Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#1
I remember reading somewhere a long time ago about some time delay after doing Penis Enlargement excercices before jerkin off...

does anyone know what I am talking about and how long I should wait?
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#2
I don't believe that you need to follow any wait period before jerkin off after you Penis Enlargement. It's more important to not jerk off before Penis Enlargement'ing.
 

Nausea

New member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
15
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#3
From what i've learnt you should wait 3 to 4 hours before you jerk off..and you shouldnt jerk off before the Penis Enlargement eiher..at least that's what they say...
 
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
1,373
Likes
1
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#5
doublelongdaddy said:
Old Husbands Tale! I do GIRTH training right before I have sex and I have never suffered any ill effects.

Whatever you say DLD, I mean you really haven't gained much at all, who are you to say its an old husbands tale?
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#6
Nausea said:
From what i've learnt you should wait 3 to 4 hours before you jerk off..and you shouldnt jerk off before the Penis Enlargement eiher..at least that's what they say...
Yes, that's what they say, but they can't support the reason why...
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
137
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#7
I try not to ejaculate at all,
If it does happen its accidental, i.e. from jelqing. The reason is when I become erect again, my EL looks and feels shorter than before i ejaculated.
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
103
Likes
1
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#8
I would say everyones' time to rest after their excercises and then to have sex is different. I would say just wait until you know that your penis has healed, and feels good enough to have sex with. That way you know your penis has recooperated nad is ready for more punisHydromaxent.
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#9
sikdogg said:
Yes, that's what they say, but they can't support the reason why...
The reasoning behind not ejaculating after Penis Enlargement (and from what I can ascertain this regards only if you do girth work, stretching doesn't apply) is that the hormonal environment changes after ejaculating. Free testosterone does drop as does a few other hormones. If edging does have a point, which is all about changing the hormonal environment, then holding off ejaculating might have a bearing on Penis Enlargement results but how much is anyone's guess. I prefer not to ejaculate after Penis Enlargement but that's because I like to have the residual effects from the Penis Enlargement when I have sex with my girlfriend later in the day.

That said, it is important for sexual health to ejaculate with some regularity. Some MDs even recommend it for prostate health (and as a "cure" for some lesser prostate problems).
 
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
195
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#11
doublelongdaddy said:
Hey my theory on this is we make it bigger so we can use it.
Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#12
ebon00 said:
The reasoning behind not ejaculating after Penis Enlargement (and from what I can ascertain this regards only if you do girth work, stretching doesn't apply) is that the hormonal environment changes after ejaculating. Free testosterone does drop as does a few other hormones. If edging does have a point, which is all about changing the hormonal environment, then holding off ejaculating might have a bearing on Penis Enlargement results but how much is anyone's guess. I prefer not to ejaculate after Penis Enlargement but that's because I like to have the residual effects from the Penis Enlargement when I have sex with my girlfriend later in the day.

That said, it is important for sexual health to ejaculate with some regularity. Some MDs even recommend it for prostate health (and as a "cure" for some lesser prostate problems).
I don't really buy this theory cuz depending on the time of day, stress level, and so on and so forth, ones hormone levels is always fluctuating. That said, i've experienced constant gains and i ejaculate right after as a reward to myself at least half the time, if not more. I feel the residual effects of a good Penis Enlargement workout (stretching /pumping ) for hours after.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#13
sikdogg said:
I don't really buy this theory cuz depending on the time of day, stress level, and so on and so forth, ones hormone levels is always fluctuating. That said, i've experienced constant gains and i ejaculate right after as a reward to myself at least half the time, if not more. I feel the residual effects of a good Penis Enlargement workout (stretching/pumping) for hours after.
Couldn't you just rub the load all over you cock and get a topical hormonal increase:)
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#14
Hmm... gonna have to try that lol
 
T

TheExecutioner

Guest
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#16
I seriously wouldnt think it made any difference unless you think gaining is down to hormones, which jerking off fucks up as it makes a big chemical change in your body.

IMO peing is about Cell's Fixing there selves after a jelq which doesnt seem to have much to do with hormones.
 
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
64
Likes
0
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#17
i jerk off b4 n afta pe usually n it dont effect me?!
 
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
2,382
Likes
5
|
"jerking off after PE excercies..."
#18
I try not to ever ejaculate even on the days after my Penis Enlargement sessions. I am in a dry spell that would put the Sahara to shame right now anyway, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT haha. I think the endocrine system is what we are dealing with in Penis Enlargement. There are other systems and factors probably, but mainly for growth, maintainence(sp), and repairing tissue/cells we need certain levels of hormones to be present. I mean think about it. Why would body builders want testosterone levels to be high? It helps in growth. Unfortunately anabolic steriods pretty much RIP their way into your muscle cell sites and destroy you if taken even slightly the wrong way.

Even with the penis not being a muscle no one here can deny that the penis has tissue. Testosterone helps in the things we want for gains. It helps in repair, growth, and maintanence(sp). When we ejaculate these levels of testosterone go way down. It's not as if it will completely make our sessions pointless. It will just take a lot longer time to see the results we'd have seen had our hormonal levels not dropped. My thinking is that some guys (DLD and other bigger guys) have higher normal levels of testosterone and the likes than others so it doesn't make that much of a difference to them. For me, I'm not taking that chance unless this MILF across the street is standing in front of me naked. Goddamn she is hot.
 

Members online

Top Bottom