Minoxidil

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
My Dr. put me on minoxidil about a month ago for malignant hypertension. Supposedly it will relax the artery walls giving more room for the blood to flow. He said the side effect would be hair growth. Has anyone else tried this drug? Hopefully it will help with pe as well (making stretching easier). I plan to go hard core pe for a while to see what this stuff does. After 4 weeks it is helping with the blood pressure which was 185/135 when I started it and now down to 140/ 100 range. Anyone want to recommend some good length exercises to try for a month or soo to see what this stuff does?
 

gorillaunit

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
232
C-Guy said:
My Dr. put me on minoxidil about a month ago for malignant hypertension. Supposedly it will relax the artery walls giving more room for the blood to flow. He said the side effect would be hair growth. Has anyone else tried this drug? Hopefully it will help with pe as well (making stretching easier). I plan to go hard core pe for a while to see what this stuff does. After 4 weeks it is helping with the blood pressure which was 185/135 when I started it and now down to 140/ 100 range. Anyone want to recommend some good length exercises to try for a month or soo to see what this stuff does?
out of curiosity, why do you think it would help with stretching ?
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
802
I'm on 5% minoxidil Rogaine for my hair...
I've been on a shitload of different kinds of heart meds in my life.
They never helped with Penis Enlargement from what I could tell.
Some meds make it difficult to achieve an erection.
 

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
gorillaunit said:
out of curiosity, why do you think it would help with stretching?
It supposedly relaxes smooth which "should" make it easier to stretch .
 

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
Ulcasterdropout said:
I'm on 5% minoxidil Rogaine for my hair...
I've been on a shitload of different kinds of heart meds in my life.
They never helped with Penis Enlargement from what I could tell.
Some meds make it difficult to achieve an erection.
I can relate to that bro. I am currently on 6 perscription meds for bp.
 

gorillaunit

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
232
C-Guy said:
I can relate to that bro. I am currently on 6 perscription meds for bp.

just out of curiosity, how old are you? do you know why you have such high bp? does it run in the family? it does in mine. my mom has it.
 

Johnny Cage

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
59
I'm guessing you talking about topical minoxidil. I don't know about the effect you are talking about -- but a great supplement for blood pressure reduction is Hawthrone Berry.
Popular among bodybuilders who want to avoid blood pressure issues from Methylated steroids.
 

C-Guy

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
824
No, I'm talking about the pill form. I started at 5 mg's. Took that for 2 weeks then went to 10 mg's. When I go next week it will be increased to 20 mg's. When this one is increased the dr. will stop a couple of the other meds that are not doing anything anyways.

Yes hbp runs in my family on both sides. On my dads side they have strokes. On moms side its heart attacks. On moms side it starts very young. I have had it since I was 13.
 
Top Bottom