Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"How big is my friend"
#5
Man, he's WAY bigger in girth than they've estimated. At 6.5-7.0 bone pressed by at least 5.25.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
313
Likes
0
|
"How big is my friend"
#7
If you look at the pic, he is already "Bone-pressing" the sub-cutaneous bodyfat with his left hand. I'd say he's about 6.5 BP and 5 girth.
 
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
373
Likes
0
|
"How big is my friend"
#8
Gandolf said:
Man, he's WAY bigger in girth than they've estimated. At 6.5-7.0 bone pressed by at least 5.25.
I agree. And that is a some really good vascularity.
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
103
Likes
1
|
"How big is my friend"
#10
My bud which his name is john if you guys wanted to know lol said that in the picture he was just pushing his pubic hair back not really pushing the skin back. He also wanted to let yall know that he is measured at 7.5x5.25bp and 7x5.25nbp. He also told me he could get three full hand grips on it.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
770
|
"How big is my friend"
#11
msustud said:
My bud which his name is john if you guys wanted to know lol said that in the picture he was just pushing his pubic hair back not really pushing the skin back. He also wanted to let yall know that he is measured at 7.5x5.25bp and 7x5.25nbp. He also told me he could get three full hand grips on it.
Then he must have 2.5" hand width. That is smaller than the average small female.
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
103
Likes
1
|
"How big is my friend"
#12
I dunno lol. I was thinking the same thing. He must kind of squish his hands together or something like that. I am not sure haaha.
 
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
143
Likes
0
|
"How big is my friend"
#13
Does John know about MoS? If not, you should tell him about it. Not because he's small or anything like that. Just that way he could post for himself instead of troubling you to do it. He's got a good size now, and Penis Enlargement would only make it better.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
770
|
"How big is my friend"
#14
stevie31 said:
Does John know about MoS? If not, you should tell him about it. Not because he's small or anything like that. Just that way he could post for himself instead of troubling you to do it. He's got a good size now, and Penis Enlargement would only make it better.
^^AGREE^^
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
103
Likes
1
|
"How big is my friend"
#15
Ya I am letting him know about it, because its such a great community here and you have everything that you need to know to increase your penis at the tips of your fingers.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2003
Messages
950
Likes
0
|
"How big is my friend"
#16
He looks no more than 7"bp....girth i'd say hes about right at 5.25.... im skeptic about that 3 handed thing he has mentioned to you.. lol
 

bigbutnottoo

Active member
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
1,672
Likes
1
|
"How big is my friend"
#18
I am currently 7.25x5.3 NBP sitting, 8x5.3 NBP standing, and about 8.5BP and that dude looks my girth and nearly my length . In fact in some ways he looks bigger than I am. Damn, you guys would probably say Im 5 inches or something.

Also, about the 3 hand thing. If I had 3 hands I could do it, and my hands are not small. I guess it depends on how you grip. I do not "fist" or palm my dick. I use my fingers. The more accurate measure is not hand breadth but breadth across the 4 fingers when closed. Plus keep in mind that when you grip on the underside of your shaft you can actually grip below the bone pressed area ( down near scrotum) and still have a grip on it.

My hand dimensions are:

Length ( palm to middle tip: 8.25"
thumb to middle finger tip: 9"
Hand breadth ( open measuring from wide part of palm): 4"
Four finger breadth: 3"
 

Xulf

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
206
Likes
0
|
"How big is my friend"
#19
bigbutnottoo said:
I am currently 7.25x5.3 NBP sitting, 8x5.3 NBP standing, and about 8.5BP and that dude looks my girth and nearly my length . In fact in some ways he looks bigger than I am. Damn, you guys would probably say Im 5 inches or something.

Also, about the 3 hand thing. If I had 3 hands I could do it, and my hands are not small. I guess it depends on how you grip. I do not "fist" or palm my dick. I use my fingers. The more accurate measure is not hand breadth but breadth across the 4 fingers when closed. Plus keep in mind that when you grip on the underside of your shaft you can actually grip below the bone pressed area ( down near scrotum) and still have a grip on it.

My hand dimensions are:

Length ( palm to middle tip: 8.25"
thumb to middle finger tip: 9"
Hand breadth ( open measuring from wide part of palm): 4"
Four finger breadth: 3"
Gripping so your thumb is bone pressed and your other fingers go below the bone pressed line is basically 'cheating' You can get a whole extra hand on your shaft that way.

If you are trying to judge the size of a penis in a picture based on the hand size of that person, you compare the breadth of the 4 knuckles to the shaft itself, you dont add more to go down the sac or below the bone pressed line.
 
Top Bottom