Is this normal?

Press on the urethra just where the head starts.
Do you feel a sting? I do.
Is it normal?


Super Moderator
Staff member
than this is normal...I get it too.
That thing ya pressing on is called the Frenium [or spelt like that] its a very sensitive piece of skin that is attached to the forskin and main skin,,if you look under the head you will see it...its kinda like a small reddish thin small worm thing.....cut men dont have it.
No..... I meant inside the shaft just below the head.
Put one finger on one part of the shaft below the head and the other on the opposite side and squeeze the urethra there.
Thanks GS. I mean I`m not feeling any pain,just a little sting and I wanted to know what it was.

Members online