I gained 1/8" girth in a week doing DLD's Girth Busters!

Spektrum

Spektrum

1
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
768
Had to share! I'm so excited! I gained 1/8" in my first month doing jelqs , and just gained 1/8" in the past week doing DLD's girth busters. Anyone looking into gaining girth should look into these things and stick with them!

1/8 closer to 6 :cool:
 
D

dddd

1
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
109
Mm thats a nice result m8, think maybe i ought to give em a go.

well done
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
Congratulations!!!!

Soon people will do them...I think it takes a while for an exercise to catch on. I have gained quite a bit of girth from these myself.
 
D

dddd

1
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
109
DLD as you now i have only just started using the MOS can i include these yet or should i wait a bit.( prior to MOS i was peing for about 5 weeks.)
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
Originally posted by dddd
DLD as you now i have only just started using the MOS can i include these yet or should i wait a bit.( prior to MOS i was peing for about 5 weeks.)
Girth Busters are going to be a part of Phase 4. I will complete this Phase next time I am in Florida which will be in a couple weeks. The MoS program is set up in phases to reflect my own program so I would stay steady on the course and go through the Phases as they are written to maximize your gains.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
That's awesome man! I tought DLD how to to the girth busters by the way. They used to be called Stillwantmores' Girth Blower Uppers but, DLD sent me a PM one day and we both ended up agreeing that "Stillwantmores' Girth Blower Uppers" was too long a title for an exercise so, I let him have it and put his name on it. :) LOL, Just kidding.
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
Originally posted by stillwantmore
That's awesome man! I tought DLD how to to the girth busters by the way. They used to be called Stillwantmores' Girth Blower Uppers but, DLD sent me a PM one day and we both ended up agreeing that "Stillwantmores' Girth Blower Uppers" was too long a title for an exercise so, I let him have it and put his name on it. :) LOL, Just kidding.
Yeah but you stole them from JAPP and PHAT9. Remember..They were called "Jumbo JAPP and PHAT Super Duper Thicker Dickers" They made them up after they invented the internet. Duh :confused:

edit: Didn't PHAT9 change his name to Thin3
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Yeah but you stole them from JAPP and PHAT9. Remember..They were called "Jumbo JAPP and PHAT Super Duper Thicker Dickers" They made them up after they invented the internet. Duh :confused:

edit: Didn't PHAT9 change his name to Thin3

LOL.
 
Dino9x7

Dino9x7

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
33
Still

Really I think Krowax invented them, that guy is really something he's going to be big in the Penis Enlargement world. LOL
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
Originally posted by Dino9x7
Still

Really I think Krowax invented them, that guy is really something he's going to be big in the Penis Enlargement world. LOL
:p
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
Well, other than his "fuck America, Americans Suck" comments a while back in the Thunders chat, he's not such a bad guy that Krowax. :eek:
 
Gardenier90

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,381
Originally posted by stillwantmore
Well, other than his "fuck America, Americans Suck" comments a while back in the Thunders chat, he's not such a bad guy that Krowax.

HE SAID WHAT?!?!?! :eek:


Sounds like the Penis Enlargement mafia has somebody on their "off" list! :p
 
D

dddd

1
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
109
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Girth Busters are going to be a part of Phase 4. I will complete this Phase next time I am in Florida which will be in a couple weeks. The MoS program is set up in phases to reflect my own program so I would stay steady on the course and go through the Phases as they are written to maximize your gains.
Best learn to walk first before i run, makes sense thanks.
 
Spektrum

Spektrum

1
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
768
Originally posted by stillwantmore
Well, other than his "fuck America, Americans Suck" comments a while back in the Thunders chat, he's not such a bad guy that Krowax. :eek:
haha, thats what most of the world thinks of us, LOL

sad but true :(
 
H

huge-girth

@huge-girth
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
8,988
Spektrum;14608 said:
Had to share! I'm so excited! I gained 1/8" in my first month doing jelqs , and just gained 1/8" in the past week doing DLD's girth busters. Anyone looking into gaining girth should look into these things and stick with them!

1/8 closer to 6 :cool:
I was wondering if you are still gaining in such lightening speed like you did back in 2003.
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
huge-girth;758664 said:
I was wondering if you are still gaining in such lightening speed like you did back in 2003.
1/8th gain in a month not bad. I guess if this happened every month for a year he would be in an amazing 3" longer! Possible? Yes. Probable? No. These types of gains require hardcore players.
 
Big Schwanz Acht

Big Schwanz Acht

@Big Schwanz Acht
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
6,580
He was measuring an 1/8" gain in girth...pretty effin' good :)
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
123,105
Big Schwanz Acht;759246 said:
He was measuring an 1/8" gain in girth...pretty effin' good :)
In a week! Thats just unbelievable!
 
REDZULU2003

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
24,205
Top Bottom