as racist as hell and said that just because my father is black that i would be raised in a dog house and have zebra stripes and starve to death...and they made jokes all the time about black people. EVEN my girlfriends father does that, he hated me for over half of our relationship because i'm of a mixed race. i HATE that word "nigger" and i fuckin hate it when people think that it's an uplifting thing. call me sensitive or an up tight asshole if you want but me personally.....i don't see it.
samzman,
Of course I am with you buddy. Ignorance is really the issue here. But in defense of Jaz, I believe he sincerely does not know and appreciate the history of racism in America. And I also agree that he did not mean his use of the word in a racist way. You can't change history though, and this sort of thing truly does knock people down, even though it is not meant to do so.

So, I suggest you seek understanding and patience with those who have been misguided and do not understand the damage that this does to our society. Just because some ignorant and financially motivated rap dude said it and made it "acceptable" does not make it right.
 

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,220
Likes
5
|
"Racism 4"
#8
Originally posted by Dashdeming
samzman,
Of course I am with you buddy. Ignorance is really the issue here. But in defense of Jaz, I believe he sincerely does not know and appreciate the history of racism in America. And I also agree that he did not mean his use of the word in a racist way. You can't change history though, and this sort of thing truly does knock people down, even though it is not meant to do so.

So, I suggest you seek understanding and patience with those who have been misguided and do not understand the damage that this does to our society. Just because some ignorant and financially motivated rap dude said it and made it "acceptable" does not make it right.

i'm with you 100% on that. i'm trying to let it just fly by. but the older i get the more it gets to me. i guess i just have to learn to just let it roll off my back now a days
 

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,220
Likes
5
|
"Racism 4"
#9
Originally posted by Jaz
Neither does 70% of the Black Race.

But then again maybe I am a Racist, I love many black People and have many Black Friends but I hate Niggers. What separates a Black person from a Nigger?

A Nigger is the guy hanging out on the Corner late at night selling drugs to Kids, Robbing People, Shooting People, Living off the State, Writing Graffiti on the Walls, trying to skeme on the next man for a Dollar. Where I live I don't have Niggers living next to me, I have Decent Black and Latin People who work a 9 to 5 and respect the area they live in and the People around them.

This may be Harsh, But its my opinion.


what you seem to be talkin about is urban society itself. many of the minority races that live there..as well as everyone else who lives in inner cities, are struggeling financially. things can be takin into consideration by the state governments and the countries government but very little is done. to me they're not "niggers" they're just "ignorant dumb mother fuckers who can but wont change their situation by trying to do better with their own life bye either getting a steady job or persuing an education" however most of the time in urban areas the minorities don't have that many opportunities to get into universities or even finish HIGHSCHOOL for that fact. either their parents are on welfare or some other type of financial problems are getting in the way. you see tons of races out there selling drugs, latin...black....caucasion.....asian. the whole thing is out there. it's society as a whole who's fuckin up those people in the cities. if you take one of those black guys on the streets who are makin graffiti and give them a good and steady job..(that's if they even let the guy in for an interview)...then i BET you that he would stop doing that and start to focus on makin his paycheck just like any other non "nigger" out there.

black white or whatever there is out there....the way they act reflects their surroundings. i'm sure if i didn't live in a suburban area and lived in an inner city then i would be a totally different person. i would be forced to live a different life style and take on a different roll in life. but i'm NOT in the city i'm lucky enough to live in a place with a good education and financial earnings. but take that all away from me.....like my home and my job and my life....and then i'm sure that i would turn to some other means of getting what i need.

i understand that whole "nigga" thing when 2pac said that it was impowering, and i can see slightly how that would work, but then again i also see that he just wanted to fuckin say that word in his songs so he just changed the spelling and made it seem alright. i have heard his music and he delivers a very sharp view on what the ghetto life is about, and they had it rough and they still do. no body knows the situations that people are forced into and if they want (or have) the power to change it. so if i see a black kid or a chinese kid or whatever...spray painting on the wall or selling drugs. i don't see them as a "nigger" ..i see them as a black or chinese kid that fell into that void that society put them in.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Racism 4"
#10
Should we, the humble members of MOS Forums stop using the terms "Nigga" perhaps in favor of a more fun term such as "Ma Nizzle". ;) ?

Some of us here need to go rent the movie "Blazing Saddles", buy some popcorn, a 6 pack and kick back and have a few laughs.
 

samzman

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
2,220
Likes
5
|
"Racism 4"
#11
Originally posted by stillwantmore
Should we, the humble members of MOS Forums stop using the terms "Nigga" perhaps in favor of a more fun term such as "Ma Nizzle". ;) ?

Some of us here need to go rent the movie "Blazing Saddles", buy some popcorn, a 6 pack and kick back and have a few laughs.
my nizzle is the same thing. but whatever. i'm only shoveling shit against the tide, it's not getting anywhere
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Racism 4"
#12
"That Nigga Really Stabbed me in the Back"

"Me and My Niggas are going out tonight"

uh..this is incorrect me bein black i know this the word nigga is elkin for black people though the words seems to have developed into somthing that other races now use what im saying may seem a little bit ignorant but it is the truth im sorry to say
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"Racism 4"
#13
Now if only we can turn the word "kyke" into a word of empowerment....that'd be something.

Just kidding.
 

Members online

Top Bottom