New here

Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#1
Hey guys,
I am new to this forum. I am not real new to Penis Enlargement and have been members of both Betterman and Thunders. I heard this was a cool place.

I recognize some of the names here. I look forward to posting the serious stuff as well as the wise ass stuff.

789
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
171
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#2
Originally posted by 789
I look forward to posting the serious stuff as well as the wise ass stuff.

789
WTF? Wise ass stuff. Never mind that shit....We want stories about your wife's hot ass. Wife's ass stuff, man. Wife's ass!

Have I ever mentioned my own wife's hot ass?

Welcome 9!
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#3
Originally posted by CaptnHook
WTF? Wise ass stuff. Never mind that shit....We want stories about your wife's hot ass. Wife's ass stuff, man. Wife's ass!

Have I ever mentioned my own wife's hot ass?

Welcome 9!
Cappy,

Thank you for the Welcome, I think you already know too much about my wife's ass. The truth is I'm a little nervous about talking about Mrs 789's hind quarters anymore since PirateSteve has met her (and by the way commented on her being a "hottie"). And he even offered to give hands on lessons if we wanted to know anything about anal penetration. You know Pirate he's a giver.

That'll be the last time I introduce my wife to one of you guys.

789

 
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#5
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
I don't...Let me in! Let me in!
I think I'm scared now, really scared. It wasnt bad enough, for CaptnHook and PirateSteve to know but now DLD.

(Note to self-- I'm screwed)


789
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
171
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#6
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
I don't...Let me in! Let me in!
All kidding aside Mrs 789 is a sweetheart. Problem is now not only will you have to explain why you're hanging out with pirates you have to tell her that the guy with the biggest dick on earth is interested in her.rofl
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
23
Likes
0
|
"New here"
#7
Originally posted by CaptnHook
All kidding aside Mrs 789 is a sweetheart. Problem is now not only will you have to explain why you're hanging out with pirates you have to tell her that the guy with the biggest dick on earth is interested in her.rofl
Hook,

Thats the part I'm scared about. She might like that.

7
 

Members online

Top Bottom