Need 4 new MOD's 2 have been choosen

DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
122,990
kausion_420 and 9cyclops9 welcome to the grind. 2 more will be announced in the next couple days. Congrats guys!
 
K

kausion_420

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,093
doublelongdaddy said:
kausion_420 and 9cyclops9 welcome to the grind. 2 more will be announced in the next couple days. Congrats guys!
ARE YOU JOKING ME!!???

HOLY CRAP!

Man I clicked this thread just to see who it would be.. Then I seen my name and my heart raced haha. I am speechless.. or typeless whatever you want to call it.

Man this is unbelievable!! My very own moment of truth.
 
Ulcasterdropout

Ulcasterdropout

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
802
Both good choices!
 
M

Matt

Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
96
Congrats Guys! From what I have read from both of em while I have been here, both cool guys always willing to help.
The suspense builds.....who will be named Mod!!
On a side note, how come you need more mods? MoS growing too fast?hehe
 
Super

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,397
Great job, Finally Cyclops, I have been waiting for him to get knighted! Great job K420 as well, your a great guy, you guys are the best, see you in the Matrix.
 
K

kausion_420

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,093
Supra said:
Great job, Finally Cyclops, I have been waiting for him to get knighted! Great job K420 as well, your a great guy, you guys are the best, see you in the Matrix.
Thanks Bro!

Mean a lot coming from the man himself.
 
B

bigtyivier

Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
695
i wonder who else will mod
 
M

Matt

Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
96
Protest! :protest:
J/K bro!!
 
Last edited:
B

bluenun

Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
228
I have always found "Stillwantmore" and "Yves" to be helpful.

Not sure if they are mods as I have never really looked, but if not I nominate them. Of course they may not want to be mods :)
 
B

bigtyivier

Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
695
o thank u thank u very much. the king has now left the building. LOL LOL LOL
 
oopapercutoo

oopapercutoo

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Congrats fellas, you've earned it.
 
REDZULU2003

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
24,205
Yes congrats.
Welcome to the mad house.
I also wonder who the next batch will be.
 
RazedNegative

RazedNegative

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
795
Congrats homies, I'm new here but you both seem cool as fuck, so I'm glad to see ya moddin.
 
wants9

wants9

Active member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
1,016
Congradulations, guys.
 
Hopingbig

Hopingbig

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
355
Left out in the cold again LOL
 
Last edited:
BeBobBox

BeBobBox

1
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
2,040
bluenun said:
I have always found "Stillwantmore" and "Yves" to be helpful.

Not sure if they are mods as I have never really looked, but if not I nominate them. Of course they may not want to be mods :)
swm isnt a mod??? he should be if he isnt
 
Top Bottom