Holy shit.. clamping rocks.

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,258
Likes
284
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#2
Kewl to hear , if you could be SOOO KIND lol to expand on this giving details of what ya did and stuff like that cos I'm a nosey cunt.
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
167
Likes
0
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#3
lol, I've not even done a proper workout yet. I got the clamps in the mail today but it's my off day. Anyway, I made a sock-wrap like in SWM's thread and put it on to test out the clamp.. no warmups or anything, didn't even get 100% erect. Within 2mins my cock was the biggest I've ever seen it :eek: it looked AWESOME. I just did a few Horses and shit, I'll do a proper workout tomorrow.. but hopefully this'll be the key to breaking outta my current plateau and giving me the 6+ girth to go with my 8+ nbp length :eek:

edit: I'm thinking of just doing 3x ~10min sets tomorrow, sound good?
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
131
Likes
2
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#7
Fuck it, I'm going to Lowe's hardware tonight after work and getting some clamps... I keep hearing positive things about it so what the hell..
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
167
Likes
0
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#8
regularwhiteguy said:
Fuck it, I'm going to Lowe's hardware tonight after work and getting some clamps... I keep hearing positive things about it so what the hell..
Good stuff.. I've just been skipping over clamp threads and dismissing it as "too much effort" since they came out, finally decided to bite the bullet since my girth has plateaued and now I regret not doing it sooner :eek: you might even need the large clamp for your base haha..
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,258
Likes
284
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#9
regularwhiteguy said:
Fuck it, I'm going to Lowe's hardware tonight after work and getting some clamps... I keep hearing positive things about it so what the hell..
HOLY HELL lol you'll be 9 inches girth before ya know it.
Glad ya giving them ago, if ya need help ya know where Im at bro.
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
167
Likes
0
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#10
Those of you with clamps - get the medium clamp and close it 2 clicks. I want that girth/shape (although asymmetrical) :eek:
 

wants9

Active member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
1,016
Likes
2
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#12
anon23 said:
Those of you with clamps - get the medium clamp and close it 2 clicks. I want that girth/shape (although asymmetrical) :eek:
lol No 9x9 for you, then?
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#13
Cable Clamps for Penis Enlargement - who would have ever thunk it???
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
131
Likes
2
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#14
Annon, I'll size up the clamps lol... Oh and Red, you can count on me asking some questions about the workings of this device.......

RWG
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
167
Likes
0
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#15
wants9 said:
lol No 9x9 for you, then?
Heh, no. Girls in the past have had enough trouble with my puny 5.5 girth, I'll settle for a comfortable 6.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#16
regularwhiteguy said:
Annon, I'll size up the clamps lol... Oh and Red, you can count on me asking some questions about the workings of this device.......

RWG
Good to see you back around. Thought you'd fallen off the Penis Enlargement wagon.
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
167
Likes
0
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#17
Just done my first session. I tried to get 3x 10min sets, but they ended mostly around 7-8mins each. I just did normal constrictors, Horse squeezes, a few bends and some wet jelqing at the end. I was having some difficulty staying hard actually :/ not because the clamp was too tight, I just wasn't feeling very sexual. I was kinda pumped right after the workout but it's gone down now..
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#19
I actually contacted these guys (cableclamp.com) a while back about how I use their product for Penis Enlargement. I wrote them a short letter praising their product and it's amazing versatility. They had...may still have a contest going on where you can win a jumbo pack of like 75 clamps the three mixed sizes if you write in a testimonial and they post it on their site. Guess mine was not selected though because I never got my jumbo pack.
 
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
1,373
Likes
1
|
"Holy shit.. clamping rocks."
#20
stillwantmore said:
I actually contacted these guys (cableclamp.com) a while back about how I use their product for Penis Enlargement. I wrote them a short letter praising their product and it's amazing versatility. They had...may still have a contest going on where you can win a jumbo pack of like 75 clamps the three mixed sizes if you write in a testimonial and they post it on their site. Guess mine was not selected though because I never got my jumbo pack.

OH man thats hilarious. You should have won!
 

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom