PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#1
Hello Guys,

Well I guess it is my turn. I first heard about Penis Enlargement about 3 yrs ago, but never got around to starting. I had a girlfriend at the time and she never had any complaints that I knew about, so I never did anything. Last month was when the straw broke the camels back. I lost my job and my girlfriend of six years. I was devastated.

I was now 34 and had blown up to a weight of 277lbs ( I am only 5' 6"). I was always tired. Sex was done in minutes because I would get so tired and would blow my load right away.

I used to be in the Marine Corps and I remembered how great it felt to be in shape, I decided to take control of my life.

So here we go. I started to Penis Enlargement and exercise physically about a month and a half ago. I was consistent for 2 weeks but then because of a family emergency, spent 22 days in the hospital with my daughter (If you are wondering she is fine now). In those 22 days I did some manual stretching and jelqing when I could and would walk the hospital for about 30 minutes a day to get some Cardio done. It has now been 1 week since life has been back to normal more or less. I am doing the newbie routine but also use a power- jelqer and here are my results so far.

Penis Enlargement
Starting stats first week of Dec 2003:

BPenis EnlargementL- 5.5"
EG- 4.75"

01/20/04

BPenis EnlargementL- 5.75" (Gain of .25")
EG- Didn't measure, but it feels much fuller than before.
Flaccid- Didn't measure in the beginning, but definitely see a difference in length and girth.

Physically

Starting stats:

Weight - 277lbs (about 90 lbs over weight)
Pant size- 48

01/20/04

Weight - 259lbs (Lost 18lbs)
Pant size- 46 (Lost 2" on waist)

I will be posting progress every month and will be adding some pics in the Member Pic area in the near future.


As you can imagine I am very excited about my results. I knew that Penis Enlargement had to work, but didn't know if it would work for me. I now know that my goal of 8x6 is down the road and am looking forward to it. My goal for weight loss is 175-180 lbs and a waist size of 32 inches. I feel really good about my commitment this time and Penis Enlargement is bringing it all together. Sorry if this is long, next time it will just be progress and any changes to routine. Thanks to all who post here. I have learned a lot from you guys and hope to return the favor to others in the future.
 

Xulf

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
206
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#2
Wow PakItOn, those are some really good results in all aspects. Its good to see so many guys are getting a handle on their lives and are turning things around.

Keep up all the good work in all aspects and make sure you keep us updated to not only motivate yourself but everyone else!

btw, glad to hear everything is ok w/ your daughter
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
322
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#4
losing inches in one place, and adding them in another. way to go, and keep it up!
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#5
You will see great gains, just dont let short humps shake your routines Penis Enlargement and Physical. You CAN get all you want, with excersize & Penis Enlargement. Your on the way!
 

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#6
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement. I wasn't going to post anything till the 20th of Feb, but thought I'd chime in.

I switched my Penis Enlargement routine around a bit. I actually started hanging with the Captian's Wench about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I just cut it down today to adjust the width and it rocks. I am still doing some jelqing with the Power Jelqer. Here is my routine.

In the evening:

Sit in tub filled with very warm water for about 5-7 minutes.

I hang 3 sets of 20 minutes with 5lbs with a 10 minute break in between sets.

I then Power Jelq 100 times with about 60%-70% erection.

Then sometimes I edge 1 or 2 times.

I then apply Cocoa butter creme w/vitamin E to the penis and ball sack.

Then I will put on the Homedics wrist wrap around penis and balls(sometimes just penis). I also try to wear this most of the day. Definitely makes the package look bigger and keeps my flaccid stretched out.

Let me know what you guys think about the routine. I have seen a large difference in my flaccid hang. Never measured to start with, but the difference is at least 1 1/2 - 2 inches in length and girth has also increased.

My erect length has slightly increased by a bit and my girth by quite a bit, but won't have any official measurements till end of Feb. I am also taking some supplements and have seen a difference in my cum load and color, not to mention my energy.

L- Arginine 2 grams
Yohimbe 1gram
Ginkgo Biloba 1 gram
Zinc 50 mg
I am also taking a product that is complete nutrition, including appetite suppressant, energy (no ephedrine), Fatty acids, Multivitamin and minerals called MNS. It is from a company out in Texas. These product is great. I started taking them before Penis Enlargement and lost 17lbs without any excercise. I am now taking them in conjunction with a balanced diet and excercise and have seen a major difference.

I will fill you in on the weight loss at the end of Feb.

Thanks for all your posts and responses. I have learned a lot from all of you and will continue to in the future.

