My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#1
Hi I have a problem with my dick it feels a bit numb, I mean, I don't get the deep feelings that I want to have. It decreased over the time, maybe some loss occured because hanging too heavy weights.
I have made a break of a long time but the feelings don't become more intensive---

Does anyone here know what can be done about this? To make the skin more sensitive?

I don't want to do another break the first one did't help anything at all......


-Fighter-
 

Xulf

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
206
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#2
How long have you been Penis Enlargementing? and what is your routine?

Maybe some light jelqing would get some better circulation in your penis and could help
 

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#3
Originally posted by Xulf
How long have you been Penis Enlargementing? and what is your routine?

Maybe some light jelqing would get some better circulation in your penis and could help
i have been on and off in pe for almost 2 years mostly with stretching hanging and jelqing.

Maybe I overdid it and i took a few longer rest periods, one of them half a year but it didnt really become better.....

Are there any exercises or salves i could apply to maybe regenerate skin and nerves?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,434
Likes
751
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#4
Originally posted by -Fighter-
i have been on and off in pe for almost 2 years mostly with stretching hanging and jelqing.

Maybe I overdid it and i took a few longer rest periods, one of them half a year but it didnt really become better.....

Are there any exercises or salves i could apply to maybe regenerate skin and nerves?
How do you think you lost nerve value. This is very difficult with manual Penis Enlargement and it would take quite a bit of abuse to warrant this. Were you doing somthing in addition to standard pe like hanging , tyeing of, cable clamping?
 

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#5
Hanging .

Hm so I guess there is nothing I can do about this apart from rest or no more masturbation........... :(
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Likes
4
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#6
If you have in fact damaged nerves, there's a strong chance that they may never repair themselves. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's the unfortunate truth. I take it your penis is still functioning properly, correct? You just don't have the same sensation you once experienced? If that's the case then be much more careful with your Penis Enlargement'ing in the future or else you could render your self impotent.
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#7
Originally posted by oopapercutoo
If you have in fact damaged nerves, there's a strong chance that they may never repair themselves. .
I dont think this is true... at least not for me. I pe'd about 2
years ago...for about a year or so. then I encountered numbness
& severe loss of feeling. needless to say I was very afraid
so I quit peing for about 2 years. All feeling came back..although
it took a long time. I used a heating pad for about the first few
months that I had quit. it should come back..it just takes a
long time. this time around I'm taking it very easy.
good luck
 

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#8
Originally posted by average
I used a heating pad for about the first few
months that I had quit.
good luck
average, thanks for your relpy i hope things will change!

But what about the heating pad?
Did you use it after breaking up your Penis Enlargement to support the healing process (with warmth) ????
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#9
yes....heat pad twice a day....to aid in the healing.
another thing I did, was to put on a condom & wear in all day.
I did this for about 3 weeks. this really help me. IMHO
I hope it works out for you.
 

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#10
Originally posted by average
yes....heat pad twice a day....to aid in the healing.
another thing I did, was to put on a condom & wear in all day.
I did this for about 3 weeks. this really help me. IMHO
I hope it works out for you.

A good hint with the condom !
But how did you prevent that it slipped off?
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#11
I used a piece of cloth first aid tape...its kinda a pain in the butt , because you have to take it off every time you go to the bathroom & also you get sticky stuff from the tape on your dick. But its worth it.
 

-Fighter-

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#12
Originally posted by average
I used a piece of cloth first aid tape...its kinda a pain in the butt , because you have to take it off every time you go to the bathroom & also you get sticky stuff from the tape on your dick. But its worth it.

Hm that doesnt sound good for me.
I want to have sensitivity back and then I use a sticky tape to fix something on my penis....

But whatsoever I will try it maybe I find a technique to fix it well.....


Thank you for your help!
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
140
Likes
0
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#13
nerves do repair themselves after a few months, but you have to leave it alone.
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
182
Likes
1
|
"My dick feels a bit numb (since a long time) - what could I do?"
#14
I don't know your situation but I'd go see a doctor if I felt that there was a problem...

Sorry to hear about it and good luck on your road to recovery.
 
Top Bottom