KY warming liquid

Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#1
I just wanted to share with you guys something I came across the other day. I was picking some more KY jelly for my wife and me, and I saw this 'New' KY Warming Liquid. Anyway, I got the jelly and also grabbed a small unit of the warming stuff (it's a little expensive). I put some on when I started jelqing and I could feel the warmth, then I used the normal Vaseline on top of it. I felt like it kept my shlong really warm throughout my session. I like it, and thought I'd pass on the info.

Best,
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2003
Messages
950
Likes
0
|
"KY warming liquid"
#3
I'll try using it with vasoline on top, i tried using it alone and it didn't do much good..
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#5
dopefish said:
any ideas who would stock this in Australia?

dopey

I found mine at Target, but I don't know if they have Target down under. I would think most drug stores/pharmacies would carry it.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#6
TimBo755 said:
I'll try using it with vasoline on top, i tried using it alone and it didn't do much good..

I'm right there with you. The KY warming liquid alone didn't do well at all, but when I added the Vaseline I felt like I got both lube and a little extra deep heating.
 
Joined
Sep 7, 2003
Messages
93
Likes
0
|
"KY warming liquid"
#7
if you want a cheaper and better version of a heating lube mix a VERY little amount of tiger balm with some baby oil or vaseline. This is what I used to use before I started pumping and it worked great. Theres something in the tiger balm that relaxes smooth muscle I think it was camphor or something. I cannot stress even more that if you try this make sure you use very little tiger balm or it will not be very pleasant at all.
 
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
354
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#8
Texan said:
I found mine at Target, but I don't know if they have Target down under. I would think most drug stores/pharmacies would carry it.
:)

We most definatly have Target here, although our target's definatly do not sell things like Lube.

Ahh well, might try some of the sex shops :)


dopey
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Likes
4
|
"KY warming liquid"
#9
inamo, you do realize that the penis is not a muscle, correct?
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"KY warming liquid"
#12
Interesting, I was just at the pharmacy picking up something for a friend and I noticed the KY Warming stuff and thought I might give it a try. So even with the vaseline it still produces heat? Much much of each do you use?
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
404
Likes
0
|
"KY warming liquid"
#13
eeeeek!!! I have a restraining order against tiger balm, it is not allowed within 50 feet of my nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes, if your thinking TB, try it once!!!! You'll never do it again..............A female friend of mine loves the warming KY, she said she never came faster when she was playing with herself. Said, that her clit was just smokin'. TigerBalm is a counter-irritant. Just like Ben-Gay it uses the same mechanisms. Just maybe with different ingredients..its been so long I forget.
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"KY warming liquid"
#14
shojii said:
eeeeek!!! I have a restraining order against tiger balm, it is not allowed within 50 feet of my nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes, if your thinking TB, try it once!!!! You'll never do it again..............A female friend of mine loves the warming KY, she said she never came faster when she was playing with herself. Said, that her clit was just smokin'. TigerBalm is a counter-irritant. Just like Ben-Gay it uses the same mechanisms. Just maybe with different ingredients..its been so long I forget.
Yeah, I just tried the KY Warming, it's a sensation nothing like tiger balm or bengay. It worked nicely with and without the vaseline. No weird stinging or burning, just a noticable raise in temperature.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#15
Glad it worked for you Gandolf. I have to use the Vaseline because it just doesn't seem to give me enough lube for wet jelqs. But yes, I do like the mild, warming sensation alot.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"KY warming liquid"
#16
Naw, this stuff isnt actually raising the temperature of anything. It only creates a 'sensation' of warm through the ingredients in it.


I much prefer Astroglide now over anything by the K-Y brand for lube. For sex anyway. If you havent tried Astroglide...you really should! I have personally tried the "Warming" KY stuff and it irritated my urethra...nice burning sensation in there that was not unlike having too much citric acid in your urine when you piss. MMM.
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
404
Likes
0
|
"KY warming liquid"
#17
stillwantmore said:
Naw, this stuff isnt actually raising the temperature of anything. It only creates a 'sensation' of warm through the ingredients in it.


I much prefer Astroglide now over anything by the K-Y brand for lube. For sex anyway. If you havent tried Astroglide...you really should! I have personally tried the "Warming" KY stuff and it irritated my urethra...nice burning sensation in there that was not unlike having too much citric acid in your urine when you piss. MMM.
ooooooooh ouch...I hate that feeling!!!! Astroglide is great stuff. But I'll stick with the big "V"
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
1,026
Likes
3
|
"KY warming liquid"
#18
SWM, I can't say whether it's "really" warming or just creating the sensation of warmth, but I put a little on at the base of my shaft and smear it down to just under the head and it definitely makes my boy drop. And my dick feels warmer when I touch it. Maybe it works differently for some people. Anyway, I liked it and I just thought I'd share with others in case they hadn't tried it.

I definitely haven't had any burning in my urethra or I wouldn't still be using it. lol
 

Members online

Top Bottom