Pak It On

PS I am super excited because as I was writing this post I received via UPS the zinc rod to make my Ring Of Power. Thanks Supra for answering my questions via IM. You Rock!
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
404
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#7
keep it going Pak.........With all your positive gains and losses .You might wanna change your tagline from,
"eat the desert first ...to eat the pussy first....."
 

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#8
Hey guys I am a little late with this update but better late than never. I have made some decent gains in the Penis Enlargement arena and some colossal losses in the weight arena. Here are the stats:

04/13/04

BPenis EnlargementL- 6" (Gain of .50" so far)
EG- 5" (Gain of .25" so far)
Flaccid-3.25" (Keep in mind I have a 1.75" in fat pad)(Gain about 1"-1.5")

Physically

I actually have made some big jumps here. I had a full body fat analysis done and compared to the last one here are the stats.


Weight - 242lbs (Lost 35lbs according to the scale)

Body fat composition:
Was 35% now 19.5% so according to the body fat test I have actually lost
44lbs of FAT. I guess the lifting has put a bit of muscles on my body.

Pant size- 44 but now fitting loose (Lost 4" on waist)

Total inches lost off body are 18".

I feel great. My energy level is high. I have started to play racquetball again and am kicking ass. I can get to balls that I never would have had the agility to get to before. My gym routine has not changed much except that I have started going to the park periodically on my cardio only days and have actually started jogging a bit.

I continue to take the supplement that I detailed in the my last post except I am not that consistent with the Yohimbe and the Ginkgo. I have also added a product from the company I mentioned in my last post that is called POS 1. It is an amino acid and herb mix that also includes both Arginine and Ornithine. It is for post recovery and muscle growth. I have definitely seen a difference in load size. I have not really done any girth work or Jelqing because I had a thombrosed vein for a while. It is almost gone, but I continue to hang and edge and I will get back to jelqing next week. I am now hanging with 7.5lbs for 2 reps of 20 minutes then I go down to 5lbs for 2 more reps of 20 minutes.

I also continue to wear my ROP all day. However, I stopped wearing it at night because I have had some trouble sleeping the whole night and read in a thread not to long ago that it may be because of the high testosterone levels.
I also started some testicle work. Massage and wearing my Homedics wrap around them pretty tight to stretch them. I don't know how much they have dropped because I didn't measure at first but there is a difference.

I continue to go forward with my routine and am feeling great. I am going to include some before pics of my body, I weighted 284lbsin these (man I was big) and I will get the new ones taken tomorrow and posted. Thanks for all the help and support from all here. You guys have made this a smooth and positive experience so far.

Thanks,
Pak It On
 

Attachments

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#10
Well I was able to take the pics tonight. Here is the new me so far.
 

Attachments

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#11
I am adding another front image because the last one really doesn't show the difference. This pic is in the same exact position as the original pic.
 

Attachments

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#12
Thanks a lot Supra. You have been an ispiration in this whole process
Many thanks go to you a others here.

Pak It On
 
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
276
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#13
Dude! Some Great fat loss and some great gains in the southern region. You seem really dedicated so I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll get ripped and get a cock like DLD! :O

Cheers
Hangh
 

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#15
Hey DLD,

Yooouuu can dooooo it. Thanks for you kind words. I am glad that I inspire you. This way I feel that I am giving a bit back to this forum, instead of just taking. I appreciate all that I have learned and will continue to learn because of all of you.

Thanks,
Pak It On
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
764
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#16
PakItOn said:
Hey DLD,

Yooouuu can dooooo it. Thanks for you kind words. I am glad that I inspire you. This way I feel that I am giving a bit back to this forum, instead of just taking. I appreciate all that I have learned and will continue to learn because of all of you.

Thanks,
Pak It On
Really, your changes are unbelievable! You must feel great. I started taking a walk every night so hopefully this will lead to some sort of inspiration. Keep us updated, please, I am really looking forward to this.

DLD
 

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#18
doublelongdaddy said:
Really, your changes are unbelievable! You must feel great. I started taking a walk every night so hopefully this will lead to some sort of inspiration. Keep us updated, please, I am really looking forward to this.

DLD

Hey man you can do it. I know how it's feels to get started, but that is were the rubber meets the road. Once you are going you will will feel different.

Listen, I am also taking some products that have made a world of difference for me, however, let me bring this up front right now. I am a distributor for these product and that is why I have never mentioned them by name as it may create conflict. I will tell you that they have given me the boost that I need to get started and continue with enthusiasm. Let me just tell you what they have done for me.

