maniac

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
1
Likes
0
|
"Hello all! , my first post"
#1
I just found to this site... and wow... what can I say, I knew there were "real" forums like this and now I decided to try. The thing is I didnt belive in it for real long and many "experts" (in newspapers) said penis enlargement was fake and so on.
But sure penis sites can fake pictures and everything to sell their pills . But they cant fake an entire community.

As far as I am concerned penis size is one of the most important things for me (well its true, who can deny that) and I felt great when I read about successes like 1inch on 4 months... thats like jaw-dropping....

So im gonna test it... train hard and train hard for 1month and see what happends... AND if I get improvements.. well then im gonna recruit many ppl here, because most men have these problems BUT they think all internet-sites are fake, and well this havent been proven for me (YET).

so you can count me as some kind of witness or jury or whatever...

anyways I only had 2 questions before I begin:

1. in the "Jelq" exercise what do I do if my foreskin comes in the way? do I just continue as nothing or should I hold the foreskin down with one hand?

2. is there a max % gain? or is the gain gene-controlled (like building muscles). That means will I gain less inches/month after X months, and will I only get to a size of X inches or can I grow how much I want?

thankyou for reading
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,449
Likes
758
|
"Hello all! , my first post"
#2
Hey Maniac, Welcome to the forums. You will find out quickly there is a bunch of very helpful people here to help you on your way. One piece of advice, don't test if it works...BELIEVE it works and the gains will happen.

maniac said:
1. in the "Jelq" exercise what do I do if my foreskin comes in the way? do I just continue as nothing or should I hold the foreskin down with one hand?
Let it go as it will. The main objective with the basic JELQ is to produce as much engorgement and expansion as possible. Concentrate on good, solid, strokes with heavy pressure and good form (starting at the extreme base and milking up right before the glans (head).

maniac said:
2. is there a max % gain? or is the gain gene-controlled (like building muscles). That means will I gain less inches/month after X months, and will I only get to a size of X inches or can I grow how much I want?
I am closing on 5" of added erect LENGTH and 2.5" of Erect GIRTH...so far no barriers yet.
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"Hello all! , my first post"
#3
Welcome mate to MoS :)

I answered a similar question on your foreskin Jelq issue *Here* which you might want to check out, thats a good thread overall too, lots of questions from a newbie .

I would highly recommend DLDs newbie routine, on week 4/5 myself!
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"Hello all! , my first post"
#5
maniac said:
So im gonna test it... train hard and train hard for 1month and see what happends...
Just wanted to add it will likely take a week or so to get familiar and comfortable with the exercises. Also 1 month is a very short timeframe, 3 might be more realistic, everyone is different though :)
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,449
Likes
758
|
"Hello all! , my first post"
#6
levista said:
Just wanted to add it will likely take a week or so to get familiar and comfortable with the exercises. Also 1 month is a very short timeframe, 3 might be more realistic, everyone is different though :)
I agree. Get comfortable and stay for a while. Penis Enlargement is a journey rather than a quick trip.
 
Top Bottom