Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
826
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#1
Penis Isometrics

What this exercise does is it Isometrically expands the smooth muscle tissue found in your penis and it consistently and continually expands the elasticity of the penile tendon theoretically making unlimited gains possible!

This exercise requires 100% erect to perform. Once you are erect, take the palm of your hand, facing toward the floor and cup it over the head of your penis. Now, slowly and gently, push your penis toward the floor. Go as far as you can comfortably go but not further than parallel to the floor. Very slowly, and with great care, begin to flex your PC Muscle by doing a Kegel. The object is to create a resistance between your hand and your penis. Once you make a good resistance Kegel against your hand hold for 10 seconds then slowly release your Kegel and allow your penis to rise back up by lifting your hand. Do 3 sets of these.
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#2
Hmmm... I'd heard of cock pushups, but cock pushdowns...? Seems like that would just be an intense form of PC work. Can't quite see how it would affect the ligs and smooth muscle tissue.
 

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#3
Nice one DLD, i will have to give it ago. Well when im not gaining anyway:p
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#4
Cool, sort of like towel lifts. Working the ligs too. I like the sound of it!
 
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#5
do think the best time do these is when you masterbate before a stretch or during a girth workout?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
826
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#6
Originally posted by hopefullybigger
do think the best time do these is when you masterbate before a stretch or during a girth workout?
I would make it part of your masurbation ritual so you are very stimulated and able to hold an erection.
 

Cioxy

New member
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
2
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#7
Hmmm actually I have been doing that exercise for a few weeks. Came up with it while jelqing. Nice to see that some one else came up with it too.
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#8
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Penis Isometrics

What this exercise does is it Isometrically expands the smooth muscle tissue found in your penis and it consistently and continually expands the elasticity of the penile tendon theoretically making unlimited gains possible!

This exercise requires 100% erect to perform. Once you are erect, take the palm of your hand, facing toward the floor and cup it over the head of your penis. Now, slowly and gently, push your penis toward the floor. Go as far as you can comfortably go but not further than parallel to the floor. Very slowly, and with great care, begin to flex your PC Muscle by doing a Kegel. The object is to create a resistance between your hand and your penis. Once you make a good resistance Kegel against your hand hold for 10 seconds then slowly release your Kegel and allow your penis to rise back up by lifting your hand. Do 3 sets of these.
How does this make gains unlimited?
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
1,077
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#11
hope you chime in an explain the unlimited gain possibility....tried it for 3 sets and pc muscle feels a lil tired,but would like to know the exact function and process of this excercise...thanks DLD...
 
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
143
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#12
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Go as far as you can comfortably go but not further than parallel to the floor.
What if your erection angle is 90 degrees and is already parallel to the floor? Did you mean perpendicular to the floor?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#15
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Sorry guys, just checking the threads...I had my son all day. Anyway, the big word is THERORETICALLY...This is someones theory, not my own, I just found it and posted it.:p
Did you find it on CheekyCherry or Thunders? :D.
 
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#16
Yea i thoguht this looked familiar but i didnt want to accuse anyone, i saw it on kazaa under penis enlargement, its called the 15 minute solution. the workout is called amazing isometrics.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
826
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#17
Originally posted by hopefullybigger
Yea i thoguht this looked familiar but i didnt want to accuse anyone, i saw it on kazaa under penis enlargement, its called the 15 minute solution. the workout is called amazing isometrics.
I am not sure where it came from but I thought it was an interesting piece.
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,306
Likes
307
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#18
I belive this does work some....but dunno if itll help gains be unlimited....
I deff' can see it helping with the tone-ness of the penis...the strength of the erection and also the strength of the kegels.
 
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
951
Likes
2
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#19
Great exercise, I actually do these here and there from personal experimentation. Not sure why I haven't cemented these in my current routine.

Only thing extra I do is that I thrust buttocks and hips forward when I cup the head, and THEN I push it down parallel to floor and do Kegel.
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
4,159
Likes
16
|
"Penis Isometrics...theoretically making unlimited gains possible"
#20
hmmm ya i don't see this helping anyone get unlimited gains.

As DLD said

doublelongdaddy;15588 said:
Sorry guys, just checking the threads...I had my son all day. Anyway, the big word is THERORETICALLY...This is someones theory, not my own, I just found it and posted it.:p
think this is just for theory when it comes to gains. great for strengthening PC muscle. well this is just my opinion. maybe it's the hidden gem of PE exercises
 
Top Bottom