My energy levels are through the roof and I don't mean like if I was taking those fat burners that freak people out and give them heart palpitations. I mean a feeling that your on top of the world. I feel vibrant, refreshed and ready to go all the time.

Secondly, they have completely curbed my appetite. It is weird but it's not like I don't want to eat, I just want to eat the right thing. (I make better food choices) It is really weird, they like mess with your mind or something and this is what they are suppose to do. I am not the only person that gets these results.

Another thing that is really important about losing weight is getting rid of all the crap in your body regularly and most people have problems with this. They have a product that makes you go do Number 2 a lot and not like the runs, it's just when you go, you really go. Remember, "IF IT'S NOT COMING OUT, IT'S NOT COMING OFF"

They also have a whole line of sports products that I just started using. That is were I am getting my Arginine/Ornithine combo and the difference shows. BTW, they have a herbal product that I guess does the same thing that Viagra does and let me tell you. I only have tried it once and boy, I was up allllllll night. Lets just say, to bad my ex wasn't around, she may have had second thought about splitting up with me.

Anyways, these products are awesome, and it is not just because I sell them, they really are effective. If you want to know more about them go ahead and email me or get ahold of me privately. I am not sure how to use that function here yet. Now, if it is ok with you to openly post specifics on the products and how people can get them from me, let me know. I don't want to cause any conflict on this board but, I do think that these products can really help people like you that want the results but need that extra push to get started and continue. As you have seen from my pics, they have worked for me and I can show you a lot more pics of other people that have had similar results.

Sorry this is so long but it sounds to me like you can use a bit of help and these products are exactly what you need.

Thanks,

Pak It On
 

PakItOn

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
22
Likes
0
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#19
Supra said:
Hell ya!! Keep going!!
Hey Supra,

Give me a few months and I will be ready for one of those motivating 20 mile force humps with a 100lb pack. You know what I'm talking about. Or, one of those motivating 10 mile MUD runs. Hooraah!!!
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
764
|
"Pak It On's Progress Report"
#20
PakItOn said:
Hey man you can do it. I know how it's feels to get started, but that is were the rubber meets the road. Once you are going you will will feel different.

Listen, I am also taking some products that have made a world of difference for me, however, let me bring this up front right now. I am a distributor for these product and that is why I have never mentioned them by name as it may create conflict. I will tell you that they have given me the boost that I need to get started and continue with enthusiasm. Let me just tell you what they have done for me.

My energy levels are through the roof and I don't mean like if I was taking those fat burners that freak people out and give them heart palpitations. I mean a feeling that your on top of the world. I feel vibrant, refreshed and ready to go all the time.

Secondly, they have completely curbed my appetite. It is weird but it's not like I don't want to eat, I just want to eat the right thing. (I make better food choices) It is really weird, they like mess with your mind or something and this is what they are suppose to do. I am not the only person that gets these results.

Another thing that is really important about losing weight is getting rid of all the crap in your body regularly and most people have problems with this. They have a product that makes you go do Number 2 a lot and not like the runs, it's just when you go, you really go. Remember, "IF IT'S NOT COMING OUT, IT'S NOT COMING OFF"

They also have a whole line of sports products that I just started using. That is were I am getting my Arginine/Ornithine combo and the difference shows. BTW, they have a herbal product that I guess does the same thing that Viagra does and let me tell you. I only have tried it once and boy, I was up allllllll night. Lets just say, to bad my ex wasn't around, she may have had second thought about splitting up with me.

Anyways, these products are awesome, and it is not just because I sell them, they really are effective. If you want to know more about them go ahead and email me or get ahold of me privately. I am not sure how to use that function here yet. Now, if it is ok with you to openly post specifics on the products and how people can get them from me, let me know. I don't want to cause any conflict on this board but, I do think that these products can really help people like you that want the results but need that extra push to get started and continue. As you have seen from my pics, they have worked for me and I can show you a lot more pics of other people that have had similar results.

Sorry this is so long but it sounds to me like you can use a bit of help and these products are exactly what you need.

Thanks,

Pak It On

Thanks for the information Pak! I am very interested mainly because your results are so incredible. I gotta save up though, too poor to buy mac and cheese at this point:D but I am still infatuated with your progress and I plan on doing something soon. Like I said I have started taking walks and I am going to increase the length of these walks each night. I also have a WALK AWAY THE POUNDS (1 mile) VHS that I have managed to make it through a couple times. I think I am going to include this in my daily routine too. As far as my diet and supplements are concerned I will have to go ghetto for a while.
 

Members online

Top Bottom