1moreinch

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"question about stretching"
#1
Would I gain erect length if I do erect stretching with the DLD blasters? Or is it better to do stretches completely flacid? I've tried erect bends and stuff. I don't know if I'm gaining though.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
825
|
"question about stretching"
#2
I think erect stretching is more beneficial to secure the size gap between BPFSL and BPenis EnlargementL. When I am seeing a noticeable difference between the 2 measurements erect stretching seems to help quite a bit. I prefer flaccid stretching at any other time.

As far as erect girth exercises go I think an advanced pe'er should spend a portion of his time doing erect work to maximize his gains.
 

1moreinch

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"question about stretching"
#3
My flacid length varies, but its about 4" on average, so I'm not that concerned with the flacid length . So are you saying by doing flacid stretches , I can still gain erect length ?

Thanks DLD
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"question about stretching"
#4
Yes thats what he's saying. I think. You can gain erect length flaccid of course!
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
825
|
"question about stretching"
#5
Exactly. The best time to stretch the penis is when it is fully relaxed. When it is in it's most relaxed state the tissue, skin, tunica and ligs are easier to stretch . There may be a conversion period where you are waiting for flaccid gains to become erect, but it will happen. Securing this mediation is best done through an equally aggressive girth program with some attention given to erect exercises.
 

1moreinch

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"question about stretching"
#6
I have another question about grip. I am uncircumsized so i can't grip right behind the head because of the forskin. I've been told 2 different advice on where to grip. I was told to grip near the base to stretch the ligs, and I was also told from a different person to grip from behind the head. Where should i grip to be the most effective? Is it true that most of the length gains come from the ligs?
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
831
Likes
2
|
"question about stretching"
#8
One of the best gainers in Penis Enlargement today is uncut. His stretch is as follows.

Grip midshaft and do a light-medium kegal. Slide your hand just behind the head and hold for the amount of time you are stretching for. By kegaling in some blood it give uncut guys more "bulge" to grip. He also suggests using the other hand to push against the gripping hand to give extra support while stretching . Kinda like using both hands tho only one is gripping.

Most early gains come from the ligs. Tunica gains come a little more slowly than ligs but they do come and thats what counts.
 
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
110
Likes
0
|
"question about stretching"
#9
Originally posted by C-Guy
One of the best gainers in Penis Enlargement today is uncut. His stretch is as follows.

Grip midshaft and do a light-medium kegal. Slide your hand just behind the head and hold for the amount of time you are stretching for. By kegaling in some blood it give uncut guys more "bulge" to grip. He also suggests using the other hand to push against the gripping hand to give extra support while stretching . Kinda like using both hands tho only one is gripping.

C-Guy thanks for that explanation i will give that method a try later on today, the grip for me on accasions has felt a bit hit and miss.
I might even try DLD's suggestion aswell to see which suits me best.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,647
Likes
117
|
"question about stretching"
#11
1moreinch;14632 said:
Would I gain erect length if I do erect stretching with the DLD blasters? Or is it better to do stretches completely flacid? I've tried erect bends and stuff. I don't know if I'm gaining though.
Erect stretches should be done daily and I also see it as the perfect daily exercise for maintenance once you get to your length goal.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
693
Likes
1
|
"question about stretching"
#12
huge-girth;758602 said:
Erect stretches should be done daily and I also see it as the perfect daily exercise for maintenance once you get to your length goal.
If your using a BM for your stretches how many sets would be good for each direction and for how long? Also when it says outward pulls does it mean to pull the BM outward some?
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,647
Likes
117
|
"question about stretching"
#13
Mike3209;758628 said:
If your using a BM for your stretches how many sets would be good for each direction and for how long? Also when it says outward pulls does it mean to pull the BM outward some?
Your description of the outward pull is correct however, there is no fixed stretching limit with the bathmate. But you can stretch 2 reps each outward, to the right, left, upward and downward.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
693
Likes
1
|
"question about stretching"
#14
huge-girth;758654 said:
Your description of the outward pull is correct however, there is no fixed stretching limit with the bathmate. But you can stretch 2 reps each outward, to the right, left, upward and downward.

Alright awesome I'll start throwing the outward pulls in with the rest of my strechtes. Appreciate it!
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,647
Likes
117
|
"question about stretching"
#15
Mike3209;758657 said:
Alright awesome I'll start throwing the outward pulls in with the rest of my strechtes. Appreciate it!
You are welcome
 

Members online

Top Bottom