pe article

L

LilD

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
54
Hmm this sounds good, especially when it says a doc. I think ill make my jelqs now like he described.
 
playa7

playa7

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
559
LilD said:
I think ill make my jelqs now like he described.
These are NORMAL Dry-Jelqs !!
There isn´t ANYTHING new on this site....
Nice find anyway!

C YA!
 
blue1214198203

blue1214198203

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
161
wait... you can enlarge your penis!!!! i dont believe it!!! :p
 
C

corkscrew

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
19
yeah just fancy words.
 
G

Gandolf

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
I tried sitting on a tennis ball when doing my PC flexes, it gave me a more intense sensation. Otherwise it confirms some stuff that we've known all along. Nice to hear it from a doc!
 
Dario

Dario

1
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
780
Always good to hear encouraging words - especially from a doc.
 
L

LilD

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
54
playa7 said:
These are NORMAL Dry-Jelqs !!
There isn´t ANYTHING new on this site....
Nice find anyway!

C YA!
Ah ok so i did the dry jelqs false. I didnt hold and stretch it a little for 5-10sec. Thx

C YA! :)
 
C

corkscrew

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
19
Gandolf said:
I tried sitting on a tennis ball when doing my PC flexes, it gave me a more intense sensation. Otherwise it confirms some stuff that we've known all along. Nice to hear it from a doc!

someones going to make a tennis ball jockstrap sitter for everywhere they go LOL.

good idea for circulation though, a pc muscle roller.
 
Top Bottom